US sanctioned Iran - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-25-2007, 03:00 PM   #1
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute
Default US sanctioned Iran

I don't understand. Why do these mental-ill people do such things? What do they want to reach in this way? It has likely connections with alcoholism of leader of US, because it can not be explained in other way. This man can not leave in peace, because he feels probably the lack of alcohol in blood.
Besides the only country, who should be sanctioned by Bush and his psychos is just USA. It is the only country in the present, who commits crime against humanity and genocide apparently and constantly and has big arsenal of mass destruction weapon, besides some unbalanced persons in governments.

Last edited by mtw : 10-25-2007 at 03:22 PM.
mtw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2007, 03:07 PM   #2
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US sanctioned Iran

Iran does not give a fuck
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 03:18 PM   #3
country flag Julio1974

Julio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtw View Post
I don't understand. Why do these mental-ill people do such things? What do they want to reach in this way? It has likely connections with alcoholism of leader of US, because it can not be explained in other way. This man can not leave in peace, because he feels probably the lack of alcohol in blood.
Besides the only country, who should be sanctioned by Bush and his psychos is just USA. It is the only country in the present, who commits crime against humanity and genocide apparently and constantly.
Leaving aside your concept of genocide, have you heard about Darfur and what is happening there?
Old 10-25-2007, 03:25 PM   #4
country flag case

case has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond repute

as an american i cant explain bush, the never ending war in Iraq, and sanctions against Iran. My guess is bush cant get much else from the U.N. on Iran nor can bush get other countries to go to war against Iran so this is his alternative.

in a strange way it is a little comforting because it makes me think bush is stuck with not invading iran and left with sanctions

Last I heard america is the only country to have used a nuke-and we even did it TWICE. We are hypocrits
case is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 03:28 PM   #5
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio1974 View Post
Leaving aside your concept of genocide, have you heard about Darfur and what is happening there?
about 200 000 people were killed during 25 years of civil war in Darfur.
And Bush and his scums killed about 1,8 mln people during 5 years. Do you see the difference. Besides you should submit special leter to Bush with the nice ask: ,, Dera Mr president. Please do not arm rebels in Darfur and in other countries of the world,,. It is known that USA is the main supplier of weapon in the world in the legal and illegal way.

Last edited by mtw : 10-25-2007 at 03:35 PM.
Old 10-25-2007, 03:29 PM   #6
country flag case

case has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio1974 View Post

Gee, thanks for pointing out other autrocities in the world.
makes americans not so lonely as the only modern creeps!

or maybe it just points out how awful human beings can be towards each other. Sometimes i wish an alien would come and take me away to a far, peaceful, galaxy.
case is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 03:32 PM   #7
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

He wants to give subjects for the journalist from around the world, but I guess there are easier methods of giving them job.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 03:34 PM   #8
country flag mtw

Quote:
Originally Posted by case View Post
as an american i cant explain bush, the never ending war in Iraq, and sanctions against Iran. My guess is bush cant get much else from the U.N. on Iran nor can bush get other countries to go to war against Iran so this is his alternative.

in a strange way it is a little comforting because it makes me think bush is stuck with not invading iran and left with sanctions

Last I heard america is the only country to have used a nuke-and we even did it TWICE. We are hypocrits
And I think that it is in accordance with plans of attack on this country in the future. The same thing was with Iraq - there were sanctions against Iraq imposed by US and its dishonourable chieftains. It has the purpose of military and economically weakness of country. These present people, who sit in government of your country are real scums and criminals.
Old 10-25-2007, 05:36 PM   #9
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

bilbo, is that you?
Stensland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 06:00 PM   #10
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrainer View Post
bilbo, is that you?
it was clear to me that you wouldn't try to criticize the US in here, fanboy.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 06:47 AM   #11
country flag NyGeL

NyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond repute

when will USA receive an embargo? xD

We should block their economy
SF: / / Estoril, Shangai / / / / Stuttgart, Palermo
QF: Brisbane/ Umag, USOpen / / Australia, Nottingham, Olympics, Bangkok / Australia, Sauipe / / Kitzbuhel, Beijing

PAW Rank: 14

FITD Champ: Queens 2010 / Miami, Newport & Stuttgart 2009 / Hamburg & Kitzbuhel 2008
Suicide Champ: Johannesburg 2009
NyGeL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 07:00 AM   #12
country flag Hendu

Hendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyGeL View Post
when will USA receive an embargo? xD

We should block their economy
Yes!

We should forbid foreign ships to enter, or any ships to leave American ports.

I'm sure our navy is up to it...

Hendu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 01:05 PM   #13
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by case View Post
Maybe you should read up on history a bit more. At that time Germany and Japan were in league to enslave all of Europe and Asia - and had come pretty close to achieving that. Is that what you would have preferred? That Americans continued to die on Pacific island beaches in the efforts to liberate Asia? Or just walk away and let Japan have its way with Asia?
A nuclear bomb on Hitler's bunker in1941, say, could have saved millions of lives.
Old 10-26-2007, 01:25 PM   #14
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtw View Post
... USA. It is the only country in the present, who commits crime against humanity and genocide ...
Am I taking this completely out of context or are you actually this big of a goof?

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 01:29 PM   #15
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
A nuclear bomb on Hitler's bunker in1941, say, could have saved millions of lives.
If only, eh? Of course, then we'd be suffering through Hitler apologists whom would be completely outraged at the USA for "ruining" Germany. Probably the same so-called liberals whom are staunchly anti-Israel.

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote