SEMIS!!! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-04-2004, 06:05 PM   #16
sebgrosfan

sebgrosfan will become famous soon enough
Default Re: SEMIS!!!

Timmie, you did us proud!

Allez to the French gents and a big up to Tim! Further shouts out to Goran, Mr. Sampras and my two favourite former-players-turned-commentators: Johnny Mac and Boris!
sebgrosfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2004, 06:06 PM   #17
country flag thenman

thenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well. Good for you, Tim, for getting as far as you did, and playing so well against Coria.
I wonder, is it more heartbreaking to lose in the semis/finals or to lose in the first round? Oh well.
Good luck, Tim, at Wimbly!!!
thenman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 09:25 PM   #18
Conan the Librarian

Conan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond repute

Jolly good show, Timothy!
Conan the Librarian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 12:55 AM   #19
country flag moonlight

moonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond repute

Superb play & great fight in the 1st and 4th sets.

Congrats, Tim for making this far on your least-liked surface. Very pruod of you.

Best of luck in Queen's and Wimbledon!
moonlight is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 12:50 PM   #20
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Big well done Tim for making the semis on your least favoured surface. There is no shame in losing to Coria and hey you are the first to take a set off him too. You have a lot of positives you can take away from this tournament, as I know you know. Good luck in the oncoming grass 'season'- I know you have have it in you.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 05:46 PM   #21
country flag spikeys_girl

spikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond repute

good job tim... next time he should stay more stable through the whole match, but seriosuly, he played really well. it was amazing in the begining. and i didn't like coria's atittude. when he broked his racket, for example.. that's not really fun to watch.
spikeys_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 09:17 AM   #22
country flag loco_moskito

loco_moskito has a reputation beyond reputeloco_moskito has a reputation beyond reputeloco_moskito has a reputation beyond reputeloco_moskito has a reputation beyond reputeloco_moskito has a reputation beyond reputeloco_moskito has a reputation beyond reputeloco_moskito has a reputation beyond reputeloco_moskito has a reputation beyond reputeloco_moskito has a reputation beyond reputeloco_moskito has a reputation beyond reputeloco_moskito has a reputation beyond repute

Tim played a great game, very stylish, he's one of the last truly amazing players who don't mind moving around the court and I think that's what Coria nervous at the start. The kid looked scared out of his wits, then he just got mad and looked like he wanted to kill Tim. But still, semis on clay!

justcereal.com -- LiveJournal
loco_moskito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote