new frustrated Mac user -- HELP!!!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-08-2007, 04:30 PM   #1
country flag celia

celia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy new frustrated Mac user -- HELP!!!!

I've been off the board for a few weeks as my PC crashed and my Dad bought me the I-Mac. It's been hell making the transition. I burst into tears last night as I tried to figure out how to raise the volume on a DVD I was looking at. After a good cry I eventually figured it out. But I thought -- I was under the impression that Macs are easier to use, not harder. So the problem has to be me. So here I am begging for your help. Any suggestions on how I can make the transition easier? Any terrific software links? Ideas for use? Anything?

If I see that damn colored spinning ball one more time I am going to throw this machine out the window.
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2007, 11:29 PM   #2
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new frustrated Mac user -- HELP!!!!

Macs are easy to use. I'd suggest you to talk to Apple tech support line every time you don't know how to do something. It's free for first 90 days since the day of the purchase. Their number is 1-800-275-2273. I also suggest you to join Mac users forums and ask questions there, they love helping out new users. Just be open minded. It is not that hard.
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 04:19 AM   #3
country flag alelysafina

Location: In the middle of nowhere... and nowhere near the beach :(
alelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new frustrated Mac user -- HELP!!!!

Everything is a lot simple in a mac, just think about the simplest way to do something and that's how it's done on a mac. Also, if you're having trouble, google it. It always does the trick

I want to have my evil way with Tommy Robredo

Nikolay Davydenko Online

My Av was made by J'torian
alelysafina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote