Last Movie you watched, and what you thought about it? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-22-2002, 01:01 AM   #31
Leo7

Leo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond repute

IluvRogi, i also recommend Minority Report! it was really exciting all the way through!

what are your favorite 80's/early 90's movies? i LOVE the Breakfast Club! no seriously, i worship this movie!lol! i also REALLY like Don't Tell Mom, the Babysitter's Dead!
"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

[marquee] Hey Emma [/marquee]

Leo7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2002, 01:14 AM   #32
Layla

Layla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Off the top of my head...

Footloose. But mostly for that dance scene.

All John Cusack movies, like Better Off Dead, The Sure Thing and Say Anything.

Ferris' Beuller's Day Off

I also loved the first Back to the Future and most of the sci-fi or horror movies you can think of.
Old 08-22-2002, 01:18 AM   #33
Leo7

Leo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Layla
Off the top of my head...

Footloose. But mostly for that dance scene.

All John Cusack movies, like Better Off Dead, The Sure Thing and Say Anything.

Ferris' Beuller's Day Off

I also loved the first Back to the Future and most of the sci-fi or horror movies you can think of.
oh, how could i ever forget Ferris Beuller?! that movie is a classic!
"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

Old 08-22-2002, 01:21 AM   #34
Layla

Layla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond repute

I know. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard.
Old 08-22-2002, 01:54 AM   #35
Steam

Steam

I watched some A walk in the park movie on Family Channel only because Jane Krakowski was in it and she's hot.
Steam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 01:58 AM   #36
Layla

She is hot and so is her husband.
Old 08-22-2002, 04:02 AM   #37
Steam

Steam

Who is she married to? It should be me.
Old 08-22-2002, 04:26 AM   #38
country flag Dissident

Dissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond repute

MIB2 sucked. I was expecting something at least half as cool as the first. It was a lot less than that.
I bought LOTR DVD too. Watched it many times as well. Good movie
The sweetest thing was the youckiest thing some parts were funny though. But the whole movie could be cut to that piecing part. The rest was *yawn*

Memento kicks ass. Nolan´s new movie is on right now. Ill go see it this week I guess.

TWENTY!
'97 ROLAND GARROS, '98 Stuttgart, '98 Mallorca, '99 MONTE CARLO, '99 ROMA, '00 Santiago, '00 HAMBURG, '00 ROLAND GARROS, '00 Indianapolis, '00 MASTERS CUP LISBOA, '01 Buenos Aires, '01 Acapulco, '01 MONTE CARLO, '01 ROLAND GARROS, '01 Stuttgart, '01 CINCINNATI, '02 Costa do Sauipe, '03 Auckland, '03 St. Petersburg, '04 Costa do Sauipe.
Dissident is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 04:44 AM   #39
Poe

Poe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond repute

i loved the sweetest thing too marri... great movie

we rented blackhawk down a few days ago and i shut it off after 20 min.

after watching the 50th person get shot and still waiting for the plot.. i was like yeah ok
Old 08-22-2002, 04:49 AM   #40
aura of moya

aura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of old films, nothing beats Stand by Me.

It's everything the young teen every wanted to do.
And it is funny seeing actors like River Phoenix, Cory Feldman and John Cusack a little younger.
btw, John played Denny, the kids brother that died.

Simon V
Old 08-22-2002, 01:17 PM   #41
Layla

Quote:
Originally posted by Steam
Who is she married to? It should be me.
Bradley Whitford, Josh from The West Wing.
Layla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 01:19 PM   #42
Layla

Omg, I forgot about Stand by Me (and plenty of others I'm sure). I loved that movie. I think I saw it 5 times or more, but I wouldn't mind seeing it again. I should try and find a copy.
Old 08-22-2002, 03:13 PM   #43
Leo7

oh i love Ghost ! it's on EVERY Thanksgiving and i HAVE too watch it! Whoopi is hilarious!

Old 08-22-2002, 08:55 PM   #44
>>vamos_tommy<<

>>vamos_tommy<<

Last movie I watched was:

Bend it like Beckham

Absolutely hilarious and fun! I was entertained all throughout the movie and I definitely recommend it!

4/5 stars
>>vamos_tommy<< is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 10:24 PM   #45
Steam

Steam

No, I was talking about Jane Krakowski who used to be on Ally McBeal, not the Jane Kwhatever from Malcolm. Jane Krakowski is HOT!!!!