Lords of USA are likely prepares a ,,limited,, attack on Iran - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-03-2007, 02:11 PM   #16
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lords of USA are likely prepares a ,,limited,, attack on Iran

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
After the visit of ''I'm in a Jihad'' to the UN, I see no reason for the attack to be ''limited.''
Americans are like "You punch me once I punch you twice". Taking action and saying a few words are two very difficult things.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2007, 02:12 PM   #17
country flag undomiele

undomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond repute

I read the New Yorker piece and some other related interviews by the author. He's claiming that since the US public isn't in favour of striking Iran outright for its alleged nuclear ambitions, Cheney and Bush are looking to spur a limited attack on it for supposedly fomenting terrorism in Iraq, ie.: Iranian militants intervening in Iraq and killing Americans, etc.

Of course, maybe their hope is that Iran would retaliate, the US responds with more firepower, and so on until war breaks out.

As a whole, the idea of a limited attack is to get some tacit international and domestic approval to check Iranian power. However, whether or not a limited attack will achieve that is uncertain. The American public is deadset against further involvement in the Middle East and, more importantly, the US military body is adamantly resisting getting involved in another Middle Eastern military operation. Their forces are stretched thin as it is, plus theyre losing in Iraq, a country ten times smaller than Iran. I remember reading that several military commanders pledged to resign if any mandated attack on Iran transpired.

Congress will be against it too, especially as the US enters an election year.

At the same time, the Iranian leadership isn't as stupid or delusional as Saddam was when the Americans were knocking on Iraq's door. Iran can simply choose not to respond to a limited American attack. A limited attack is a limited attack, it has to end sometime and by not responding, Iran could possibly avert war. However, this would would very much depend on the international response, which as far as I know, is not in favour of supporting such attacks (outside of Sarkozy). The rest of the Middle East, with the obvious exception of Israel, would absolutely not support it - they already have a refugee crisis on their hands.

Personally, I don't think Bush and Cheney will be able to pull it off. Everyone else in the equation is deadset against attacking Iran in any way. And if you don't have the military's support you don't have the military's support. The military bit off more than they could chew with Iraq and they know it.

We shall see.
~"There are more people of good conscience on this planet than all the terrorists combined. We must make greater common cause by caring about each other, just as London's bystanders did by aiding the victims after the attacks. In the end, the malignancy of terrorism will be excised because of our humanity." Abramson

~"What's the matter with this embalming fluid? Did somebody spike it with coffee???"

Last edited by undomiele : 10-03-2007 at 02:20 PM.
undomiele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 04:28 PM   #18
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4. View Post
they pay a big fine if they don't , France has paid huge fines for violating those laws. I'm glad the european countries have decided to abid by those rules , it's improved civil liberties, states can be sued if they dont respect fundamental laws.
Every state of law in the world now respect to a certain degree international laws
your theory of the state is the one of the old french philosophers , how ironic
They pay a big fine if they want to. Is Germany going to invade France if they don't pay the fines? Please. It's a treaty, not a government. They have no power over the states aside from peer pressure. If there is a law above the sovereign state, then they're not sovereign.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 05:25 PM   #19
country flag G4.

G4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond repute

it's called legality theorized by austrian american Hans Kelsen , wether you are a citizen or a state you must follow the laws . i'm not going to ask you to understand that. Glad to see that the theories of Rousseau and Montesquieu have success in the US
G4. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 03:10 AM   #20
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
Taking action and saying a few words are two very difficult things.
For you, no doubt.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:44 AM   #21
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by undomiele View Post
I read the New Yorker piece and some other related interviews by the author. He's claiming that since the US public isn't in favour of striking Iran outright for its alleged nuclear ambitions, Cheney and Bush are looking to spur a limited attack on it for supposedly fomenting terrorism in Iraq, ie.: Iranian militants intervening in Iraq and killing Americans, etc.

Of course, maybe their hope is that Iran would retaliate, the US responds with more firepower, and so on until war breaks out.

As a whole, the idea of a limited attack is to get some tacit international and domestic approval to check Iranian power. However, whether or not a limited attack will achieve that is uncertain. The American public is deadset against further involvement in the Middle East and, more importantly, the US military body is adamantly resisting getting involved in another Middle Eastern military operation. Their forces are stretched thin as it is, plus theyre losing in Iraq, a country ten times smaller than Iran. I remember reading that several military commanders pledged to resign if any mandated attack on Iran transpired.

Congress will be against it too, especially as the US enters an election year.

At the same time, the Iranian leadership isn't as stupid or delusional as Saddam was when the Americans were knocking on Iraq's door. Iran can simply choose not to respond to a limited American attack. A limited attack is a limited attack, it has to end sometime and by not responding, Iran could possibly avert war. However, this would would very much depend on the international response, which as far as I know, is not in favour of supporting such attacks (outside of Sarkozy). The rest of the Middle East, with the obvious exception of Israel, would absolutely not support it - they already have a refugee crisis on their hands.

Personally, I don't think Bush and Cheney will be able to pull it off. Everyone else in the equation is deadset against attacking Iran in any way. And if you don't have the military's support you don't have the military's support. The military bit off more than they could chew with Iraq and they know it.

We shall see.
Iraq and Iran are independence countries and USA has no rights to interfere there. Why do you think that Iran is the part of this war? Iran has refugees from Iraq, Afghanistan, loses own diplomats there every day. And why should a government officially arm insurgents of another country? And what about blackwater and of course american authorities are involved in it ( they want to investigate in own way too febrily. They want to hide something ) Maybe they arm Iraqis. They can buy weapon from neighbour countries too for instance on black market from dealers. Is it very hard?
Americans occupants are killed by Iraqi insurgents. These insurgents are not 10 years old boys, they are adult or almost adult men they fight freely because conditions in Iraq are very poor. And they don't allow on illegal occupation. The same fights were in Poland during II world war and it was normal. So why are Iraqi insurgents treated as terrorists? Saying truly americans went brutaly ( as hitlerians in Europe during II world war) to independent country and they destroyed it totally not mentioning of american genocide and crimes. And there is no direct connections between government in Iran and Iraqi underground army. The hatred of Bush against this Iranian president is relies on it that Iranian president has petroleum and he can say what he thinks of Bush and USA. And very well. It is one person, who has no fear. And besides americans have own economical ruined, hopeless USA, they should sit there and take care of their country at last. They are not part of Middle East. And it is clear that their presence in this Iraq is quite redundant. They lost this country and it is clear too thanks to their war.
mtw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 10:47 AM   #22
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adam View Post
She strikes again. Only this time she is making up the sources herself

No, it was american source, not mine. But it seems that your new British Primeminister has honour. He wants to withdrew his troops. And it is very well. It would be very nice, if such people were in Poland too and they should make the same thing.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:52 AM   #23
country flag mtw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotso View Post
First of all, there's nothing wrong with having plans in place, as Fee said. It's what governments do.

Secondly, since there is no law above that of a sovereign state, you have no basis for calling it illegal.

Lastly, we can and will do what is necessary to protect our interests, as any country would.
You have totally fu... in heads. Does murdering of other people ( because it is the thing, which is commited by USA - officials for years ) and destroying of other countries economically and millitary lie in interest of USA indeed. I believe that there are normal tax payers too ( not only cia fuzzes and myrmidons ) who work hard to have something and they must pay money for plans of Bush and his officials, not mentioning about private, half - criminal companies ( this blackwater ), which are paid by american tax - payers too.
maybe he has plan of conquering of the world too. What and when should be attacked in the first place? This what is done by USA-officials is not in the interest of american society and country. It is usual illegal, inefficient trial to conquer of countries rich in oil. And nothing more. It will bring in the future reverse effect. These countries will have the aversion to USA for years and it will give nothing. Saying simply: no new territories, no petroleum, only new enemies.

Last edited by mtw : 10-04-2007 at 11:07 AM.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:19 AM   #24
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
For you, no doubt.
Your brain must be smaller than that one of Homer Simpson.
Old 10-04-2007, 01:59 PM   #25
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your brain must be smaller than that one of Homer Simpson.
Oh my, but you are such a traitor. It was not so long ago that you started a thread that just simply raved about the brilliance of the Simpsons. I am sure that thread showed your real opinion of Homer. Here are a couple of your adoring quotes:

''the Simpsons have a very intellectual humour''

''Homer Simpson is the funniest character ever''

Thanks for equating my humour and intellect with that of your most adored character ever, ever, ever.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:38 PM   #26
country flag Bilbo

while homer is funny and i'm a big fan of him you are not. that's what i wanted to say.

so when someone says asshole to you you punch him in the face? that's obviously two different kind of things. but that's what i mean when i said americans are like "you punch me once i punch you twice". you clearly underlined my thoughts.
Old 10-04-2007, 06:31 PM   #27
country flag G4.

G4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond repute

they not only punch him but burn his house to the ground and kill his family , but hey they defend themselves and protect their interests !
G4. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 08:09 PM   #28
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

mtw, what is febrily and myrmidons? I don't understand your use of those two words.

Anyway, I will join you and everyone else on the planet criticising the Cheney/Bush administration and all of the absolutely corrupt things they have done with my money. I never supported the idea of invading Iraq and knew it was a complete joke that would lead to a disaster (but I never imagined it would be this bad). But the whole Iraq thing is just a waste of time, seriously. It's just two men thumping their chest at each other. Bush is a lame-duck, impotent President at this point. It seems the only power he has left is vetoing bills and appointing people to vacancies. Congress will never approve any action against Iran, the American public would never approve it, and if Bush did anything at this point his place in history as the biggest eejit to occupy the White House would be secure. It's just bluster, so don't worry about it. Focus on the half-assed job done in Afghanistan, which is getting worse and worse each day.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 08:57 PM   #29
country flag Richard_from_Cal

Richard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond repute

http://uselessjunk.net/viewtopic.php...iran&start=500

^^--THIS poster (foo),--^^
.. on this bulletin board (uselessjunk.net) has been pointing toward a new conflict, with Iran, for more than four years (in this thread.)

I don't even think he's a Christian.

Which, by the way, doesn't the Jewish Messiah tell you to "Bless and do not curse?" (I just got off a bus with a bunch of cuties that acted like they'd been drug through the mud by a bunch of thug rappers, and they liked it... )

Of course, I suppose that nobody much will vaunt ME for my courtesy and consideration.

…”A HOBO Travels to work,
A tramp travels and won't work
A bum neither travels or works”
-=-=-=-=-=-
…hobotraveler (link <--it's a site by hobos, for hobos...it's very slow)…

Nomad Backpackers <--link
Richard_from_Cal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 11:35 AM   #30
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Taking action and saying a few words are two very difficult things.
And I guess you still haven't noticed your Gerry Ford moment yet. I couldn't care less about the Simpsons or who punches who, but I do like mistakes that end up being funny posts.