Champions League 2 and 3 Oktober - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-02-2007, 12:04 PM   #1
country flag Sheva

Sheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Champions League 2 and 3 Oktober

Nice profitable first round 2 weeks ago. Hopefully i can continue my good run this round.

Lyon vs Rangers -1 @ 1.86 (1 unit)

Lyon seem to be back on track after a slow season start. They regained the top position in La Ligue beating Lille 3-0 this weekend. Rangers drew at Motherwell. They also took a big hit with Darcheville getting injured in that match. Darcheville was designed to be the lone man up front for this match and is very unlikely to play. Furthermore Lyon's home record the last couple of years in CL speaks for itself. Benzema looks in very fine form scoring allready 9 goals in La Ligue 1. Lyon has won both home games against Scottish clubs in history while Rangers only managed to win 2 of 11 visits in French. They got the same problem as Celtic have in CL: can't get an away win. This is a must win for Lyon and they won't have trouble doing so!

CSKA Moscow over Fenerbahce @ 2.03 (1)

Even though CSKA lost to PSV Eindhoven 2 weeks ago they impressed me with some of the football they played. To be honest: PSV were lucky to get the win. CSKA did beat the likes of Hamburger SV and Arsenal last year at home. Meanwhile the last time Fenerbahce participated (2005/2006) they were pathetic away from home losing all 3 matches conceding 7 and only scoring 1 goal. CSKA got a good frontline with the Brazilian national team striker Wagner Love and the very dynamic Jo. I almost picked the -1.5 handicap because i expect them to win by more than 1 goal here. The season before the 1-7 goal difference they also got 2 very bad beats by Olypique Lyon (4-2) and Man U (7-2). I expect a rather one sided game here

Dinamo Kiev over Sporting Lissabon @ 2.23 (1)

Kiev lost suprisingly 1-0 at home this weekend. What should be noted though is that they. 8 of 11 regulars were rested though. The coach of Dinamok Kiev made no secret were there preference lays at the moment. Sporting Lissabon did not take this gamble and had to dig deep to get a draw at Estadio da Luz against Benfica. Lissabon sits on top of the leauge though at the moment but are unproven in Europe away from home. They didn't look to good against Manchester United to be honest. They won't have an easy time in Kiev either. They seem to hand out free whistles and horns before matches which results in a rather strange atmoshpere. Kiev got some good Brazilians with Rodrigo, Rincon and Kleber and also Shatskikh and Bangoura are talented players. Liedson can on his day be an excellent player as well but i doubt if he can also do well in an away game in Ukraine.

Lyon x Sevilla over Rangers and Slavia Prague @ 1.89 (1)
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2007, 07:44 PM   #2
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Champions League 2 and 3 Oktober

barca -1 at 2.19
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:36 PM   #3
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
barca -1 at 2.19

me$$i seals it
2:0 FT
Old 10-02-2007, 11:37 PM   #4
country flag Sheva

Sheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheva View Post
Nice profitable first round 2 weeks ago. Hopefully i can continue my good run this round.

Lyon vs Rangers -1 @ 1.86 (1 unit)

Lyon seem to be back on track after a slow season start. They regained the top position in La Ligue beating Lille 3-0 this weekend. Rangers drew at Motherwell. They also took a big hit with Darcheville getting injured in that match. Darcheville was designed to be the lone man up front for this match and is very unlikely to play. Furthermore Lyon's home record the last couple of years in CL speaks for itself. Benzema looks in very fine form scoring allready 9 goals in La Ligue 1. Lyon has won both home games against Scottish clubs in history while Rangers only managed to win 2 of 11 visits in French. They got the same problem as Celtic have in CL: can't get an away win. This is a must win for Lyon and they won't have trouble doing so!

CSKA Moscow over Fenerbahce @ 2.03 (1)

Even though CSKA lost to PSV Eindhoven 2 weeks ago they impressed me with some of the football they played. To be honest: PSV were lucky to get the win. CSKA did beat the likes of Hamburger SV and Arsenal last year at home. Meanwhile the last time Fenerbahce participated (2005/2006) they were pathetic away from home losing all 3 matches conceding 7 and only scoring 1 goal. CSKA got a good frontline with the Brazilian national team striker Wagner Love and the very dynamic Jo. I almost picked the -1.5 handicap because i expect them to win by more than 1 goal here. The season before the 1-7 goal difference they also got 2 very bad beats by Olypique Lyon (4-2) and Man U (7-2). I expect a rather one sided game here

Dinamo Kiev over Sporting Lissabon @ 2.23 (1)

Kiev lost suprisingly 1-0 at home this weekend. What should be noted though is that they. 8 of 11 regulars were rested though. The coach of Dinamok Kiev made no secret were there preference lays at the moment. Sporting Lissabon did not take this gamble and had to dig deep to get a draw at Estadio da Luz against Benfica. Lissabon sits on top of the leauge though at the moment but are unproven in Europe away from home. They didn't look to good against Manchester United to be honest. They won't have an easy time in Kiev either. They seem to hand out free whistles and horns before matches which results in a rather strange atmoshpere. Kiev got some good Brazilians with Rodrigo, Rincon and Kleber and also Shatskikh and Bangoura are talented players. Liedson can on his day be an excellent player as well but i doubt if he can also do well in an away game in Ukraine.

Lyon x Sevilla over Rangers and Slavia Prague @ 1.89 (1)

Ouch

0-4..winnings from last round all wasted..Lyon
Old 10-03-2007, 04:33 PM   #5
country flag fisherking

fisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond repute

try my luck...

Valencia seems to be so obvious... #2.4o
fisherking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 06:22 PM   #6
country flag betowiec

Milan -1 at 3.14
Old 10-03-2007, 07:16 PM   #7
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

Going with a lay of Milan.

They've been shit lately domestically. 5 games without a win. Celtic have one of the best home records in CL history and I think Milan would be pretty happy with an away point having won their opening group match.

Milan not to win - 1.94.
Henry Chinaski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 09:32 PM   #8
country flag betowiec

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
Milan -1 at 3.14
Loss
Old 10-03-2007, 09:54 PM   #9
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

wp celtic. thought I was going to be screwed by that asshole merk.
Henry Chinaski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 03:14 PM   #10
country flag xcrap

xcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond repute

what about dida, lol. oscar winning performance.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:23 PM   #11
country flag tiptopdaisy

tiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrap View Post
what about dida, lol. oscar winning performance.
best comedy act
tiptopdaisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 09:30 PM   #12
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

dida omg

i tell ya the most retarded athletes are in soccer

there are 1000000 cameras pointed at you, how can u act like that ?????
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote