Lords of USA are likely prepares a ,,limited,, attack on Iran - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-05-2007, 11:37 AM   #31
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lords of USA are likely prepares a ,,limited,, attack on Iran

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4. View Post
they not only punch him but burn his house to the ground and kill his family , but hey they defend themselves and protect their interests !
It wasn't that long ago that they had to defend the French and protect their interests.
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2007, 02:30 PM   #32
country flag G4.

G4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond repute

irrefutable argument , because of what happened in the WW2 they can do whatever they want in the world yes !
G4. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 06:48 PM   #33
country flag Jim Jones

Jim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond repute

U.S will not attack Iran for various reasons. One is that shiites tend to be less of a threat then demented wahhabists that can be found in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan etc..

Iran clergy would like to be considered a threat but that would be giving too much credit for that.
Old 10-06-2007, 05:37 PM   #34
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute

I think that USA doesn't attack. My press gave information that USA plans every week attack on new targets in Iran. It has another purpose. It is moral cruelty and attempt of intinidation. It shows only how terrible psychopaths rule in USA.
mtw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 06:11 PM   #35
country flag G4.

G4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond repute

it is mental conditioning , we need a new common a enemy , they show us who to hate so we can point out the bad guy. So we can forget about Saudi arabia who finance mosquees and send their Imams to preach hate in europe, and also Pakistan like jim jones said
Old 10-06-2007, 10:45 PM   #36
country flag Richard_from_Cal

Richard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it is mental conditioning , we need a new common a enemy , they show us who to hate so we can point out the bad guy. So we can forget about Saudi arabia who finance mosquees and send their Imams to preach hate in europe, and also Pakistan like jim jones said
Exactly. This is what I've recently come to wonder: Were the September 11, 2001 attacks fomented by the intelligence community in the U.S.A.---to give us a successor to the Soviet State?

I've come to doubt it, a little bit, since seeing "Kingdom,"--(the movie starring Jamie Foxx)--. But it is convenient for the "military/industrial establishment." We have a new enemy. Islamo-fascism. ...or is it the taxpayer? Anyway,...here's a clip from three days of the condor, to make you paranoid.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYzs65mwXiw
vvv--here's a shorter version: in Italian . --vvv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAYDE...elated&search=

…”A HOBO Travels to work,
A tramp travels and won't work
A bum neither travels or works”
-=-=-=-=-=-
…hobotraveler (link <--it's a site by hobos, for hobos...it's very slow)…

Nomad Backpackers <--link
Richard_from_Cal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 11:53 PM   #37
country flag G4.

Future historians will have a great subject to work on, in 100 or 200 years or more, when historians are able to question objectively the official reports without hurting personal feelings.
Old 10-12-2007, 04:52 AM   #38
country flag World Beater

World Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
mtw, what is febrily and myrmidons? I don't understand your use of those two words.

Anyway, I will join you and everyone else on the planet criticising the Cheney/Bush administration and all of the absolutely corrupt things they have done with my money. I never supported the idea of invading Iraq and knew it was a complete joke that would lead to a disaster (but I never imagined it would be this bad). But the whole Iraq thing is just a waste of time, seriously. It's just two men thumping their chest at each other. Bush is a lame-duck, impotent President at this point. It seems the only power he has left is vetoing bills and appointing people to vacancies. Congress will never approve any action against Iran, the American public would never approve it, and if Bush did anything at this point his place in history as the biggest eejit to occupy the White House would be secure. It's just bluster, so don't worry about it. Focus on the half-assed job done in Afghanistan, which is getting worse and worse each day.
myrmidons - underlings who acquiesce.
There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.

-Richard Feynman

World Beater is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 04:54 AM   #39
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by El Legenda : 10-12-2007 at 05:02 AM.
El Legenda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 07:03 PM   #40

Richard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360Live View Post
how is it illegal?
vvvvvvv-------vvvvvvv-------vvvvvvv
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=law+of+love

-=-=-=-=-=-

Old 10-12-2007, 07:26 PM   #41

Quote:
In recent headlines, the local newspaper had:
Quote:
Groceries going up
...but no media mention "inflation"...because we still remember from the seventies, that energy prices are a large portion of the inflation equation.

The sub-headline to the news piece (which I'll include a hyperlink to, if I can find it) says:
Quote:
Ethanol, China, weak dollar are all playing role

vvv-vvv
http://www.azstarnet.com/business/205303

-=-=-=-=-=-