Breaking the Bercy curse, vamos Feña plis win a match and we're going to Shanghai!!!! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-27-2007, 09:10 AM   #16
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Breaking the Bercy curse, vamos Feña plis win a match and we're going to Shanghai

I can't believe they changed the draw. Why ???? They are definitely stupid here !!! I don't want to see him face Clement or Youzhny !! Yes, he only needs one single match !!!

Fernando Gonzalez & Carlos Moya

Para siempre Gonzo

Still supporting you, vamos
enqvistfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2007, 09:10 PM   #17
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Breaking the Bercy curse, vamos Feña plis win a match and we're going to Shanghai

Fernando is in the main draw doubles, he's playing with Willy Cañas

First round against the french pair : Mahut/Benneteau

I'll be there, I love to see Feña in doubles

Para siempre Gonzo

Old 10-28-2007, 01:25 AM   #18
country flag PoderShileno

PoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond repute

goooo feña
Old 10-28-2007, 05:37 AM   #19
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

what was the reason for changing the draw?

Good Luck to Fernando though, if he's "on" he can win those matches.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 09:05 PM   #20
country flag enqvistfan

Back from my first day around Bercy stadium

Was a good day and for once with my friend, we got all our players the same day and in a few hours. Most of the time, we have to wait the last day.

We arrived around 1pm, and we tried to find a restaurant to have lunch. We found one in front of the stadium. We saw Clement's brother there (he arrived after us). Then, we made a tour around the players' entrance and then, left to the official hotel. When we arrived, we saw Tommy Haas (my friend's fave player), so the things started well, and just behind us, Vince Spadea arrived Vince is a kind of radar for us, if we see him, we have some good things happening. We also saw Mathieu's picture on the official cars (good sign also, Mathieu always announces good things for us). We waited outside and saw again T. Haas, running (about 35 minutes), then, he came back. And, about 30 mins later, Feña came outside to go to practrice Gisela was with him, and Larry, Carlos Burgos and another guy. I was very happy at least to see him. They got into a car and left. The car had problems to start, we were just sitting in front of them, was a bit funny. Finally, they left. Then, we bought a hot drink and went to the stadium to try to talk to him after his practrice. We stayed until 7pm outside, as it was too cold, we left. But, I think he stayed for the David Guetta's concert. We saw David Guetta's we don't care even if I like his music. We were a few outside so it was ok. We saw Carlos Moya who couldn't walk, so I don't think he'll play his second round, I'm sad because he's my second fave player, and it was painful to see him like that. I hope doctors will make miracles.

Tommorrow, he'll play the doubles, I'm going to buy a ticket. I'll try to post tomorrow evening with pics and reports. It will be fun to watch

Para siempre Gonzo

Old 10-28-2007, 09:27 PM   #21
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enqvistfan View Post
Back from my first day around Bercy stadium

Was a good day and for once with my friend, we got all our players the same day and in a few hours. Most of the time, we have to wait the last day.

We arrived around 1pm, and we tried to find a restaurant to have lunch. We found one in front of the stadium. We saw Clement's brother there (he arrived after us). Then, we made a tour around the players' entrance and then, left to the official hotel. When we arrived, we saw Tommy Haas (my friend's fave player), so the things started well, and just behind us, Vince Spadea arrived Vince is a kind of radar for us, if we see him, we have some good things happening. We also saw Mathieu's picture on the official cars (good sign also, Mathieu always announces good things for us). We waited outside and saw again T. Haas, running (about 35 minutes), then, he came back. And, about 30 mins later, Feña came outside to go to practrice Gisela was with him, and Larry, Carlos Burgos and another guy. I was very happy at least to see him. They got into a car and left. The car had problems to start, we were just sitting in front of them, was a bit funny. Finally, they left. Then, we bought a hot drink and went to the stadium to try to talk to him after his practrice. We stayed until 7pm outside, as it was too cold, we left. But, I think he stayed for the David Guetta's concert. We saw David Guetta's we don't care even if I like his music. We were a few outside so it was ok. We saw Carlos Moya who couldn't walk, so I don't think he'll play his second round, I'm sad because he's my second fave player, and it was painful to see him like that. I hope doctors will make miracles.

Tommorrow, he'll play the doubles, I'm going to buy a ticket. I'll try to post tomorrow evening with pics and reports. It will be fun to watch
EF - gracias for the report!

Sounds like you had fun.

So great that you got to see Fernando!!

I've been so busy - why is Gisela following Fernando around rather than playing? I know that she was in Madrid too. Is she hurt?
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 09:33 PM   #22
country flag enqvistfan

Thanks NF

There's no WTA tournament this week, that's why she's with him. I also saw her on tv in Madrid but she was in Linz last week. So, I hope that her support will help him to win THIS match to qualify. He is so close !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan View Post
EF - gracias for the report!

Sounds like you had fun.

So great that you got to see Fernando!!

I've been so busy - why is Gisela following Fernando around rather than playing? I know that she was in Madrid too. Is she hurt?

Para siempre Gonzo

Old 10-28-2007, 09:48 PM   #23
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

He is so close!!!

All he has to do is win one match which would have been sooo much easier with the first draw.

You are so lucky that you can see him...you have to wish him luck from all of us!

I'm glad that Gisela is there. Maybe she can bring him some luck!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 10:59 PM   #24
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much for the report, EF!!

Great to know that you had fun and could see Feña and Carlos. too bad to "hear" about Carlos though ... didn't know he was having some problems. Let's hope he'll be okay.

Also is good that Gisela is there! Let's hope she'll bring him the luck he needs.

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis
All the chilean players and some others

"Just give 100 percent.
And that's not just in tennis or sports; that's in life.
If you give 100 percent, you'll have no regrets."
Lleyton Hewitt
GonzoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 04:08 AM   #25
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Merci for your report enquvistfan! I guess all your radars were right It great you were able to see your two favorite players. I hope Carlos is better in time to play the 2nd round.

Have fun at Fernando's double match. I look forward to your next report

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 04:37 AM   #26
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the report EF

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 07:02 PM   #27
country flag Gonzalez88

Gonzalez88 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez88 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez88 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez88 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez88 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez88 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez88 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez88 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez88 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez88 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez88 has a reputation beyond repute

David Guetta is my favourite DJ!!!

Youzhny vs Gonzo in 2nd round||
KEI NISHIKORI
Kohlschreiber, Nieminen, Wawrinka, Monaco, Melzer

Players Retired:
Fernando GONZALEZ
Guillermo CORIA
Carlos MOYA
El Aynaoui, Sampras, Nalbandian, Kuerten, Safin
Gonzalez88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:07 PM   #28
country flag *Viva Chile*

*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute

Mischa won

no frenchies!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Take that you bitch. In your face. And to top it off her son, Novak went out in the 3rd round, has been leapfrogged by Murray in the rankings and is only a little bit ahead off Juan Martin In yo face, biatch.
*Viva Chile* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:12 PM   #29
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hola! Long time no post [too much crappy work deadlines]!

EF, thanks for your report! Let's hope FENA makes Shanghai -- it is hyper important! I can't abide any other guy taking his 8th spot! What's wrong w Charly?? Didn't he play that Turbo Tenis in Zaragoza w Raf and Ferru on the weekend? [that means Rogi could play Nalby again IF he wins his R2 vs. Ivo/FerV!]

Have more fun at Bercy!!!

ALLEZ, FENITA!!!!!!!!!!! Il faut que tu gagnes plus d'un match cette semaine a Paris... que la lumiere de Paris te donne des pouvoirs de gagnant [or whatever silliness I'm trying to say en francais]!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:25 PM   #30
country flag enqvistfan

Back from my second day in Bercy. The day started bad because it rained a lot today. When you go to indoors tournament, it's not a problem but when you want to wait outside your fave player, it's a little more disturbing. So, this morning, we only stayed 2h30 outside, enough to see Tommy Haas (my friend's fave player) and Fernando He was with Gisela, I decided to not bother them, just by respect.

Then, my friend left me because she didn't go to the stadium today, I bought something to eat and went to the stadium. I stayed all the afternoon, on court 1, I saw the end of the match Seppi/Querray, the full match Spadea/Tipsarevic (I almost fell asleep cause it was a long match), and the doubles with Paes/Damn. And, then, FINALLY, Fernando, YES !!! With Willy Cañas, they arrived the first ones, and they sat just in front of me I didn't want to have Benneteau in front of me. The french took time to come, so Fernando and Willy started to hit the ball, was fun and nice. Fernando was always smiling and talking with Willy. I think he told him some jokes I don't know. I love watching Fernando in the doubles, it's thanks to the doubles that i discovered him and started to like him, in Bercy a few years ago. It's a great pleasure to take pics of him during those matches. The match was fun, the beginning was strange but they finally won the first set. The second one was easier. Fernando seemed to be good, except maybe sometimes with his serve. I discovered that he'll play his first single match tomorrow. I'm angry because all the direct opponents of Gasquet are playing tomorrow (Gonzo, Haas and Robredo) and Gasquet is playing on wednesday. Fernando finished his double at 8pm and he has to play tomorrow afternoon, same thing for Cañas. The French organisation wants to advantage Gasquet, I wonder why. Well, they are waiting the defeats and I hope Fernando won't lose tomorrow. It would be so unfair. I hope to come back tomorrow evening with great news !! I posted some pics in the gonzo pics thread, I'm going to post some videos.

BIG BUENA SUERTE FERNANDO

Para siempre Gonzo