CNN reporter detained by Istanbul Police On-Air! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-31-2014, 02:52 PM   #1
country flag ne znam ali mozda

ne znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond repute
Default CNN reporter detained by Istanbul Police On-Air!

On anniversary of Gezi Park protests. Turkish police detained CNN's Ivan Watson in the middle of a live report. Relased after half an hour.

Our way of democracy Ashamed of my country.

2:59 on the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLk9k_4NbAs

Also a CNN link http://edition.cnn.com/video/?/video...ion.cnn.com%2F

Last edited by ne znam ali mozda : 05-31-2014 at 03:06 PM.
ne znam ali mozda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2014, 02:56 PM   #2
country flag Moonball Pusher

Moonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CNN reporter detained by Istanbul Police On-Air!

What country flag do you have on?

Federer - Isner - Tsonga - Gulbis - Dimitrov - Cilic - Sock - Thiem
Tennis disgraces: Nadal, Ferrer, Fognini

Fantasy Tennis Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
Thank You Rafa.... Thank You For Everything, I Owe My Entire Life To You Rafa, You Are My God You Are My God You Are My God, My Life Is Blessed Now That You Inhibit This Earth, Thanks Rafa
Moonball Pusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 03:49 PM   #3
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CNN reporter detained by Istanbul Police On-Air!

Watch it quickly before they remove the video!
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote