OFF SEASON NEWS: Knocked Down in 2007, But Getting Back Up Again In 2008 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-29-2007, 11:02 PM   #61
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OFF SEASON NEWS: Knocked Down in 2007, But Getting Back Up Again In 2008

you're making me look like the evil bitch on Nico's board, shame on you

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2007, 11:04 PM   #62
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OFF SEASON NEWS: Knocked Down in 2007, But Getting Back Up Again In 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
you're making me look like the evil bitch on Nico's board, shame on you
Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry....yes, shame on me.

(I thought it was funny though. )
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:25 PM   #63
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

yes it could be funny for you and me but probably the rest of the chileans could think that I hate with all my soul to Gonzalez, which is not entirely true

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 10-30-2007, 01:07 AM   #64
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes it could be funny for you and me but probably the rest of the chileans could think that I hate with all my soul to Gonzalez, which is not entirely true

I know...sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry again Kid.

For all the Chileans...for the record, Kid doesn't hate Fernando...it's just that she only cares about our Nico.

(Hope that helps Kid! )
Old 10-30-2007, 02:29 AM   #65
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

I understand Kid, take care

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 02:39 AM   #66
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I told you because you're the one finding news about this and getting worried, it's raining a looot and some rivers have passed their edges now so that's why lots of pleople is being evacuated and lots of people are flooded already

but I'll be okay, the schools are not open for classes today neither tomorrow.

I'm relieved you are in a safe place Kid Thanks for letting us know. Too bad your workplace hasn't closed down like the schools though

....on the brighter side, it is a little funny you have to defend yourself over Fernando being cut off the list Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrry

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 02:48 AM   #67
country flag kidnicky

NicoFan has all the fault for this Sparko ... but yes it's better the explanation that you gave why Fernando isn't on that list

Thanks for understanding Felipe ... is just that I didn't see the point to post the top ten list since all of us know that

yes Sparko, to bad that we still have to work no matter how much rain we are having, the airport was closed this afternoon and there are tons of people working evacuating homes and getting ready for the worst, and it's still raining

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 10-31-2007, 02:09 PM   #68
country flag NicoFan

Hey!!!

Donde esta everyone today??????????????????

Old 10-31-2007, 02:25 PM   #69
country flag kidnicky

It's 8 am for me NicoFan, why do you think that I'll be posting before 8am?!? :retard: ... besides I'm living in the Mexican Venecia right now don't forget it

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 10-31-2007, 02:49 PM   #70
country flag NicoFan

Kid!

Why is it 8:00 a.m. in Mexico? It's almost 11:00 here in Connecticut.

We are usually 1 hour apart.

Are you flooded???

Poor Kid!
Old 10-31-2007, 03:07 PM   #71
country flag kidnicky

it was 8 am when you first posted, now it's 9 am ... okay 9.04 am, you haven't changed time yet? I changed it the last weekend

I'm not flooded, I wouldn't be at work if I would be flooded but the situation isn't good for the rest of the city ... some pics that I found now, this happened today at 1am, the river started to enter to the city, this is actually downtown

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 10-31-2007, 03:15 PM   #72
country flag NicoFan

Poor Kid and your poor town!!

It has become Venice.

So I'm assuming you won't go to work. Unless you have a boat.

I'm surprised you have electricity.

And we haven't changed time yet. That will be at midnight on Saturday.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:22 PM   #73
country flag kidnicky

yes it's Venice now ... and I'm at work, I live very close to the office and we're in the highest area of the city so that's why I'm here

And I have electricity since I don't live that close to the flooded areas, some of my colleages are already away from their houses and also one of the dutches

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 10-31-2007, 03:28 PM   #74
country flag NicoFan

I'm glad that you are high up...but too bad that you have to go to work.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:32 PM   #75
country flag kidnicky

yes it sucks

and btw that's why we're 2 hours apart, we already changed times

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini