Serbian history and related issues - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-20-2007, 03:23 AM   #1
country flag Aloimeh

Aloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Serbian history and related issues

If anyone wants to post on these topics (including sawan) please do, but it has to stop on general messages.

Last edited by Aloimeh : 10-20-2007 at 03:47 AM.
Aloimeh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2007, 03:35 AM   #2
country flag BalkanBoy

BalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Balkan Conflicts Thread and related issues

Good initiative!!!
BalkanBoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 03:41 AM   #3
country flag Bascule

Bascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what to say, but all that rubbish these guys constantly wrote what was insulting for an human for just being from certain country, is the real reason for serbs, for example not to be fan base like the other ones. And it's clear, that's not my or yours fault. I'm pretty shocked by some statements of these guys, I don't know how to change this things, at least on this forum. Is it possible? Remember Rainer? He was ready to correct himself.
Bascule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 03:44 AM   #4
country flag Aloimeh

Aloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bascule View Post
I don't know what to say, but all that rubbish these guys constantly wrote what was insulting for an human for just being from certain country, is the real reason for serbs, for example not to be fan base like the other ones. And it's clear, that's not my or yours fault. I'm pretty shocked by some statements of these guys, I don't know how to change this things, at least on this forum. Is it possible? Remember Rainer? He was ready to correct himself.
Yes, of course. We are supposed to grovel in the mud and apologize to our exterminators and persecutors. There's always this sneering and derision beneath the surface, and we've seen it most strongly from posters such as Allure, GlennMirnyi, bilbo, and sawan.

Rrainer's a good guy.
Old 10-20-2007, 03:44 AM   #5
country flag BalkanBoy

BalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you should rename this thread to Serbian History and post some links where people could get interesting information directly from your first post. I have interesting links and also a good documentary movie.
Old 10-20-2007, 03:48 AM   #6
country flag Bascule

Bascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Serbian history and related issues

I only pointed on Sawan's character in my post and how much insulted it was. Also that he has no idea about our history. The only reason they could delete my post was, maybe, that I mentioned american propaganda during the war (as you did, guys) and told him to think with his own head.
Old 10-20-2007, 03:49 AM   #7
country flag Aloimeh

I don't know why he wasn't banned yet. His comment of "every life killed is like killing everyone" is a very Muslim-type comment, as I've heard it multiple times from that faction. I wonder if he was "educated" by his religious leaders, as many Muslims are about Chechnya, Bosnia, Kashmir, etc. That would explain the constant attacks against ethnicity.
Old 10-20-2007, 03:54 AM   #8
country flag BalkanBoy

Quote:
I felt the same about Rainer but I guess maintream media destroyed our reputation of 1000 years hard earned that everyone of us have to do something to correct it. This is a really good iniciative. Also, Serbia is alittle bit cursed, because like Czar Lazar said from 1389, I think it was him or I could be wrong, " We are in a dilemma where the East think we are in West and the West think we are in East" So we have to rely on ourselfs.
Old 10-20-2007, 03:55 AM   #9
country flag BalkanBoy

Oh and by writing that last post, I think it's where the CCCC(SSSS) come from right? Samo Sloga Srbina Spasava or Only Union Save the Serbs.

Last edited by BalkanBoy : 10-20-2007 at 04:23 AM.
Old 10-20-2007, 03:58 AM   #10
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

I appreciate no more talk about banning/non-banning of members of the board in this thread.

As Deb and I had mentioned in GM before, if you feel any posts that's offending, please use the report button and give a clear and non-offensive explanation.

And if you feel that no action or inappropriate action was taken, send a PM to supermods or admins of the board. You can find who they are on the main page. Near the bottom there is a button called "view forum leaders"
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 04:00 AM   #11
country flag Bascule

They can always see some short movies about serbia at youtube.
I'm afaraid they will always pull these things as long as Nole is threat for their favors, especially after they found out how painful are this subject for us. You can see, they even don't understand why all these people from serbia favorize Nole only (and that's not the true, there are some of them who cheer for Nole's oponents), and that's nationalism for them. There are few guys who got it, it's because we are small country, and I should add: full of problems, especially in economy, coming out from several wars, need to improve itself.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:00 AM   #12
country flag BalkanBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloimeh View Post
I don't know why he wasn't banned yet. His comment of "every life killed is like killing everyone" is a very Muslim-type comment, as I've heard it multiple times from that faction. I wonder if he was "educated" by his religious leaders, as many Muslims are about Chechnya, Bosnia, Kashmir, etc. That would explain the constant attacks against ethnicity.
Don't know really but I don't like to concentrate on unique cases, this thread is good because people could get a cleaner image of history of Serbia and Balkans before posting such ridiculous comments like Sawan or Rainer was and a bunch of others. The idea is to touch the most people and save the most time
Old 10-20-2007, 04:01 AM   #13
country flag Aloimeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I appreciate no more talk about banning/non-banning of members of the board in this thread.

As Deb and I had mentioned in GM before, if you feel any posts that's offending, please use the report button and give a clear and non-offensive explanation.

And if you feel that no action or inappropriate action was taken, send a PM to supermods or admins of the board. You can find who they are on the main page. Near the bottom there is a button called "view forum leaders"
Well, sawan posted one offending post after another. And he has been doing this disgusting ethnic insinuation on Djokovic threads before. I don't know why this is seen as acceptable. I'm not sure that that would be the case if some other ethnicity were being abused on a GM forum.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:05 AM   #14
country flag Aloimeh

Quote:
They can always see some short movies about serbia at youtube.
I'm afaraid they will always pull these things as long as Nole is threat for their favors, especially after they found out how painful are this subject for us. You can see, they even don't understand why all these people from serbia favorize Nole only (and that's not the true, there are some of them who cheer for Nole's oponents), and that's nationalism for them. There are few guys who got it, it's because we are small country, and I should add: full of problems, especially in economy, coming out from several wars, need to improve itself.
I think it is impossible to discuss history in such a large context. When multiple people are laying down allegations, it is difficult to make an argument. If one honest person is interested in hearing a different perspective, then they will calmly discuss the issues post by post and you can direct them to alternative sources.

But when it's a feeding frenzy with sawan, allure, glenn and who knows else snapping at "those Serbs" and "Serbian fans the worst" - there's little that can be argued.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:11 AM   #15
country flag BalkanBoy

I don't like YouTube alot because of the "comments" section where you find the most retarded people but this video is still intact:

It is about WW2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR3DQvaiLFw

Also Yougoslavia: the Avoidable War

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...arch&plindex=0

Part2

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...arch&plindex=1