Ahmadinejad in US - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-28-2007, 09:09 PM   #91
country flag ReturnWinner

ReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ahmadinejad in US

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
So you are much more qualified to comment on Iran than the president of a major university. Who is the one on an egotistical self-righteous high here. How do you know he knows jackshit about Iran? How much do you know?
Buenos Aires?
that means he can know everything and has the absolute true??? of course there are pmany eople who know more than him about many more things and it could be about Iran.
ReturnWinner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2007, 01:19 AM   #92
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by undomiele View Post
for the record, what I said was not "my theory." Its a theory of bonafide experts out of which the source I quoted is only one. I can send you more primary-source material if you want.

Jackass.
I was referring to your ''two cents'' post when you quoted absolutely nobody and presented it all as supposedly your own ideas. And there are many other ''bonafide'' experts who would have contrary opinions. Just because you like what they say is not sufficient reason to declare them right.

But now that you are back to name-calling, I don't see the need to come down to that level of immaturity.
Old 09-29-2007, 01:22 AM   #93
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4. View Post
nobody , the Sharia is in use and it says that homos should be executed , it's not like Ahmadinejad personally executes them or he makes the laws
the Sharia have been used before Ahmadinejad became president . he is not responsible of everything bad that happens in Iran
Nobody????????? Well who put the sharia in use then? Sounds to me like you think all the people in power are useless and can't do anything, it all just happens and they can not stop it.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:33 AM   #94
country flag G4.

G4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond repute

the Ayatollahs just after the revolution, next time he will be responsible of poverty in the world and high petrol prices
G4. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 11:43 AM   #95
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by undomiele View Post
Bollinger was just another one of these ignoramuses who thinks that being a professor qualifies him to judge and condemn a country he knows jackshit about. And it was very clear he didn't know what he was talking about. He was on an egotistical, self-righteous high - and that can be more intoxicating than coke I hear. Who wouldn't stand up to an "evil dictator" in public if you could get away
with it? How great would that make you feel?
I have to apologise. I checked Bollinger's academic career record and he has consistently spoken on the side of left wing liberalism. So it seems your summing up of his character was right on the bullseye.
Old 09-29-2007, 02:20 PM   #96
country flag Jim Jones

Jim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
I have to apologise. I checked Bollinger's academic career record and he has consistently spoken on the side of left wing liberalism. So it seems your summing up of his character was right on the bullseye.
Yes he is just a left wing extremist, glad to see undomiele criticize him.
Old 09-30-2007, 05:52 AM   #97
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute

Iranian president is quite nice and intelligent man. He wants to defend independence of his country and it is very well. Besides Iran has right to use nuclear energy and build nuclear power plants. No normal person understands problems of USA. But CNN said in the last time that USA is based on petrol and ethanol ( their president )and it explains all. Only people based on ethanol have claims on somebody and only such people can commit genocide and crimes ( it is damage of brain caused by ethanol - damage of frontal lobes ).
mtw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 08:49 PM   #98
country flag lalit

lalit has a reputation beyond reputelalit has a reputation beyond reputelalit has a reputation beyond reputelalit has a reputation beyond reputelalit has a reputation beyond reputelalit has a reputation beyond reputelalit has a reputation beyond reputelalit has a reputation beyond reputelalit has a reputation beyond reputelalit has a reputation beyond reputelalit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotso View Post
I'm sure you were pleased to hear his comments on homosexuals, too.

You're really a piece of work. Please, move to Iran and join him. I'll be only too happy to buy your plane ticket for you.
thats harsh
i m asexual and i dont think his comments on homosexuality were anything out of the way
if he had answered anything else he would have been clobbered by the iranian clergy
dont forget iran is a theocracy
anyway technically hes right any muslim who is a gay is not a muslim cant say abt iranians
they are mutually exclusive same goes for catholics and other religions
lalit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 12:55 AM   #99
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

Very interesting discussion.

However, I'll agree with those that say that it was not a bad idea to let him state his ideas, regardless of how radical they are.

I truly think that Ahmadinejad does not believe everything he says, especially when it comes to talking about denying the holocaust.

Homophobia, on the other hand is a more delicate issue in which a great deal of the arab community follows the Quoran when it comes making up there minds as to wether it is okay to like the same sex.
Old 10-04-2007, 01:15 AM   #100
country flag dimahenman

dimahenman has a reputation beyond reputedimahenman has a reputation beyond reputedimahenman has a reputation beyond reputedimahenman has a reputation beyond reputedimahenman has a reputation beyond reputedimahenman has a reputation beyond reputedimahenman has a reputation beyond reputedimahenman has a reputation beyond reputedimahenman has a reputation beyond reputedimahenman has a reputation beyond reputedimahenman has a reputation beyond repute

it was ok that he came but the columbia president was so rude to him! when the middle east sees people in america treating with no respect, they will not respect or like us thats the last thing we need!

although i laughed when he said there are no gays in iran! he's crazy!!
dimahenman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote