US sanctioned Iran - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-26-2007, 04:16 PM   #16
country flag Julio1974

Julio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US sanctioned Iran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe le Bopper View Post
If only, eh? Of course, then we'd be suffering through Hitler apologists whom would be completely outraged at the USA for "ruining" Germany. Probably the same so-called liberals whom are staunchly anti-Israel.
Actually, some people still accuse the UK and the US of crime against humanity for bombing and ruining Dresden in the II Wrold War.
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2007, 07:51 PM   #17
country flag Richard_from_Cal

Richard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtw View Post
I don't understand. Why do these mental-ill people do such things? What do they want to reach in this way? It has likely connections with alcoholism of leader of US, because it can not be explained in other way. This man can not leave in peace, because he feels probably the lack of alcohol in blood.
Besides the only country, who should be sanctioned by Bush and his psychos is just USA. It is the only country in the present, who commits crime against humanity and genocide apparently and constantly and has big arsenal of mass destruction weapon, besides some unbalanced persons in governments.

Even IF you didn't understand the idea of feeding the bureaucracy which got you there...you don't really want everybody and his sister to have a nuke, do you?

P.S.: The light tan countries are suspected of nuclear programs...

...but I haven't read the story in full, either....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_proliferation

…”A HOBO Travels to work,
A tramp travels and won't work
A bum neither travels or works”
-=-=-=-=-=-
…hobotraveler (link <--it's a site by hobos, for hobos...it's very slow)…

Nomad Backpackers <--link
Richard_from_Cal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 08:20 PM   #18
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio1974 View Post
Actually, some people still accuse the UK and the US of crime against humanity for bombing and ruining Dresden in the II Wrold War.

USA and their anglons bombed many other German countries - Köln, Hannover, Berlin and Polish - Szczecin. It is not time to remind of it after 65 yeas after war. I don't understand why it is recalled after 65 years of war. Actually americans and some their allies commit crimes against humanity and genocide. They can consider the crimes of Hiter, Hussein, I, II world war from a point of view of their genocide and make comparison and understand their own crimes at all. Because it seems that they do not see what they see. They killed abou 1,8 mln people and it is crime against humanity. These scums and human disasters ( it is very hard toname these beasts people- they are monsters )must understand it at all and buzz off.
And the case of Iran. These mental ill scums know what they did and they have remorse, which must be deadend, they created irreal world of paranoia, in which they are not criminals and genocides but protectors of democracy. They found the new victms. Russia is too stron and it can be ended very fatal too USA they found Iran.
mtw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 11:07 PM   #19
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if they hadn't bombed dresden, the war probably would've gone on til the 50s. britain and america had to break the will of the indoctrinated nazis (and almost every german was indoctrinated back then, trust me!), otherwise there would have been no way to get hitlers fighters to surrender. as harsh as it may sound: in some way the two allies simply had to kill civilians in order to demonstrate their full power and make clear how strong their commitment to beating nazi germany was.

sometimes it appears to be better to have a shocking end than probably no end at all.
Stensland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 12:10 AM   #20
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrainer View Post
if they hadn't bombed dresden, the war probably would've gone on til the 50s. britain and america had to break the will of the indoctrinated nazis (and almost every german was indoctrinated back then, trust me!), otherwise there would have been no way to get hitlers fighters to surrender. as harsh as it may sound: in some way the two allies simply had to kill civilians in order to demonstrate their full power and make clear how strong their commitment to beating nazi germany was.

sometimes it appears to be better to have a shocking end than probably no end at all.
Bilbo will hunt you down. You can run, but you can't hide.
Old 10-27-2007, 04:26 AM   #21
country flag Ma. Estefania

Ma. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond repute

US just has NO MORAL to accuse Iran of anything......
Old 10-27-2007, 07:01 AM   #22
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha. That's not terribly surprising.

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 10:54 AM   #23
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrainer View Post

you doesn't sound like a real german wanting our cities to get bombed :retard:

we are living in 2007 yet you critize germany more than the US in here. what a tool :retard:

if the war would have lasted 3 more days dresden would have bombed with an atomic bomb. you probably wouldn't even live as of now if that would have happened. and this isn't funny. look what happened in japan.

america lover. told ya'll so.

Last edited by Bilbo : 10-27-2007 at 11:12 AM.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 12:14 PM   #24
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
you doesn't sound like a real german wanting our cities to get bombed :retard:

we are living in 2007 yet you critize germany more than the US in here. what a tool :retard:

if the war would have lasted 3 more days dresden would have bombed with an atomic bomb. you probably wouldn't even live as of now if that would have happened. and this isn't funny. look what happened in japan.

america lover. told ya'll so.

By the american-anglon fight against Hitler many German towns and people( besides they destroyed many Polish towns too - Gdansk, Szczecin and many more - Poland were bombed and destroyed during II world war not only by hitlerite but by so called antihitlerite - anglons and usa too. ASnd actuylly it is seen that destroying is typical feature of culture of these primitive nations - anglons and americans. They can do nothing more only carry death, suffering and destroying)
Old 10-27-2007, 12:30 PM   #25
country flag mtw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard_from_Cal View Post

Even IF you didn't understand the idea of feeding the bureaucracy which got you there...you don't really want everybody and his sister to have a nuke, do you?

P.S.: The light tan countries are suspected of nuclear programs...

...but I haven't read the story in full, either....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_proliferation
It is very hard to response on this rubbish. Firstly, Iran has right to build nuclear power plant. It is right of every normal country - it is normal, cheap, hospitable for environment source of energy and it is quite good idea. Uranium ( you should look for it in Wikipedia )is used as fuel in reactors and produce of fuel to reactors is not a crime. Besides if Bush and his regime constitutes a danger for this Iran ( it is seen that Bush razed to the ground two countries and he intends to make it with third one, it is logical that they have fear and it can factically to push them to build nuclear bomb. Bush caused it that for such countries as Iran ( rich in oil and got rid of proamerican chieftains nuclear bomb means free ). I can say it to you that if even Iran would build nuclear bomb ( it is only hypotethical and it can never happen )the danger for the world of this Iranian side with nuclear bomb or without nuclear is so big as danger of invasion of extraterrestial ( ET ). If Bush or his scums would show theirselves in TV and would say that Pentagon estimated that ET will atack USA in the next year. Would somebody in this your, simple country think at last that brain of this moron is quite ill? And nuclear bomb in Iran menas one- USA will not attack the country with nuclear bomb - and probably it keeps his awake at night. Why does this nerd love so much killing people, destroy everything, try to cause poverty in new country? Why does this old geezer make it? Does suffering of other people bring joy to him? Does he know, what he does or not?
Besides if something means arming in weapon of these Iraqi rebels. Why does he accuse Iran of it? Are these Iraqi people incapacitated or what? They fougth against occupants, because they wanted it and nobody, no Iran, no other country forced it to fight. And how these American morons did it imagine? That they will get in a country in brute, aggressive way, destroy the country totally, kill hundreds tousends of people, display 4 mln, destroy infrastructure of country and they will be welcomed by this Iraqi society in friendly way. They are noticed there as occupants and nothing will already change it. This your president and his scums must have very damaged brains or must be very hard hypocrite, or mabye both. Hypocrites with hard damaged brains.
Besides the most important question. As American citizen, do you think that your american president evoke III world war or not?

Last edited by mtw : 10-27-2007 at 12:50 PM.
Old 10-27-2007, 03:04 PM   #26
country flag Jim Jones

Jim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtw View Post
By the american-anglon fight against Hitler many German towns and people( besides they destroyed many Polish towns too - Gdansk, Szczecin and many more - Poland were bombed and destroyed during II world war not only by hitlerite but by so called antihitlerite - anglons and usa too. ASnd actuylly it is seen that destroying is typical feature of culture of these primitive nations - anglons and americans. They can do nothing more only carry death, suffering and destroying)
I love how you mention Gdansk and Szczecin as Polish cities. Back then they were German cities called Danzig and Stettin. Onlz after the war did they become part of Poland because of iron man.
Old 10-27-2007, 06:27 PM   #27
country flag mtw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jones View Post
I love how you mention Gdansk and Szczecin as Polish cities. Back then they were German cities called Danzig and Stettin. Onlz after the war did they become part of Poland because of iron man.
My God. Gdansk was Polish town - it was free town in the time before II world and it belonged to Poland and Germany. It was not very good, because it is Polish town, and Sczecin ( Stettin )was found by Poles ( Boleslaw Chrobry - the King of Poland in 12 century) too. And suddenly Hitler shouted to Poles: ,,give me Gdansk because it is mine,, alike Bush shouted to Iraqis: ,,give me the weapon of mass destruction, because it is mine,,. All Poland was ruined then - thanks to hitlerite and antihitlerite, alike Iraq now. Millions people were killed - of course most of all civilians.
Besides, how could I explain it to you? In every country every world town has own name. For instance Köln in Polish is Kolonia, München - Monachium, Wroclaw in German is Breslau, Bern in Polish is Brno, Paris is Paryz. It does not mean that these towns were Polish towns at any time in this life. It is dependent on pronounciation, language, historical grounds ( Poland lost independence thanks to agressive neighbeurs in the past, stupidity of Polish politicians of those days. The names of these towns were quite others. But it was long time ago. ). It must be easy to pronounce to citizens in the country. Not all people are poliglots, so national names of every country are
And I see that you don't understand as wars look like and how ruthless are both sides. My grandmather said how it looks like. She and her family lived in a house. And it the garden was a place were entrenched theirselves hitlerite and on the other side entrenched theirselves antihitlerites and they exchanged fire between them knowing that there are innocent people in the house. Hitlerite destroyed all and antihitlerite did it in alike way fighting against hitlerite. War is always the arithmetic of devil. Many towns of Europe were destroyed in time of fights hitlerite and antihitlerite and many people were killed in this time.
Besides I think that it is time to finish the theme of II world war at last. It was long time ago and majority of people who survived war is dead now or very slowly will go away to the eternality. And it is very ill that TV shows this sad pictures from time of destroying of Europe. Of course we can consider this crime from the point of view of Bush and his administration crimes. And it is all, what we can do. To try to end present crimes and genocides of this mental - unbalanced, american politicians. Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are occupying, illegal, brute wars too. Do you think that Bush will beginn III world war before the end of his term of office? Maybe you get the chance to experience, how war looks like on your own skin.

Last edited by mtw : 10-27-2007 at 06:34 PM.