The "Slip-Sliding to Spain to Try Their Best" 2008 Davis Cup Thread!! - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-04-2008, 03:08 PM   #106
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "beating the schnitzel out of the Austrians" 2008 Davis Cup Thread!!

Wake me up when he decides to play like Andy Roddick again.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2008, 03:12 PM   #107
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "beating the schnitzel out of the Austrians" 2008 Davis Cup Thread!!

what she said
Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 04:17 PM   #108
country flag kaylee

kaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond repute

oh guys don't be cruel (heehee I know EXACTLY what u mean).
kaylee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 05:51 PM   #109
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Wake me up when someone decides to show Men's Tennis on American TV again...

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 05:57 PM   #110
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute

aw fee!
Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 06:12 PM   #111
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Wake me up when someone decides to show Men's Tennis on American TV again...
At least you have the Tennis Channel. AND Masters TV streaming video. I have neither of those.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
Old 02-04-2008, 06:26 PM   #112
country flag kaylee

kaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond repute

The problem is that the tennis channel doesn't see to be showing DC matches and also I can't get the stream video channel that I normally get so maybe I will be stuck with livescore all weekend. Bah!
Old 02-04-2008, 06:29 PM   #113
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
At least you have the Tennis Channel. AND Masters TV streaming video. I have neither of those.
Holy crap, thanks for the reminder. I think the ATP is still letting their players designate a free subscription to their online service. I need to hit someone up...

Wait, why can't you get Masters TV? Is it not Mac compatible? That's pretty shortsighted of them.

I don't know if the Tennis Channel has the rights to anything coming up, last time I looked around their website there was no info. Let me go look again.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Old 02-04-2008, 07:39 PM   #114
country flag kaylee

There was a message way back that ESPN and Tennis channel had dropped coverage of SAP and Miami. I am not sure who will be carrying these tournaments but I did see something about going to the SAP website and you can watch via interactive better than nothing I guess.
Old 02-04-2008, 07:56 PM   #115
Last dance, Andy

SAP has been carried by Fox Sports for the past few years now. Maybe Fox Sports, Versus, or CBS will pick up the Miami and Indian Wells masters. The only problem with CBS is that they'd show just the finals and nothing before that.

Mugs Tennis Forums
Old 02-04-2008, 08:21 PM   #116
country flag kaylee

Well I know Versus are showing the DC matches next weekend. Now if I could only get the interactive players to work I would be so happy! Hmm yes I agree CBS only show the weekend matches.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:32 PM   #117
country flag Fee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylee View Post
There was a message way back that ESPN and Tennis channel had dropped coverage of SAP and Miami. I am not sure who will be carrying these tournaments but I did see something about going to the SAP website and you can watch via interactive better than nothing I guess.
ESPN never carried San Jose, it's been on Fox Sports for as long as I can remember. Both Delray and San Jose will be broadcasting online using the same company, but I doublt I'll be signing up for that with my current budget.

Old 02-04-2008, 11:23 PM   #118
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

Don't wake me up at all.

snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 03:18 AM   #119
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylee View Post
Well I know Versus are showing the DC matches next weekend. Now if I could only get the interactive players to work I would be so happy! Hmm yes I agree CBS only show the weekend matches.
TTC will show USA/Austria and Russia/Serbia

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 04:06 AM   #120
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

TTC is the secondary carrier for USA/Austria, though. Versus will have it every day at noon

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote