Boxing thread - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-09-2007, 04:29 AM   #91
country flag MissPovaFan

MissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boxing thread: Barrera - Pacman II... Hatton/mayw. discuss

Awesome fight by Mayweather fair play
MissPovaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2007, 04:31 AM   #92
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

JustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond repute

Hatton and Mayweather embraced after the fight.. Floyd even gave Ricky a nice kiss on the cheek.

Nice to see after all the palava leading up to the fight..

Well done to Mayweather.. amazing fighter

Ricky went up a division too high.. he isnt big enough for welterweight. Great effort though..

Supporting British tennis at: http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/
JustJames is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 04:32 AM   #93
country flag MissPovaFan

MissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I agree! Nice to see they respect each other I feel this is the end for Hatton though
Old 12-09-2007, 04:32 AM   #94
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

JustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure whether to go to bed now.. Or just complete an all nighter. What are you doing Paul?!

Old 12-09-2007, 04:33 AM   #95
country flag MissPovaFan

Where I live we have Hurricane force winds right now! I think I'll watch the interviews etc, though

Fair play Mayweather said a big thankyou and that he loves the English fans
Old 12-09-2007, 04:34 AM   #96
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulHopkins View Post
Where I live we have Hurricane force winds right now! I think I'll watch the interviews etc, though

Fair play Mayweather said a big thankyou and that he loves the English fans
Really!? In Wolverhampton?
It's calm here in Bristol..

Old 12-09-2007, 04:36 AM   #97
country flag MissPovaFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJames.. View Post
Really!? In Wolverhampton?
It's calm here in Bristol..
Oh no I'm down in Swansea right now with my parents It's really really bad here! I reckon there's going to be big damage through the night and tomorrow!
Old 12-09-2007, 04:39 AM   #98
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Oh no I'm down in Swansea right now with my parents It's really really bad here! I reckon there's going to be big damage through the night and tomorrow!
Yikes.. I hope the city survives the night.

Nice interview from Mayweather.. He says that he still wants to fight in the UK, ironically if he did, I guess that he would recieve the British support..

Old 12-09-2007, 04:40 AM   #99
country flag MissPovaFan

hehe yeah Mayweather was great but I'm not so sure on Hatton - he's making a bit of a fool of himself not giving Mayweather much credit.
Old 12-09-2007, 04:43 AM   #100
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
hehe yeah Mayweather was great but I'm not so sure on Hatton - he's making a bit of a fool of himself not giving Mayweather much credit.
I think its just the disappoint of losing when he believed that he was still in the fight.. and that his game plan could have been applied better.

I get the feeling that privately Hatton and Mayweather will get on very well..

Old 12-09-2007, 04:45 AM   #101
country flag MissPovaFan

Quote:
I think its just the disappoint of losing when he believed that he was still in the fight.. and that his game plan could have been applied better.

I get the feeling that privately Hatton and Mayweather will get on very well..
Yeah that's true but he's coming across much better with the Sky interview right now. He's complaining about foul play from Mayweather but does think he chose his moments well.
Old 12-09-2007, 04:46 AM   #102
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Ah that's good to hear..

Old 12-09-2007, 04:48 AM   #103
country flag MissPovaFan

Quote:
Ah that's good to hear..
He did say he will continue to fight and it seems he will stay at Welterweight as well as he wants the top challenges! Maybe a rematch in England could be on the cards?

Oh well I'm going to try and get some sleep although with this rain god help me! lol.

Speak to you soon
Old 12-09-2007, 04:55 AM   #104
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Good luck getting 40 winks... Im totally wired now, will just have to have a siesta..

A match in London against Oscar De La Hoya is apparently on the cards.. A fight that could make each man around $10,000,000.. Who could say no to that?!

Old 12-09-2007, 06:04 AM   #105
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

A match in London against Oscar De La Hoya is apparently on the cards.. A fight that could make each man around $10,000,000.. Who could say no to that?!
Oscar..why would be fight for 10,000,000 when he can make 50,000,000 as a promoter.