When is Paradorn coming back? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-27-2007, 01:17 PM   #1
country flag Dimonator133

Dimonator133 has a reputation beyond reputeDimonator133 has a reputation beyond reputeDimonator133 has a reputation beyond reputeDimonator133 has a reputation beyond reputeDimonator133 has a reputation beyond reputeDimonator133 has a reputation beyond reputeDimonator133 has a reputation beyond reputeDimonator133 has a reputation beyond reputeDimonator133 has a reputation beyond reputeDimonator133 has a reputation beyond reputeDimonator133 has a reputation beyond repute
Default When is Paradorn coming back?

ever? does anyone know?
Dimonator133 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2007, 03:41 PM   #2
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When is Paradorn coming back?

I was surprised to meet him in shanghai tennis masters cup, i was on my way to the center stadium from the trainning court, he was just out from the parking area, no body recognized him, i came up to him said Sawadeka, then he was really happy that i recognized him, we got a pic, then i came to him again, and he signed for my ticket
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 07:13 PM   #3
country flag kiwi10is

kiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond repute

Paradon is not on the Australian open Aceptancelist.... does anyone have news about him???
kiwi10is is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 03:59 PM   #4
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Hes just married thats all i know.
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:50 AM   #5
country flag kada starpiba

kada starpiba has a reputation beyond reputekada starpiba has a reputation beyond reputekada starpiba has a reputation beyond reputekada starpiba has a reputation beyond reputekada starpiba has a reputation beyond reputekada starpiba has a reputation beyond reputekada starpiba has a reputation beyond reputekada starpiba has a reputation beyond reputekada starpiba has a reputation beyond reputekada starpiba has a reputation beyond reputekada starpiba has a reputation beyond repute

is he comming back?
kada starpiba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:07 AM   #6
country flag spinRDX

spinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond repute

Paradorn gets his hand back in

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show....php?p=6685886
spinRDX is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:54 AM   #7
country flag hcfoo

hcfoo has a reputation beyond reputehcfoo has a reputation beyond reputehcfoo has a reputation beyond reputehcfoo has a reputation beyond reputehcfoo has a reputation beyond reputehcfoo has a reputation beyond reputehcfoo has a reputation beyond reputehcfoo has a reputation beyond reputehcfoo has a reputation beyond reputehcfoo has a reputation beyond reputehcfoo has a reputation beyond repute

Paradorn ponders motors switch

Eurosport - Mon, 29 Sep 07:49:00 2008

Beset by injury for almost two years, Thai tennis ace Paradorn Srichaphan is eyeing a switch to motorsport to rediscover his competitive edge.

The former world number nine has been busy promoting the sport in his home country and admits he is considering ditching his racket to race fast cars and motorcycles. "I've been really bored and it would be huge challenge to move from one sport to the next," Paradorn said.

"I'm involved in a racing team and my sponsors are interested in having me racing for them, but only when I retire from tennis. I still plan to return to the tour."

The 29-year-old has been off the court since December 2006 after a recurrent wrist injury.

However, his marriage to former Miss Universe Natalie Glebova ensured he never disappeared from the limelight at home as his dwindling career took a nose-dive.

Unlike many Thai sportsmen, Paradorn has resisted the temptation to become a singer or television actor and believes motorsport, at domestic level at least, is where his future lies.

"In Thailand, motorsport is getting bigger and bigger. I love the sport, bikes and cars, and I'm not bad at it," said a suited, lean-looking Paradorn, who no longer has his muscled physique.

"When I watch the other (tennis) players I wish it was me, I miss the thrill of the competition.

"In the long term I need something else and I'm not ruling out getting behind the wheel of a fast car or riding a bike."

Via Reuters
hcfoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:08 PM   #8
country flag DhammaTiger
May All Beings Be Happy!!

Location: So happy to be back to the City of Angels (Krung Thep)
DhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcfoo View Post
Paradorn ponders motors switch

Eurosport - Mon, 29 Sep 07:49:00 2008

Beset by injury for almost two years, Thai tennis ace Paradorn Srichaphan is eyeing a switch to motorsport to rediscover his competitive edge.

The former world number nine has been busy promoting the sport in his home country and admits he is considering ditching his racket to race fast cars and motorcycles. "I've been really bored and it would be huge challenge to move from one sport to the next," Paradorn said.

"I'm involved in a racing team and my sponsors are interested in having me racing for them, but only when I retire from tennis. I still plan to return to the tour."

The 29-year-old has been off the court since December 2006 after a recurrent wrist injury.

However, his marriage to former Miss Universe Natalie Glebova ensured he never disappeared from the limelight at home as his dwindling career took a nose-dive.

Unlike many Thai sportsmen, Paradorn has resisted the temptation to become a singer or television actor and believes motorsport, at domestic level at least, is where his future lies.

"In Thailand, motorsport is getting bigger and bigger. I love the sport, bikes and cars, and I'm not bad at it," said a suited, lean-looking Paradorn, who no longer has his muscled physique.

"When I watch the other (tennis) players I wish it was me, I miss the thrill of the competition.

"In the long term I need something else and I'm not ruling out getting behind the wheel of a fast car or riding a bike."

Via Reuters
hcfoothanks for posting :yeah.
Just as I figured Ball will not come back to tennis. Even though he is saying he will, I really doubt it. He has made a lot of money and now with hgis love for motorsports it is indicative that he won't. I don't blame him, because it's so hard to keep fit for tenns with training hard every day etc.
Chok dee na Ball with your new interest and I hope he really makes a success. Thailand deserves success in every field.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:42 AM   #9
country flag hcfoo

hcfoo has a reputation beyond reputehcfoo has a reputation beyond reputehcfoo has a reputation beyond reputehcfoo has a reputation beyond reputehcfoo has a reputation beyond reputehcfoo has a reputation beyond reputehcfoo has a reputation beyond reputehcfoo has a reputation beyond reputehcfoo has a reputation beyond reputehcfoo has a reputation beyond reputehcfoo has a reputation beyond repute

He still looks good and fit at the Thailand Open final with his wife Natalie. I've always looking forward to see him back in the tour but looks like it's pretty dim now.

Like what you've just said, yeah, we can only support him. With the sponsors and new passion, I think motor sport is his calling now.
hcfoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:25 PM   #10
country flag DhammaTiger
May All Beings Be Happy!!

Location: So happy to be back to the City of Angels (Krung Thep)
DhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcfoo View Post
He still looks good and fit at the Thailand Open final with his wife Natalie. I've always looking forward to see him back in the tour but looks like it's pretty dim now.

Like what you've just said, yeah, we can only support him. With the sponsors and new passion, I think motor sport is his calling now.
I was surprised that the Thai newspapers don't have anything about the motorsport thing. It's interesting that he will go into motorsports though. I think he is taken up with a glamorous lifestyle that he has to do something like motorsport. I don't want to sound rude but his looksare not exactly the one that Thai girls swoon on, so pop singer or actor was not possible as a career option.
I just wish him all the best in his post tennis life.