Juan Carlos News Thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-14-2007, 06:50 PM   #46
jcluvva

jcluvva has a reputation beyond reputejcluvva has a reputation beyond reputejcluvva has a reputation beyond reputejcluvva has a reputation beyond reputejcluvva has a reputation beyond reputejcluvva has a reputation beyond reputejcluvva has a reputation beyond reputejcluvva has a reputation beyond reputejcluvva has a reputation beyond reputejcluvva has a reputation beyond reputejcluvva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juan Carlos News Thread

I'm here too!!!! Hope juanqui's injury will be ok
Ferrero Tard #10
jcluvva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2007, 06:39 AM   #47
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

I added you Guarrigues I'm juan.carlos.ferrero@hotmail.com just so you know

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 06:44 AM   #48

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mount Goddess View Post
Juan Carlos is not playing in the Spanish Nationals thingy this weekend I just found this artical.

Juan Carlos Ferrero will not be in the Mens National Masters that will take place in the Pavilion Multipurpose ' City of Cáceres' from the 13 to the 15 of December and his substitute will be the castellonense Future Santiago (87 ránking in of ATP). ' Juanquí has not been able to travel to Cáceres due to a problem in his right wrist. Ignacio Bred, medical doctor of Juan Carlos Ferrero, sent to the Real Spanish Federation of Tennis an official notice about the injury of the Valencian tennis player. It relates that the tennis player consulted him one week ago with "an indirect trauma in his right wrist after an accidental fall".
"It presented/displayed that it had not improved with treatment by means of rest, immobilization and rehabilitation, reason why was decided to inject locally", continues the note, it adds that in the new control it had improved but "persisted the pain and had limitation when playing tennis".
Geez I missed this post last time around. I really hope he's ok and it heals up nicely. I hope this doesn't keep him out of the Australian Open, and I hope it isn't too serious and doesn't hurt him too much

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Old 12-17-2007, 03:50 PM   #49
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute

Awww ladies and gentlemen, I'm here too. A little less frequently and I do a lot of lurking.

JCF fell!!!! Aw po' businessman. No seriously, I hope that all is well and he gets better soon. (Thanks for the updates)
2moretogo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 10:43 PM   #50
country flag Mount Goddess
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

MADRID (Reuters) - World number two Rafael Nadal and Juan Carlos Ferrero have opted out of Spain's opening Davis Cup tie against Peru to concentrate on the hard court season.
World number five David Ferrer will spearhead the Spanish challenge in Nadal's absence for the first round World Group clash on clay at the Jockey Club in Lima between February 8 and 10.
Team captain Emilio Sanchez Vicario also said on Friday that world-ranked number 31 Nicolas Almagro had been called up to the Davis Cup team for the first time.
Tommy Robredo and Fernando Velasco complete the lineup.

This week Juan Carlos is at home

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Marleen, Meesh and Leigh are.......Juanie's Angels
Mount Goddess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:24 PM   #51
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't that mean he won't be eligible for the Olympics this year? I thought he had to have appeared in some Davis Cup ties to qualify. Maybe he will still appear in Spain's QF tie with Germany in March, but is that enough?

It would have been a very crazy schedule to play in Peru on the weekend and then Marseille a few days later. It's definitely a sensible decision from that point of view.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 04:32 AM   #52

Ah who cares about Davis Cup and the Olympics. JC knows what his focus is, and I suppose he doesn't need distractions like DC and the Olympics. We support him no matter what his decision is. Mabye theres still some tension over the whole Arresse thing years ago. Who knows

Old 02-20-2008, 03:29 AM   #53
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Here's an interesting article that says that Juanqui is the most popular Valencian on the Web--but we knew that, right?

Ferrero, el valenciano más popular en la Red
La listaWip sitúa en el segundo puesto al arquitecto Santiago Calatrava y tercero es el ministro Bernat Soria
ELPAÍS.com - Madrid - 18/02/2008

El tenista Juan Carlos Ferrero, nacido en Ontinyent, es el valenciano más famoso en internet, con 1.562.846 referencias, según lalistaWip.com, (www.lalistawip.com), el nuevo portal que mide y ordena la popularidad de miles de personajes en la Red.

A Ferrero, le sigue el arquitecto Santiago Calatrava, nacido en Benimamet, con 708.042 entradas en internet. Calatrava está últimamente en el candelero por las polémicas con sus puentes, como en Bilbao y Venecia.

El tercer puesto del podio de los valencianos más presentes en internet es para un político: el ministro de Sanidad, Bernat Soria, con 254.515 referencias. Otro ministro, Jordi Sevilla, que tiene blog, cierra la clasificación de los diez primeros con 108.646. Por delante del político un maestro del séptimo arte, Luis García Berlanga, el creador de filmes como Plácido o El verdugo.

El tirón de Albelda

El cuarto es un futbolista, David Albelda, uno de los ex capitanes del Valencia, apartado del equipo por decisión del entrenador, Ronald Koeman. Los malos momentos que vive el jugador nacido en Alzira han aumentado su presencia en la Red, con 242.152 entradas. Hasta la quinta posición se ha aupado la tenista Anabel Medina.

lalistaWip utiliza robots que recorren Internet para leer diariamente cientos de miles de páginas y extrapolar la información mediante técnicas estadísticas. Los robots leen todo tipo de páginas, aunque prestan especial atención a las de noticias y blogs para que de esta forma la medición se pegue a la actualidad. Este nuevo proyecto es obra de de Prisacom -la compañía de PRISA encargada del desarrollo de los negocios digitales del grupo- en colaboración con la empresa Buzztrend.

Web Important People

De políticos a cómicos, pasando por futbolistas, periodistas, cocineros, actores o cantantes, este nuevo portal incluye listas de 185 países y de 12 categorías principales que a su vez incluyen decenas de subcategorías con miles de nombres y sus correspondientes referencias en Internet.

El site mide la presencia de los personajes más referenciados en la Red, es decir, el número de páginas en las que aparece un personaje, tanto si son opiniones positivas o negativas. El portal cuenta inicialmente con más de 30.000 fichas y 600.000 listas de los personajes más importantes de la web (Web Important People).

lalistaWip.com permite comparar el peso de los personajes y la evolución de su popularidad día a día. Cada personaje cuenta además con una ficha que, recoge, entre otras detalles, las noticias que genera.
http://www.elpais.com/articulo/inter...lpepunet_6/Tes

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 06:47 AM   #54
country flag *bunny*

*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx Rogifan for the article! Yes, no surprise there!

Also supporting Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori, Lleyton Hewitt
David Ferrer, Andy Murray, Juan Martin Del Potro, Nikolay Davydenko, David Nalbandian
Goran Ivanisevic and Marat Safin
#3 Ferrero Tard
*bunny* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:24 PM   #55
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

Found this artical just now. It is going on something about the opening of the new soprts complex in valencia where the Valenician Open will be held from 2009. And how Juan Carlos is the owner of the event and Antonio is the director. (is it just me, but if I owned an event, I would let myself win every year!!!). And it is the grand opening tonight or something.
He looks so cutesie in the photo as well

JUAN CARLOS FERRERO Y DAVID FERRER SUPERVISARON LAS OBRAS
El tenis valenciano, ilusionado con el Open Comunidad Valenciana

Juan Carlos Ferrero y David Ferrer han asistido esta mañana a la Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias de Valencia para ver las evoluciones de las obras que darán como fruto 'El Ágora de Calatrava', el escenario donde, a partir del año que viene y tipificado como Open 500, se celebrará el Open de la Comunidad Valenciana.

El nuevo escenario tenístico tendrá forma de óvalo, unas medidas de 88 metros de longitud, 66 de ancho y 65 de altura libre, capacidad para 6.000 espectadores y espera contar con una pista naranja en alusión a los colores de la Comunidad. Juan Carlos Ferrero como propietario, y Antonio Martínez Cascales como director, hicieron de anfitriones de gala este jueves junto a Jorge Vela, director de la Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias, y David Ferrer, tenista alicantino.

El torneo valenciano pasará, a partir del año 2009, a ser catalogado como 'Open 500', lo que implica una dotación de 1.300.000 euros, si bien su presupuesto ascenderá a los siete millones. Al respecto, Juan Carlos señaló que "el Abierto de la Comunitat Valenciana será un acontecimiento increíble que se disputará en las mejores instalaciones del mundo. Estamos muy ilusionados porque soy de aquí".

Por su parte, David Ferrer afirmó que "jugar en casa siempre da motivación especial porque juego delante de mis amigos y mi familia. El tenis valenciano atraviesa por uno de los mejores momentos y todo viene un poco por lo que ha hecho Juan Carlos Ferrero, que ha abierto muchas puertas". Fruto de ello es el ascenso del alicantino hasta el cuarto puesto de la Lista de Entradas de la ATP y el decimonoveno puesto de Juan Carlos en dicho ranking.

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Old 02-28-2008, 08:56 PM   #56
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

MG, you beat me to it!

Basically, the article says that Juanqui and Ferru were in Valencia today to oversee the construction of the brand new stadium for the Valencia Open, which will be ready for 2009 in October. The site "El Agora de Calatrava" [Santiago Calatrava being the innovative architect who has designed and built many modern structures all over the world, but mainly in Spain, i.e., the Calatrava bridge in Valencia, a lovely slender structure in white] will be where the Ciudad de las Ciencias y las Artes is, which is N of the Turia River [where there is no water, btw], in the more modern part of the city [a really cool science centre -- if one is ever in VLN, one definitely s go there!]... anyway, the main court will be oval-shaped and w an orange court to represent the colours of Valencia.

Juanqui is the OWNER and Cascales is the director of the tourney.

Both Juanqui and Ferru are looking forward to this tourney, which will become one of the Open 500 series.

Right now, Valencian tennis is enjoying a boom, and much of it is due to Juanqui, who has opened many doors!

COOL!!!

"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal

Last edited by RogiFan88 : 02-28-2008 at 09:05 PM.
Old 02-28-2008, 09:48 PM   #57
Mounts Little Plaything

But RF your translation was better then the crappy one I got from Babblefish!!!
Why is the tennis court in the middle of a pond though???? Why can't it just be in a park like back in the good old days?

Marleen:

Old 02-28-2008, 10:08 PM   #58
country flag RogiFan88

Quote:
But RF your translation was better then the crappy one I got from Babblefish!!!
Why is the tennis court in the middle of a pond though???? Why can't it just be in a park like back in the good old days?
well, because it gets so hot and humid in Valencia, starting around mid-May or so, and believe me, if you were there, at that science centre, in that heat, you'd be thankful there was water all around the thing... it's that inviting... you'd want to jump right in!

Old 02-28-2008, 10:20 PM   #59
Mounts Little Plaything

no, my worse fear is drowing so i would go nowhere near the place.

Marleen:

Old 02-28-2008, 10:33 PM   #60
country flag RogiFan88

Quote:
no, my worse fear is drowing so i would go nowhere near the place.
but it's very shallow... you can just SIT in the water and cool off!