Serbian history and related issues - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-20-2007, 04:53 AM   #31
country flag Bascule

Bascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Serbian history and related issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
You can send the link of the thread to moderators and mentioned who's the poster and approximately where the post was and it's content. Moderators can still read posts that are deleted.
Thank you very much, you're kind as usual.
Bascule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2007, 04:56 AM   #32
country flag Bascule

Bascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalkanBoy View Post
Bascule where are you now(city) and how old are you?
Belgrade, female

Last edited by Bascule : 03-14-2008 at 12:40 AM.
Old 10-20-2007, 05:06 AM   #33
country flag Bascule

Didn't notice you changed the title. Good. What's the easiest way to put some pictures here?
Old 10-20-2007, 05:13 AM   #34
country flag BalkanBoy

BalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bascule View Post
Belgrade, female,38
Hehe it's all good, don't need to be sad
BalkanBoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 05:17 AM   #35
country flag BalkanBoy

BalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was quite obviously, but we never find out what happened concrete with this media war. And, we all know they won this war, cause our politicians were deaf and stubborn. And it was the most precious war to win.
I have lot of documentaries here, but you can also find them on DC++, some serbian or ex-yu hub. I have some documents, but mostly on serbian. What to do? Tell me? What are you interesting in? Should I find some documents and put here? Do you have documentaries on serbian and english from serbian tv, bbc, croat, bosnian tv, ect..
I'm thinking of something that could be the easiest to way to someone to understand the history there it's why I posted that Greek source because it resumes 50 years in only some lines and is still very clear and informative. If these documents are simple to understand then it's all good and also the source of the documents are important because some would call it "propaganda"
Old 10-20-2007, 05:18 AM   #36
country flag Bascule

All 3 facts are very bad, believe me, especially in Serbia. Like you, when they see I'm woman, they put my CV in trash! (sexism rules here, especially for "men's" jobs).
Old 10-20-2007, 05:28 AM   #37
country flag BalkanBoy

Quote:
All 3 facts are very bad, believe me, especially in Serbia. Like you, when they see I'm woman, they put my CV in trash! (sexism rules here, especially for "men's" jobs).
It's my father that has mainly these problems because I'm still in school and it's maybe waiting me too It's sad we're paying the price for these sexist bastards over there, they should be brought here . Joke aside, the economy is going better in Serbia year after year and with that, the women situation should get better and better too. With SAA (EU), things could also change fast.
Old 10-20-2007, 05:30 AM   #38
country flag Bascule

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia
Old 10-20-2007, 05:38 AM   #39
country flag BalkanBoy

This graphic shows the deaths of the EntentePowers (Right Side)

Serbia was indeed with Allies or (The Right Side) in both World Wars and has paid a high price for liberty, 33 % of it's population was lost in WW1 . The war also started because Serbia refused to accept Austro-Hungary dominance which led indirectly to the liberation of alot of little nations that Austro-Hungarian Empire occupied. Something that they should be thankful for.

Last edited by BalkanBoy : 10-20-2007 at 05:47 AM.
Old 10-20-2007, 05:40 AM   #40
country flag Bascule

Quote:
It's my father that has mainly these problems because I'm still in school and it's maybe waiting me too It's sad we're paying the price for these sexist bastards over there, they should be brought here . Joke aside, the economy is going better in Serbia year after year and with that, the women situation should get better and better too. With SAA (EU), things could also change fast.
On the contrary, believe me, and I finished the most hardest studdies. But woman in men world, it's like she's gonna have children, etcetera, she can't work 12 hours a day, and if you already have children, they don't even want to hear about you. And they want you to have your own apartment and your own car, actually, they all want young man (about 25), very rich, who has already liscence for engeeinering, looking like model, with new Mercedes Benz for job only. And I'm not joking!
This the first fase of capitalism, like in England in 18th, maybe 19th century (like we read in classics).
How can I put the photo here?
Old 10-20-2007, 05:53 AM   #41
country flag BalkanBoy

Quote:
On the contrary, believe me, and I finished the most hardest studdies. But woman in men world, it's like she's gonna have children, etcetera, she can't work 12 hours a day, and if you already have children, they don't even want to hear about you. And they want you to have your own apartment and your own car, actually, they all want young man (about 25), very rich, who has already liscence for engeeinering, looking like model, with new Mercedes Benz for job only. And I'm not joking!
This the first fase of capitalism, like in England in 18th, maybe 19th century (like we read in classics).
How can I put the photo here?
I understand you totaly and you can post an image by clicking on the yellow Icon which is in the tools bar and then Copy and Paste the URL adress of the image you found on internet. You find the url in "proprieties" of the image when you right click on it.
Old 10-20-2007, 05:58 AM   #42
country flag Bascule

Al is stuck probably in father's library, eh?
Anyway, you're lucky, guys, going to bad, here is 8 in the morning (and it's raining) and my sleeping is finished before it begun. I have to do some things, I'm always log on even if I'm out. So, see you later, alligators.
If you want some docum. movies for yourself, let me know.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:00 AM   #43
country flag Bascule

Quote:
I understand you totaly and you can post an image by clicking on the yellow Icon which is in the tools bar and then Copy and Paste the URL adress of the image you found on internet. You find the url in "proprieties" of the image when you right click on it.
I mean, images from my desktop.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:47 AM   #44
country flag BalkanBoy

Quote:
I mean, images from my desktop.
I don't know
Old 10-20-2007, 10:41 AM   #45
country flag adynadal

adynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,guys!i just wanted to say that what you are doing here is great...finally there is a thread where we can show the real face of Serbia,not the one so many people have on their mind...i,myself,am not Serbian but i swear that every time i read or hear something full of hate to the country and it`s nation i take if personally and it makes me both mad and sad.it`s because usually those things are said by people who know nothing about Serbia,it`s history and culture but they are norrow-minded enough to don`t even try to build their own opinion about the things surroundind them,they only depend of what they have been said by the others...to be complitely honest it`s normal that they have heard so many bad things about Serbia and it`s past but none of them has even checked what`s right and what`s wrong,they have accepted it as the only truth coz it`s much easier to hate something than try to know it...Serbia is a beautiful country,with a difficult,sad and very complicated history and i`m sure that it`s future will be much brighter but not that easier..a lot is done for the better but there is much more to come!but the Serbs are great people with great spirit and self belief and i know that they will keep on finding their best way coz their deserve it.The Serbians have all the best of the Balkanian personality and they are keeping it without trying to follow any foreign standarts and steriotypes.that`s why i respect them so much as a nation and that`s why i love them and i am always ready to fight when it comes to Serbia and Serbia`s nation!

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Next Number 1

Made in SRBIJA!!!
adynadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote