paris: will this thread go beyond 1 page? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: will this thread go beyond 1 page?

YES - arnaud may not last long but we stay on anyway 8 100.00%
NO - no news... we give up! 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2007, 09:08 PM   #61
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: paris: will this thread go beyond 1 page?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post
I'm really sorry to hear that about Aix Challenger, it was a nice event indeed (if my memory is not wrong a couple of years ago there was a match Clement vs Devilder lol)!

And that's an impressing story with Hilversum! When did it happen? I believe this year there was a similar thing with some Challenger in Poland.

...this could be a good OFF-topic for the OFF-season

Sure you know
Yeah, I like Aix also better than Marseille, so it would be nicer to go there

It happened in 2005, this man was also Fred's sponsor for a year or so. But luckily they ended the contract at the end of the year and the man got arrested a few months after. I was really shocked and would like to know what Fred thinks about all of this. But a lot of Dutch tennisplayers said at the time that they don't want to comment on the affair, so I never dared to ask There were like 1200 people and the tournament director owed them all together about 125 million euros It was a sort of 'pyramid game' he built. I just translated it literally from Dutch, so I don't know if anyone knows what it means. Just tell me and I'll try to find a translation, don't have time to look it all up now

And I work at an entertainment store, so it's maybe not smart to say.
But I also know the 'classics' when I hear them and even though I recognize the songs, it doesn't imply that I know who sings them