DC 2008: Quarters --> USA - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-28-2007, 11:49 AM   #16
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DC 2008: 1st round --> Romania

Quote:
Originally Posted by *julie* View Post
I think there were rumors about Escudé being the new coach of the french team. Don't know if he really was asked to work for the federation but that would be so great to see him back in the tennis world.
Agree

I still remember watching Escude played that DC final against Australia
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2007, 11:56 AM   #17
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Are these new rumours about Escudé? Because last time, Escudé declined when he was offered the job of captain. That's how the whole story started, Escudé was asked by somebody from the FFT during Monte-Carlo if he was interested in the job, Escudé was shocked to be asked this "behind Forget's back", so to say, and went to the press with the story.

There is a whole page about this topic again today in L'Équipe, the French DC soap opera is going on.
Richie says he's sure Forget will remain captain because he's the best one for France, but Forget himself says it isn't sure and right now, he isn't officially the captain and not commenting on the draw. If he keeps the job, he wants to be able to take the decisions - and he wasn't pleased about yesterday's article in l'Équipe about the changes in the French team.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 11:57 AM   #18
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
OME!!!!!! That effectively killed Paulo's career (I understand he'd be your future husband, no? ) and as happy as I was about Russia winning I felt and feel SO sorry for Paulo. Even Marat felt sorry when he consoled crying Paulo.
I was a fan of Russia back then... that's why they won
It's a whole different story now

Back then, I felt like Paulo deserved it for beating Marat in Moscow

Anyway, if that actually happens... Paulo might ask for an immunity not to be chosen for the tie
Old 09-28-2007, 11:59 AM   #19
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post

Anyway, if that actually happens... Paulo might ask for an immunity not to be chosen for the tie
Marat fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 12:04 PM   #20
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oh, I didn't know that.
Well, I saw the Kremlin Cup match and Marat deserved to lose that, Paulo was like the new improved version of Marat, he played mind-blowing tennis these 2 weeks (Moscow, Lyon) so I 'fell in love' with Paulo. Disclaimer - no no, I don't want to marry him, I just want to hug him every time I see his sad biiiig biiiig puppy eyes.

back to Genci! Just wanted to say that at least I am not a masochist like you called Ome. Ooops, or maybe I am (being a Marat 'fangirl' and all).
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 12:04 PM   #21
country flag *julie*

*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Are these new rumours about Escudé? Because last time, Escudé declined when he was offered the job of captain. That's how the whole story started, Escudé was asked by somebody from the FFT during Monte-Carlo if he was interested in the job, Escudé was shocked to be asked this "behind Forget's back", so to say, and went to the press with the story.
These are the rumors I was talking about.

Quote:
There is a whole page about this topic again today in L'Équipe, the French DC soap opera is going on.
Richie says he's sure Forget will remain captain because he's the best one for France, but Forget himself says it isn't sure and right now, he isn't officially the captain and not commenting on the draw. If he keeps the job, he wants to be able to take the decisions - and he wasn't pleased about yesterday's article in l'Équipe about the changes in the French team.
The thing is I really like this soap opera.

I am going to buy l'équipe then and will send the articles later.
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
*julie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 12:04 PM   #22
country flag Ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
Marat fangirl
Not anymore
Old 09-28-2007, 12:11 PM   #23
country flag Ome

Quote:
Oh, I didn't know that.
Well, I saw the Kremlin Cup match and Marat deserved to lose that, Paulo was like the new improved version of Marat, he played mind-blowing tennis these 2 weeks (Moscow, Lyon) so I 'fell in love' with Paulo. Disclaimer - no no, I don't want to marry him, I just want to hug him every time I see his sad biiiig biiiig puppy eyes.

back to Genci! Just wanted to say that at least I am not a masochist like you called Ome. Ooops, or maybe I am (being a Marat 'fangirl' and all).
I really want a revenge for Paulo Not that I enjoy seeing him losing a heart-breaking match

I used to want to hug him... but now, I just want to him. I have loved him for too long
Old 09-28-2007, 12:17 PM   #24
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I really want a revenge for Paulo Not that I enjoy seeing him losing a heart-breaking match

I used to want to hug him... but now, I just want to him. I have loved him for too long
Awww dear, I'm not at the stage yet and I doubt I ever will be, I am just not a violent person at all.
Old 09-28-2007, 12:38 PM   #25
country flag Ome

Quote:
Awww dear, I'm not at the stage yet and I doubt I ever will be, I am just not a violent person at all.
With such headcase... I need to be violent

Old 09-28-2007, 12:43 PM   #26
country flag MariaV

Quote:
With such headcase... I need to be violent

Hehe, most tennis players, at least the ones I like seem to be headcases. But I still like them.
Old 09-28-2007, 12:48 PM   #27
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Richie says he's sure Forget will remain captain because he's the best one for France...
Ah, he has a short memory then. In the long L'Equipe interview before RG he had said he would not be sure if he would vote for forget.

Richard should just stay out of this. And nobody outside France understands what is going on anyway. I am not even sure if the French themselves do.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 12:48 PM   #28
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hehe, most tennis players, at least the ones I like seem to be headcases.
You like Nadal, dont you?

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 12:51 PM   #29
country flag Ome

Quote:
Hehe, most tennis players, at least the ones I like seem to be headcases. But I still like them.
You must be an

I couldn't be both a fan of Paulo and Marat so I had to chose one at the beginning of 2003 And that's why I'm only a royal fan of Paulo... one headcase is more than enough

BTW, Marat was so mean in DC this year I flew all the way to France just to see the tie live on TV, and Marat destroyed Paulo
Old 09-28-2007, 12:58 PM   #30
country flag MariaV

Quote:
You must be an

I couldn't be both a fan of Paulo and Marat so I had to chose one at the beginning of 2003 And that's why I'm only a royal fan of Paulo... one headcase is more than enough

BTW, Marat was so mean in DC this year I flew all the way to France just to see the tie live on TV, and Marat destroyed Paulo
Oh gosh, poor you then! Yes Marat was so mean once again.

And yeah, as I joke it's a miracle I'm still alive.
I'm a main Marat fan & apologist here but I still do suport Paulo and Richie too of course and other young talented headcases (Baggy & Berdman ), I just don't have time to visit their forums much.
Well, Nadal used to be good for my sanity but lately .... It must be the masochist in me.