Spears loses custody of children - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-02-2007, 11:54 AM   #16
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spears loses custody of children

she could commit suicide one day i fear. it's getting worse and worse each day. she brought her children yesterday to federline, two days earlier as she could have done. she was seeing in a car laughing and totally relaxed as you could think she's happy about losing her children :retard:
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2007, 03:31 PM   #17
country flag G4.

G4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond repute

wish betfair would put up odds on who will commit suicide first Spears Lohan or Winehouse
G4. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 03:39 PM   #18
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

She deserves everything she gets.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 03:44 PM   #19
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
she could commit suicide one day i fear. it's getting worse and worse each day. she brought her children yesterday to federline, two days earlier as she could have done. she was seeing in a car laughing and totally relaxed as you could think she's happy about losing her children :retard:
Quote:
Originally Posted by G4. View Post
wish betfair would put up odds on who will commit suicide first Spears Lohan or Winehouse
There will probably be a suicide by a celebrity who the media focusses on and portrays in a bad light. Not that it'll stop them of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
She deserves everything she gets.
Does she? How is it you know this? What is it that she's done that's so evil that she deserves whatever she gets?
Old 10-02-2007, 03:49 PM   #20
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life View Post
Does she? How is it you know this? What is it that she's done that's so evil that she deserves whatever she gets?
Gone from a beautiful lady loved by all and a great role model for young children to a drug taker and heavy drinker and dreadful role model. It was HER choice to do these things and they have rightly cost her the kids. Not that Fed II is a great role model because he isn't. Reading about her smiling in the car makes me sick because she should be gutted about losing her kids, her pride and joy.

If I had a child and was on drugs (rhetorical cause I never will be on drugs) then I'd immediately get off them and crawl over a bed of nails to provide for my child. She hasn't and that's a massive let down for her two young'uns.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:01 PM   #21

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gone from a beautiful lady loved by all and a great role model for young children to a drug taker and heavy drinker and dreadful role model. It was HER choice to do these things and they have rightly cost her the kids. Not that Fed II is a great role model because he isn't. Reading about her smiling in the car makes me sick because she should be gutted about losing her kids, her pride and joy.

If I had a child and was on drugs (rhetorical cause I never will be on drugs) then I'd immediately get off them and crawl over a bed of nails to provide for my child. She hasn't and that's a massive let down for her two young'uns.
This is just stupid. So many rock stars take drugs or drink, do they all deserve whatever they get? In fact, the world is full of people who do this, a huge percentage take some form of drugs if we include alcohol, do they deserve what they get?
As for this nonsense about her smiling in the car, well for fuck's sake, what is that supposed to show? Cos she smiled that meant she was happy to be losing her children? Days when i'm sad i can still smile, what the hell is that supposed to show? It shows nothing. She could be extremely unhappy and still smile, people do it regularly.

How do you know what you'd do? You can only make an educated guess.
Maybe she is trying, you don't know that either but much like so many others you judge her just like the media want you to.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:10 PM   #22
country flag G4.

G4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond repute

one should take responsability for his actions. She does drugs, drinks and has children. She had it coming ,i won't feel sorry for her
G4. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 04:40 PM   #23
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life View Post
This is just stupid. So many rock stars take drugs or drink, do they all deserve whatever they get? In fact, the world is full of people who do this, a huge percentage take some form of drugs if we include alcohol, do they deserve what they get?
As for this nonsense about her smiling in the car, well for fuck's sake, what is that supposed to show? Cos she smiled that meant she was happy to be losing her children? Days when i'm sad i can still smile, what the hell is that supposed to show? It shows nothing. She could be extremely unhappy and still smile, people do it regularly.

How do you know what you'd do? You can only make an educated guess.
Maybe she is trying, you don't know that either but much like so many others you judge her just like the media want you to.
You sound like a Britney fanboy distressed by her tarnished image.

Some rock stars take drugs yes but they don't have kids. She does and she put the booze and the drugs BEFORE her children and that is the worst thing you can do as a mother.
Old 10-02-2007, 05:20 PM   #24
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

It's really sad....don't know if Kevin is such a great option, but atm I think the kids can't be worse of than they are with Britney!

The media attention she got was absurd at times.....of course she's been after attention since she was a little girl...so they might have prepared her for the worst Still, I think it's sad and I hope she sorts herself out although I also fear things might go from bad to worse
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 05:22 PM   #25
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some rock stars take drugs yes but they don't have kids. She does and she put the booze and the drugs BEFORE her children and that is the worst thing you can do as a mother.
I agree with you here......she has kids and they depend on her....which is not easy when your mum is drinking and doing drugs most of the time...
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 05:37 PM   #26
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

The biggest losers are the 2 little kids. Keeping my fingers crossed that they are still too young to be too traumatized. They are the only people I will have sympathy on.

Spears was told by Judge to clean up her act or losing her children. What's her response? Same old same old drinking, drug, clubbing, etc etc etc. Please don't blame the media. She has the choice of not go clubbing in the hot spots. She has the choice of not shopping in expensive boutiques in her convertible sports car.

Angelina and Brad are hounded by medias days and nights too but they tried to reduce their children's exposure and protecting them. There are many other stars in Hollywood, they are not as hounded by media as Lohan, Paris or Spears, not because they are not as famous but they avoided exposing themselves like these women did.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:51 PM   #27
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 04:38 AM   #28
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

i always said you cannot always shift the responsbility to others when you do wrong things, we all should be responsible for our own behaviour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
The biggest losers are the 2 little kids. Keeping my fingers crossed that they are still too young to be too traumatized. They are the only people I will have sympathy on.

Spears was told by Judge to clean up her act or losing her children. What's her response? Same old same old drinking, drug, clubbing, etc etc etc. Please don't blame the media. She has the choice of not go clubbing in the hot spots. She has the choice of not shopping in expensive boutiques in her convertible sports car.

Angelina and Brad are hounded by medias days and nights too but they tried to reduce their children's exposure and protecting them. There are many other stars in Hollywood, they are not as hounded by media as Lohan, Paris or Spears, not because they are not as famous but they avoided exposing themselves like these women did.

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 10:00 AM   #29

Quote:
You sound like a Britney fanboy distressed by her tarnished image.

I hold her music in low regard. As a person I know little about her, i'm just sympathetic to someone with drug problems who is constantly in the media spotlight.

Sure, Ozzy Osbourne, he'd never have kids and do drugs. If you looked, i'm sure you'd find a long long list of celebrities who do drugs and have children.

It's really not the worst thing you can do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post

Where to start....
There is nothing wrong with going clubbing anywhere.
There is nothing wrong with shopping in expensive boutiques in her convertible sports car.
Having a problem with drugs (when i say drugs i always include alcohol) is not something to be criticised over but rather something to be sympathised with. The girl needs help, the last thing she needs is the media spouting their irrelevant crap all over the place.
You mistake statements like these for me "blaming the media" for her drug problems. That's not what i'm doing at all.
I'm saying we have a 25 year old woman who is on drugs and who's life is getting worse. The media not only seem to enjoy the girl's misery but make money out of it daily. The people who read and listen to the media as usual go along with them and have decided she's a horrible person. This use of the media is morally reprehensible and people who judge her based on their information are wrong to.

In fact, there are many people who are treated horribly within the press. I'd like to know why it goes in our newspapers that Jude Law once had an affair or that Britney Spears looked fatter from one day to the next. It's a joke. It's not our business, these are private matters.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:21 PM   #30
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Paul.

Very few people that get hooked on drugs and alcohol do so out of choice. It's a form of escapism from the real world, as you go into your own little bubble.

Obviously things have got so bad for Britney that it's got to the stage where her next fix is more important than the well being of herself or her children. Having had a friend who had bad drugs problems, I sympathise a lot with her issues. I think it's very sad, but until she accepts she needs help nothing will change and things will continue to get worse.
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote