Juan Carlos News Thread - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-21-2008, 09:40 PM   #136
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juan Carlos News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by photogirl View Post
Hi,I don't know if you people remember me.I work on the ATP tour as a photographer.I just wanted to give you an update on Juan Carlos.He seemed sad in monte carlo,and it was the same in rome.Like usual,he was being a gentleman.In monaco,i was taking pics and he asked how I was doing and how was my husband.He actually remembers people.You see,tennis players rarely talk to me maybe except for him and..Federer!!! I was takings pics of the courts in monte carlo when I saw 2 models approach him,near the locker room.he didn't seem to care.When they left,he came over and asked if i took pics of what I just saw.I said NO,it is his private life.He smiled and said not really!! I smiled and I added,well like the blonde woman in the USA...He smiled,acted like a shy boy and said no,that was private,you won't see her in Europe.He left.In rome,he looked in bad shape.It was sad to see.Before he left,i knew that he was not going to germany so I wished him well and i did tell him that I hope that there will be someone to take care of him at home.He said,no,but I have friends.I am now in Paris.I really hope that he will come.This tournament won't be the same without him.BYE
Thanks for that.

Indeed Roland Garros definitely won't be the same without him. Coupled with the other withdrawels it won't even be worth watching this year. I might watch small glimpses but mostly I'll be looking forward to the grass season, if JC withdraws.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2008, 09:41 PM   #137
country flag Mount Goddess
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I am totally right now. I couldn't watch the pens I sat in the bathroom and my dad ended up sitting out in the garden. Just feel like....................I don't know. *sigh*

This week Juan Carlos is at home

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Marleen, Meesh and Leigh are.......Juanie's Angels
Mount Goddess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 09:42 PM   #138
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like Juan Carlos, is just going in for flings then.
Oh well *sigh*

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Old 05-21-2008, 09:44 PM   #139
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well.

Although I must say, for some reason this loss still wasn't quite as depressing as some of JC's losses. I guess for me tennis is still slightly bigger than footie.
Old 05-21-2008, 09:46 PM   #140
Mounts Little Plaything

me too but I still feel poo

Marleen:

Old 05-22-2008, 09:31 AM   #141
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Aww sorry guys that Chelsea lost. I must say, it was classic seeing the guys in my history tutorial all come to school buggered, because they only had 1 hour sleep since they were watching the match.

And thanks for the updates PhotoGirl. It's great to see you're so considerate of his private life

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 07:23 PM   #142
Mounts Little Plaything

Here is an update from Juan Carlos website
Preparing Roland Garrós
Juan Carlos are training hard today preparing his visit to the Parisian runways.
In this video recorded during the morning, we see Juan Carlos at the premises of his academy Villena.
Juan Carlos, according tells us, is in full form days before his departure for Paris.

This is a link to the video it is so cutesie. Takes awhile to downlaod but stick with it the interview with him at the end is adorable
http://www.juancarlosferrero.com/not...dnoticia=79289

Marleen:

Old 05-23-2008, 05:33 AM   #143

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Aww thanks for that. He's so cute! And it is just me or are his biceps bigger? And it's great to see he'll probably play Paris

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Old 05-29-2008, 07:20 PM   #144
Mounts Little Plaything

EL VALENCIANO YA GANÓ EN 2000, EN SU PRIMERA PARTICIPACIÓN EN EL TORNEO ASTURIANO
Ferrero repetirá sobre la arena de Luanco

Juan Carlos Ferrero participará en el XXIX Torneo Tenis Playa de Luanco, que se disputará del 12 al 15 de agosto sobre la arena de la playa de La Ribera, según informa el Comité Organizador de esta competición.

Ferrero volverá a jugar sobre la playa de La Ribera para disputar, por segunda vez, el torneo Tenis Playa, trofeo Juan Avendaño, del que se proclamó campeón en el año 2000 al vencer en la final a Alberto Berasategui.

Juan Carlos Ferrero will participate in the XXIX Luanco Beach Tennis Tournament, which takes place from 12 to 15 August on the beach sand of La Ribera, as reported by the Organising Committee of this competition.

Ferrero will return to play on the beach at La Ribera to play for the second time the tournament Tennis Beach, Juan Avendano trophy, which was proclaimed champion in 2000 to win the final Alberto Berasategui.

Marleen:

Old 06-03-2008, 07:15 PM   #145
Mounts Little Plaything

Here is the latest news on Juan Carlos's injury which I found on his offical website.

Ferrero se infiltra en el aductor y en la muñeca

Juan Carlos se ha infiltrado en el aductor y la derecha muñeca derecha para intentar recuperarse lo antes posible y poder disputar en torneo de Wimblendon.

"Es un problema extraño porque no sale ni en una resonancia ni en una ecografía. Es algo incierto, pero va a más según voy jugando, se va contracturando, es producto de una pequeña lesión que tuve hace tiempo", comentó. El de Onteniente asegura que es una pena ya que se encuentraba en un buen estado de forma y piensa que podía haber tenido posibilidades de haber estado al 100%. En lo único que piensa ahora es en recuperarse para poder participar en el torneo de Wimblendon.
Se ha inflitrado para intentar que la lesión que tiene en su aductor cicatrice mas rápido y así recuperarse lo antes posible. El problema surge de una antigua cicatriz en el aductor que le roza el nervio y de ahí que surja el dolor. De momento, Juanky tiene que esperar unos dias para saber si la infiltración está teniendo el resultado esperado. Seguiremos informando sobre el estado de Juan Carlos a lo lardo de los dias.

Ferrero infiltrates into the adductor and wrist

Juan Carlos has infiltrated the adductor right wrist and right to try to recover as soon as possible and be able to play in tournament Wimblendon.
"It's a strange problem because no sale or a resonance or an ultrasound. This is something uncertain, but will play more as I was going contracture, is a product of a small injury I had some time," he said. The Onteniente, ensures that it is a pity because it is in a good state of form and thought he could have had chances to have been 100%. In the only thing you think is now recovering in order to participate in the tournament Wimblendon.
Inflitrado has been trying for the injury that has at its adductor heal faster and recover as soon as possible. The problem stems from an old scar on the adductor slashing it and hence the nerve pain that arises. For now, Juanky have to wait a few days to see if infiltration is having the desired result. 'll Keep you informed on the status of Juan Carlos to the lardo of days.

Marleen:

Old 06-04-2008, 12:16 AM   #146
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute

Awww thanks Mount Goddess... this doesn't sound too good (uncertainity factor) but I hope for the best!!! Btw, are you going to Queens or Wimby this year?
2moretogo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 04:49 AM   #147

And wrist as well, damn

Old 06-04-2008, 06:42 PM   #148
country flag Jogg

Jogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond repute

oh that doesn't sound good

Marat Safin Carlos Moya Feli Lopez Nando Verdasco Richie Gasquet

Robredo Guga Garcia-Lopez Ferrer Tomeu

Interviewer: It surprises people how well you get on with Nadal
Carlos Moya: I can't conceal that. I love him very much and I knew that one day he would be better than me. He's on another level.
Jogg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 11:34 PM   #149
country flag Jimnik

He's doing all he can to be healthy for Wimby, can't ask for more than that. All he can do now is hope for a little luck.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:39 PM   #150
Mounts Little Plaything

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2moretogo View Post
Awww thanks Mount Goddess... this doesn't sound too good (uncertainity factor) but I hope for the best!!! Btw, are you going to Queens or Wimby this year?
I am off to Wimbledon in 2 weeks and 3 days

Marleen: