OFF SEASON NEWS: Knocked Down in 2007, But Getting Back Up Again In 2008 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-15-2007, 03:55 PM   #16
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OFF SEASON NEWS: Knocked Down in 2007, But Getting Back Up Again In 2008

I miss Gaby too. It's a shame that it didn't work out between them. He was so good to Nico. And contrary to opinion by la familia de tenis , he was an excellent coach.

A lot of this is Nico. Just his comments about Gaby show that he isn't really looking for the "right" things from a coach. A coach isn't a buddy to travel the world with. A coach is a person who kicks your butt so you'll win. A person like Jimmy who says - losing is not an option.

I don't know who is available. I can only hope that he'll chose a coach for the right reasons this time. And get someone who will kick his butt.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2007, 03:56 PM   #17
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OFF SEASON NEWS: Knocked Down in 2007, But Getting Back Up Again In 2008

(And get an American so I can see him more. )
Old 10-15-2007, 04:07 PM   #18
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Well la familia del tenis can kiss my .... ... he is a great coach no matter what they say, he is a coach and he did a good job also taking care of the boy, we know how crazy Nico drove him during all these years, nobody else would have stay all that time with Nico

and you know that I totally agree with you about the rest ... but anyway it's a mu point to keep talking about this

the only thing that I want if he gest a new coach is that he never skips the LA swing, he can go wherever he wants after that

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 04:37 PM   #19
country flag NicoFan

I know that it's a moot point but I can't help myself. I'm worried that he's going to stay with Pato and Nano.

And I agree about the LA swing...he has to do that, and I doubt that he would ever not play in those tournaments. It makes me really annoyed with the LA players don't bother to support those tournaments.
Old 10-15-2007, 04:58 PM   #20
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

he can keep Nano as his travel buddy but he needs another coach not Pato for godnesake

I also doubt that he ever thinks about skipping the LA tournaments but I can't help myself and I'm always worried about that we only have that month of tournaments here and that's it, nothing for the rest of the year and I agree with you about the LA players not supporting those tournaments, I mean the ones that have a "good ranking" always sing up and withdraw at the last minute and you only see the announcement on a newspaper when you arrived to the tournament, I won't mention names ... it's hard to believe that someone like JCFerrero and Moya are the ones that you can see on those tournaments except our well ranked players

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 10-15-2007, 08:16 PM   #21
country flag NicoFan

I won't mention names either.

It is really annoying.

And I love Carlos and JC because they come to LA. A and a for both of them.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:04 PM   #22
country flag kidnicky

yes it is annoying, is not like I'm going to die if they don't show up, I'm happy with one there but for the rest of the people that pay to go to see them and they barely can see them walking to go to the press conference when they're lucky enough

Carlos is a sweetheart and I've to say that I fall in love of JCF for coming this year, great tennis in all of his matches and the semi between both of them was amazing ... and he is cute too btw

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 10-15-2007, 10:58 PM   #23
country flag NicoFan

Both Carlos and JCF are sweetiepies and cutiepies! Especially when their hair is a bit longer.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:05 PM   #24
country flag kidnicky

yes but I preffer JCF

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 10-17-2007, 12:22 AM   #25
country flag NicoFan

I almost forgot my daily post.

Wishing, hoping, praying for a new coach in 2008.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:40 AM   #26
country flag kidnicky

I've forgotten about your daily post

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 10-20-2007, 05:54 PM   #27
country flag NicoFan

Oooopppsss..forgot this for three days.

Old 10-20-2007, 06:19 PM   #28
country flag kidnicky

yes shame shame on you

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 10-28-2007, 10:06 PM   #29
country flag NicoFan

Fergie - could you make this thread a sticky?

And we can use it for off season news.

Gracias...
Old 10-28-2007, 10:17 PM   #30
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone!

I know I'v been away Nico's forum for suuuuch a loooong time and I'm really sorry about that but my live has been crazy these last months but I'm glad things are better now and I'm not that busy too. Too bad this happens when the season is almost over though ...

Still I'v been following Nico's results and really this is just a year to forget about ... he has to put it behind and let's hope he'll come back next year as the Nico we all know.

I wish him the best of lucks for next year!

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis
All the chilean players and some others

"Just give 100 percent.
And that's not just in tennis or sports; that's in life.
If you give 100 percent, you'll have no regrets."
Lleyton Hewitt
GonzoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote