Who's going? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-28-2007, 12:47 PM   #1
country flag alex.2812

alex.2812 has a reputation beyond reputealex.2812 has a reputation beyond reputealex.2812 has a reputation beyond reputealex.2812 has a reputation beyond reputealex.2812 has a reputation beyond reputealex.2812 has a reputation beyond reputealex.2812 has a reputation beyond reputealex.2812 has a reputation beyond reputealex.2812 has a reputation beyond reputealex.2812 has a reputation beyond reputealex.2812 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who's going?

I'm living Göteborg and I would like to go to the tournament on Friday, October 12th.

Where does the tournament take place ?

Is it in the city center ? I think I would stay in Stockholm only 1 day so perhaps the morning I would like to visit a little and in the afternoon, watching matches.

Is the train station far from the city center and the tournament's place ?

It would be nice to meet some people of this forum who go there !!

Just let me know any useful tips you can think of !

Tack sa mycket !

Alexis.

alex.2812 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2007, 01:02 PM   #2
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to go there ?

Hey, train station is just at the city center and the tennis courts are around 30-40 minutes of walk from there (depends on how fast you walk ) - it's at the city's tennis hall. But you can go by subway (subway station few steps from railway station), it's like 3 stops and then you walk smth like 7 minutes to the courts.

I reply cos I saw you have just started this topic so I wanted to give you a general idea, but I'll send a link to this thread to the person who big time helped me last year and surely he'll help you when he's online.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 01:32 PM   #3
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, here is the map I was using last year. You need to go with red subway line and your destinantion stop is "Gardet"

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 02:19 PM   #4
country flag alex.2812

alex.2812 has a reputation beyond reputealex.2812 has a reputation beyond reputealex.2812 has a reputation beyond reputealex.2812 has a reputation beyond reputealex.2812 has a reputation beyond reputealex.2812 has a reputation beyond reputealex.2812 has a reputation beyond reputealex.2812 has a reputation beyond reputealex.2812 has a reputation beyond reputealex.2812 has a reputation beyond reputealex.2812 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you very much ! Is there much to see in the city center ?

And in case I would like to stay one night, what is the cheapest place to sleep ?

Last edited by alex.2812 : 09-28-2007 at 02:47 PM.
alex.2812 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 12:37 AM   #5
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.2812 View Post
Thank you very much ! Is there much to see in the city center ?

And in case I would like to stay one night, what is the cheapest place to sleep ?
Stockholm is a very beautiful city and depending on what you are interested in, there are many sights in the city center. Just to name a few, there is the outdoor museum Skansen with many animals, the royal palace, the viking boat "Wasa" which was restored and is a museum now, the old town "Gamla Stan", "Stadshuset" from where you have a wonderful view over the city.

To see all the beauties of Stockholm you surely need longer, but I would say these are some of the nicest places

There are lots of hostels and backpackers in Stockholm, so I think for one night this would be the cheapest possibility.
Here is a link to a site where you can find lots of information about the hostels:
http://www.stockholmtown.com/templat...epslanguage=EN

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote