Juan Carlos News Thread - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-04-2007, 06:09 AM   #31
country flag Medina
Ferrero Tard #12

Medina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juan Carlos News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mount Goddess View Post
Here are some photos I found of Juan Carlos when he did the stupid bull run thing last week
What do you expect in the off season?
Medina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2007, 09:17 PM   #32
country flag Mount Goddess
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

Some more photos I found of the Bull thingy.

This week Juan Carlos is at home

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Marleen, Meesh and Leigh are.......Juanie's Angels
Mount Goddess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 06:31 AM   #33
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh very nice again Goddess

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 09:23 PM   #34
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

Found this interview on Juan Carlos website. I think the translation come out ok.

Juan Carlos Ferrero has the competitive character like value of life. He knows that tennis is not his everything, but at the moment he is dedicated and wants better to be every day. A day it was, there in year 2003, and the Valencian aspires to recall old times. Thankful he is that in a break in his preseason, he took time to call ' Tie-Break', the program of tennis of RadioMarca...
My first question I do not know if it has to do with the tennis, Why they call `you the Mosquitó? They put it when I was small because I moved Fast by the track, but that was some time ago. They removed that moto long ago to me and I do not hear it.
You have finished the year in position 24 of the ranking ATP, What balance beams of the 2007? I have tried to play all the year with enough regularity and times I have obtained it and other no. I hoped to finish a little in higher in the ranking, but in the end it has been position 24.
What are your objectives for the 2008? The objective is to play the Masters. Next year I will take it with much illusion, I am training strong in the preseason and I will try to finish between ten or the twelve first and to play the Masters.
Now arrives the National Masters from Tennis, of that you are the present champion, would you like to repeat this week in Cáceres? This match always reachs half of preseason. The last year I arrived very well because I had begun to train before what I have done it this preseason and at this point I was practically to the 100%. This year I reach half of the strong training because I began to train later and to see what happens. All the rivals are very strong and the one that better adapts to the preseason, when is by halves of physical tennis and, will be the one that wins.
The 2008 will be alot year of events... The Olympics Davises, Games... we will see again defend the colours you of the national combined one in Davis and Beijing? I do not know it. That depends more on the captain than of me. If it calls me for sometimes and I am in conditions, I suppose that yes I will go.
Juan Carlos, you got to be number one of the world in 2003. Do you continue dreaming about being in highest? I believe that everybody that plays dreams about being the number one of the ATP. I was it in the 2003 and is clear that now it is left enough distant spot because Roger is to the control at the moment and for enough time it has been it. But to be between the five, six first or in the ' Top-Ten' yes that I would like.
Is Roger unbeatable? Unbeatable not because he loses some during the season. But yes it is certain he at the highest level and few have the possibility of winning to him.
Recently the Hotel Ferrero, a hotel of luxury fitted in the Mountain range of Mariola has been open. How arose this idea? It is one thing facing a quite near future. I believe that when one finishes the race like tennis player, or even before he finishes, it is necessary to look for certain things and this one is my case. I believe that I have left three, four, five years of the good tennis and soon I want to make different things and this one is one of them.
In order to finish, a test with seven questions with brief answers, prepared? If you were not tennis player you would be... Something related to the world of the motor.
An odd habit that you can confess to us... Usually I always shower in the same shower during the matches.
Your idol in the world of tenis has been or is... I have never had idol but the one that I liked more always was Agassi.
Your best friend on the professional circuit is... David Ferrer.
More influential person or people in your life... My family, my friends, my trainer.
As we already are in December and is time of desires, it requests one aloud... Physical health for next year.
Then we wished you tp return to verte in highest. Thank you very much by everything.
And here is the photo that was with the artical.

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Old 12-11-2007, 07:41 AM   #35

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Great interview, thanks for posting. It's nice to see that he has realistic goals, because if he believes in his goals 100% he will be more likely to achieve them. And now I'm getting really excited when I hear him talk about the Spanish Masters Cup, because I'm more than likely going to Spain at the end of next year, and I'll go to the event next year too I need to find out a bit more information about it, but it should be good. See ya in Melbourne next year Juan Carlos!

P.S. I can't stop looking at that photo. It's one of his best

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Old 12-11-2007, 08:16 AM   #36
country flag susana

susana has a reputation beyond reputesusana has a reputation beyond reputesusana has a reputation beyond reputesusana has a reputation beyond reputesusana has a reputation beyond reputesusana has a reputation beyond reputesusana has a reputation beyond reputesusana has a reputation beyond reputesusana has a reputation beyond reputesusana has a reputation beyond reputesusana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting the interview...
This is the first time I hear he said that David Ferrer is his best friend...
I hope Juanqui would get the qualification of the Olympic game and go to Beijing to play matches for Spain...Maybe I can go to Beijing and see him and other Spanish guys I like~~~
I'm so glad to hear that he said his objectives for the 2008 is to play Masters Cup~~~
Vamos Juanqui, if you go to Shanghai to play Masters Cup, I believe that I would likely to go to Shanghai,too...

Last edited by susana : 12-11-2007 at 08:26 AM.
susana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 08:10 PM   #37
Mounts Little Plaything

I know such an adorable photo, that is why I hd to have it as my av

Marleen:

Old 12-12-2007, 07:19 AM   #38

Quote:
I know such an adorable photo, that is why I hd to have it as my av
Haha it looks good. I've got it as my MSN display picture right now.

Old 12-12-2007, 11:13 AM   #39
country flag Medina
Ferrero Tard #12

Medina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond repute

Goddess you have that picure as your avatar now
Old 12-12-2007, 08:45 PM   #40
Mounts Little Plaything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover View Post
I've got it as my MSN display picture right now.
OMG like me too!! We are MSN twins! I am on holiday the week between Christmas and new year, so will be able to get on MSN during the mornings, so we can finally have a catch up session!!
Guarrigues do you have MSN then you could join in to.

Hey you two, do you ever get the feeling like we are the only people left here?

Marleen:

Old 12-12-2007, 09:26 PM   #41
Mounts Little Plaything

Juan Carlos is not playing in the Spanish Nationals thingy this weekend I just found this artical.

Juan Carlos Ferrero will not be in the Mens National Masters that will take place in the Pavilion Multipurpose ' City of Cáceres' from the 13 to the 15 of December and his substitute will be the castellonense Future Santiago (87 ránking in of ATP). ' Juanquí has not been able to travel to Cáceres due to a problem in his right wrist. Ignacio Bred, medical doctor of Juan Carlos Ferrero, sent to the Real Spanish Federation of Tennis an official notice about the injury of the Valencian tennis player. It relates that the tennis player consulted him one week ago with "an indirect trauma in his right wrist after an accidental fall".
"It presented/displayed that it had not improved with treatment by means of rest, immobilization and rehabilitation, reason why was decided to inject locally", continues the note, it adds that in the new control it had improved but "persisted the pain and had limitation when playing tennis".

Marleen:

Old 12-13-2007, 12:46 AM   #42
country flag susana

susana has a reputation beyond reputesusana has a reputation beyond reputesusana has a reputation beyond reputesusana has a reputation beyond reputesusana has a reputation beyond reputesusana has a reputation beyond reputesusana has a reputation beyond reputesusana has a reputation beyond reputesusana has a reputation beyond reputesusana has a reputation beyond reputesusana has a reputation beyond repute

Hope he will get well soon...Poor Juanqui...
susana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 01:37 AM   #43
country flag *bunny*

*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute

O no... get better soon, Juanqui!

Also supporting Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori, Lleyton Hewitt
David Ferrer, Andy Murray, Juan Martin Del Potro, Nikolay Davydenko, David Nalbandian
Goran Ivanisevic and Marat Safin
#3 Ferrero Tard
*bunny* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 05:21 AM   #44

Quote:
OMG like me too!! We are MSN twins! I am on holiday the week between Christmas and new year, so will be able to get on MSN during the mornings, so we can finally have a catch up session!!
Guarrigues do you have MSN then you could join in to.

Hey you two, do you ever get the feeling like we are the only people left here?
Yeah can I have your MSN if you've got it too. And yeah it does seem as if we're the few regular posters on this forum. I hope I catch you online soon Leigh!!!

On a side note, I just got my passport delivered literally 5 minutes ago. I'm going to Spain most likely at the end of next year, and I intend to go to the Spanish Masters Cup next year too (to see JC of course), but I know nothing about the tournament at all. I think it changes location every year and I can't find a website for the tournament or anything, so I hope it works out.

Old 12-13-2007, 05:49 AM   #45
country flag Medina
Ferrero Tard #12

add me lucky7_age@hotmail.com

(i doint mind posting hre not many people would loook)

Time to make new Juan avatars!