Lords of USA are likely prepares a ,,limited,, attack on Iran - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-02-2007, 03:34 PM   #1
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lords of USA are likely prepares a ,,limited,, attack on Iran

,,New Yorker or New York times,, or something alike gave this information. They are prepared a new limited attack in which many civilians will die ( every american actions will end in this way. There are no words for this new illegal, unlawful action of USA. And what? New innocent people will lose their life, bacause of mob of american idiots and genocides? How do this Iraq and Afghanistan look like? Like a pile of ruins. And what? Must Iran look in the same way, because Bush does not like Iranian president, because he can say the truth about USA ? Iran is a country with ancient history ( it was Persia ) and with ancient culture, historical monuments. ´They have no rights to destroy it. Iraq was the country with ancient culture and it was all destroyed, stealed. Why these f...ed Americans have no consciense, no morality and no human feeelings and simply said no culture? They can do nothing, but only destroy all. Why do they want to destroy the next country? What is with these guys? What deficiency have they ( of course not mentioning of mental deficiency )? They have suppossedly all - the paradise of heaven in this damned USA. So they should sit and be happy there and give peace to other states at all.
mtw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2007, 03:40 PM   #2
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lords of USA are likely prepares a ,,limited,, attack on Iran

Stop talking bertiebigbollocks.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 03:56 PM   #3
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

She strikes again. Only this time she is making up the sources herself

Quote:
Liverpool FC need to return to the good old days when the players were born and bred locally. Dalglish, Keegan, McDermott, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen, Grobelaar, Toshack, Molby ........ or were they just the Chelsea of the 70's buying the best talent available in the market?
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 06:36 PM   #4
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

mtw

1. Give a link to support your assertions, or don't start a thread.

2. The US Military has prepared contingency plans to attack almost every country on the planet. It's what they do, they are the military, they draw up scenarios and attack plans. Doesn't mean they are going to use them. Look up the word 'bluster' at Dictionary.com and it will help you to understand.

3. Stop campaigning for the ACC award.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 07:51 PM   #5
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtw View Post
There are no words for this new illegal, unlawful action of USA.
First of all, there's nothing wrong with having plans in place, as Fee said. It's what governments do.

Secondly, since there is no law above that of a sovereign state, you have no basis for calling it illegal.

Lastly, we can and will do what is necessary to protect our interests, as any country would.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:46 PM   #6
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtw View Post
,,New Yorker or New York times,, or something alike gave this information. They are prepared a new limited attack in which many civilians will die ( every american actions will end in this way. There are no words for this new illegal, unlawful action of USA. And what? New innocent people will lose their life, bacause of mob of american idiots and genocides? How do this Iraq and Afghanistan look like? Like a pile of ruins. And what? Must Iran look in the same way, because Bush does not like Iranian president, because he can say the truth about USA ? Iran is a country with ancient history ( it was Persia ) and with ancient culture, historical monuments. ´They have no rights to destroy it. Iraq was the country with ancient culture and it was all destroyed, stealed. Why these f...ed Americans have no consciense, no morality and no human feeelings and simply said no culture? They can do nothing, but only destroy all. Why do they want to destroy the next country? What is with these guys? What deficiency have they ( of course not mentioning of mental deficiency )? They have suppossedly all - the paradise of heaven in this damned USA. So they should sit and be happy there and give peace to other states at all.

how is it illegal?
Old 10-02-2007, 09:24 PM   #7
country flag G4.

G4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotso View Post

Secondly, since there is no law above that of a sovereign state, you have no basis for calling it illegal.

Lastly, we can and will do what is necessary to protect our interests, as any country would.
Wrong but that's because the US breaks common international laws and forgot that the UNO exists . Also , in europe we have European law which is superior to any state laws
G4. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:26 PM   #8
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4. View Post
Wrong but that's because the US breaks common international laws and forgot that the UNO exists . Also , in europe we have European law which is superior to any state laws
which law
Old 10-02-2007, 09:29 PM   #9
country flag G4.

G4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond repute

E.U law > member states (G-B , France , Germany etc) law
Old 10-02-2007, 10:21 PM   #10
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
E.U law > member states (G-B , France , Germany etc) law
great...but we're talking about the US
Old 10-02-2007, 10:30 PM   #11
country flag G4.

i was just responding to his statement that there is no law above that of a sovereign state .
Old 10-03-2007, 12:39 AM   #12
country flag Merton

Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute

I guess mtw is talking about this New Yorker article: http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2...8fa_fact_hersh

This is not terribly important imo, Sy Hersh has been reporting at least for the last two years about the coming war with Iran and it could totally be a case where his sources just manipulate the information to signal to Iran that options are trully on the table.

Normally I hate politics even though I love history, but I follow the Iran development closely as a part of my research, the betting markets trade on the event of an airstrike against Iran, for example here: http://www.intrade.com/jsp/intrade/contractSearch/

This is a ***** for the prbability of a US-Iran was and I am particularly interested on how this is related to, for example, crude oil prices.

From Isaac Asimov's "Foundation".
Merton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 01:45 AM   #13
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Only because the states agree to abide by those rules. What if they don't? They can't be enforced unless the states do it themselves. So no, there is no law above that of the sovereign state.

As for the UN, it's a completely useless organization in practice. It only functions as a forum for discussion.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 02:02 AM   #14
country flag G4.

they pay a big fine if they don't , France has paid huge fines for violating those laws. I'm glad the european countries have decided to abid by those rules , it's improved civil liberties, states can be sued if they dont respect fundamental laws.
Every state of law in the world now respect to a certain degree international laws
your theory of the state is the one of the old french philosophers , how ironic
Old 10-03-2007, 01:23 PM   #15
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

After the visit of ''I'm in a Jihad'' to the UN, I see no reason for the attack to be ''limited.''