Last Movie you watched, and what you thought about it? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-21-2002, 02:58 PM   #16
aura of moya

aura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond repute

Layla, I'm glad you like the thread.
At least I'll no where you are if I cant find you......hehehe.

hehehe........also, what do you think I'm thinking right now?

actually.......it's time for bed, so I'm thinking of sleep........but I could be thinking of something else.
Could be about watching The Man Who Wasn't There or something totally different

And no, I don't know what women want........unfortunately, but I succeeded in making this thread, thats a start

Simon V
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2002, 03:12 PM   #17
Leo7

Leo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Layla

Pay It Forward was disgusting. And I'm a HUGE Kevin Spacey fan. It was so bad it was painful.
i'm glad i wasn't the only one who thought it was horrible!

who has seen Double Jeopardy with Ashley Judd and Tommy Lee Jones?! i love that movie!

i've seen Road Trip before, IluvRogi! although i think Tom Green is a babbling idiot, i was ROTFLMFAO the tnire movie!
"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

[marquee] Hey Emma [/marquee]

Leo7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 03:14 PM   #18
country flag ILR

ILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah it was funny!I loved the skinny dude (god whats his name?!?!?!!?)Hes on Britneys vid aswell

Sami My captain. LFC forever! But John Terry rules!

Best of luck to: Juan Carlos Ferrero, Mark Philippoussis, Carlos Moya and Nico Lapentti. Tommy Haas is finally back! I missed you!
ILR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 03:19 PM   #19
Leo7

Leo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by IluvRogi
Yeah it was funny!I loved the skinny dude (god whats his name?!?!?!!?)Hes on Britneys vid aswell
i love that guy too! but i don't know his name!
"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

[marquee] Hey Emma [/marquee]

Leo7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 03:19 PM   #20
country flag ILR

ILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone help out plz?Its very frustrating!

Best of luck to: Juan Carlos Ferrero, Mark Philippoussis, Carlos Moya and Nico Lapentti. Tommy Haas is finally back! I missed you!
Old 08-21-2002, 03:24 PM   #21
aura of moya

aura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond repute

DJ Qualls.........he's in a film called the New Guy
Old 08-21-2002, 03:25 PM   #22
country flag ILR

Ah thanx!It was really annoying me!

Old 08-21-2002, 03:55 PM   #23
country flag Angele

Angele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond repute

Can't even remember the last film I saw in the theatre So here are just some I've seen recently

A Walk to Remember

Probably the best movie I've ever seen in my life!! It's so good! I cried for about the last hour of the movie but it was awesome! Before I watched it I wasn't so sure it was going to be great cuz I knew what the story was about but the way it's written is wonderful and the ending was just perfect 5 stars!!

The Piano Man's Daughter

It was good, but not great! I thought the way they went back in time was confusing a little bit but overall it was a good movie! I would of like to know a little more about all the not so important characters in the story. Also it's a very, er, deep movie and I think there are a few parts that I didn't totally grasp. 4 stars!
Angele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 04:07 PM   #24
country flag Goonergal
Splish, Splosh

Goonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond repute

Minority Report Great Storyline and effects/graphics I thought the storyline would be more difficult to grasp but it wasn't.
Goonergal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 04:12 PM   #25
country flag ILR

Ooo so u recommend it LC?Im goin the pics on Fri!

Old 08-21-2002, 04:20 PM   #26
country flag Goonergal
Splish, Splosh

Goonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I reccomend it ILR Snap I'm going to the Flicks on Friday too! Lol!
Old 08-21-2002, 04:26 PM   #27
country flag ILR

WOW!

What u goin 2 see?

Old 08-21-2002, 04:34 PM   #28
country flag Goonergal
Splish, Splosh

No Idea, but thinking about it I'd quite like to see The Guru. You?
Old 08-21-2002, 04:36 PM   #29
country flag ILR

mmm I duno yet either that ,Austin Powers or MIB2!I havent decided yet

Old 08-21-2002, 06:05 PM   #30
Marri

Marri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond repute

the Sweetest Thing!!!!!

OMG, i was rotflmfao ALL through the movie!!!!!!1 my god i love CAmeron Diaz, C. Applegate and Selma!!!! it's not a very "intellectual" movie, but is was funny!!!!!

Guga Kuerten

I'm still the Queen of the Martians
Marri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote