Ahmadinejad in US - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-24-2007, 09:24 PM   #31
country flag Jim Jones

Jim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ahmadinejad in US

If one did not know who Ahmadinejad was and if the translator was not heard one could think the guy was a stand-up comedian. When he was talking about no gays in Iran, you heard people laugh.

Maybe Ahmadenijad has a future career as stand-up comic. The Iranian Seinfeld he must be.

Someone should put the extracts of the clip of him on youtube with the Seinfeld theme when people laugh as he is talking.

Last edited by Jim Jones : 09-24-2007 at 09:51 PM.
Jim Jones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2007, 09:25 PM   #32
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

Well that was a nice show by him Hilariously dumb stuff he had to say. Him and Mugabe always have this circus like aura around them. I wouldn't mind going to New York and listen to Chavez, Mugabe and Amadinejhad entertain the whole world with their anti-western/anti-capitalism rants.

And of course there are no homosexuals in Iran since he has any one who comes out of the closet executed

Quote:
Liverpool FC need to return to the good old days when the players were born and bred locally. Dalglish, Keegan, McDermott, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen, Grobelaar, Toshack, Molby ........ or were they just the Chelsea of the 70's buying the best talent available in the market?

Last edited by Black Adam : 09-24-2007 at 10:13 PM.
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 10:38 PM   #33
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

The Columbia students seemed to be giggling when he said there were no homosexuals in Iran. The fact that his government just executes people for what they are should not have been a laughing matter for adults. But from what I read, it seems Columbia is no longer a serious university and it should be no surprise that their students just giggle at ''I'm-in-a-jihad'', but when someone comes to speak about the problem of illegal immigration they rush the stage and try to kick and punch them. They feel so good about extending freedom of speech to a foreign terrorist, but withhold it from Americans that are not radical enough for their tastes. Stupid people. They are probably the type of student that demonstrates to have degrees given out without the humiliation of exams.

The NY police should have told him he was welcome to visit ground zero, but that they could not guarantee his safety.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:09 PM   #34
country flag R.Federer

R.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond repute

The US is a secular nation, so much as Ahmadinejad's words on some aspects of Jewish history have been offensive to many, I don't see why they should refuse him a look at the 9/11 sites. Many Muslims (not the fanatics who did it, but the ones who worked there) died in that site, who knows there may have been Iranis who died there, too. Not that he is going there to pay condolences. Morbid curiosity, I guess.

I have gone to the WTC site in 2001 (November), 2002, and on my last visit in 2006. Sorry to say, there was really not much to see. The buildings surrounding the original towers were shrouded in black, like widows themselves, and there was still a strong police presence. I don't think anything would happen to him. But you certainly feel like you are in a cemetery. People whisper even though they are not required to. No one is laughing or behaving boorishly.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:53 PM   #35
country flag R.Federer

R.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He received a hostile welcome from Mr Bollinger, who described the Iranian leader as "a petty and cruel dictator".

"You are either brazenly provocative or astonishingly uneducated," Mr Bollinger told Mr Ahmadinejad, referring to his denial of the Holocaust.

In response, Mr Ahmadinejad said that Mr Bollinger's remarks were "an insult to information and the knowledge of the audience".

Addressing the Holocaust issue, Mr Ahmadinejad said he simply wanted more research to be done.
He also said the issue was abused by Israel to justify what he said was its mistreatment of the Palestinians.
"Why is it that the Palestinian people are paying the price for an event they had nothing to do with?" Mr Ahmadinejad asked.
BBC
Old 09-25-2007, 12:20 AM   #36
country flag AgassiDomination

AgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond repute

You guys were quick to jump down his throat. I doubt many of you even listened to what he had to say.

I was pleased to hear he did not wish to go to war with anyone, he sounded genuine to me. He seemed like he really wanted to open up a dialogue with Americans, something I believe we should have accepted instead of mocking him. Where will that get us?

My two cents.
AgassiDomination is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 12:38 AM   #37
country flag G4.

G4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond repute

i bet these people would not have complained if it had been a Saudi Arabian -which is a country that is mostly responsible for sunni terrorism and where gay people get executed just like in Iran- leader giving a speech instead of Ahmadinejad. bunch of hypocrites ...
that said Ahmadinejad is still a scumbag
G4. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 01:33 AM   #38
country flag mangoes
Comparisons are Odious

mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute

I do not agree with the things said by Ahmadinejad, in fact, I consider him to be a bit crazy. However, I don't think he should be banned from speaking at Columbia University. I was rather interested to hear what he was going to say. Furthermore, he seemed to want to use this as a stage to dilute talks of war..........which isn't exactly a terrible thing. Getting into a war with Iran should be avoided as best as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
The Columbia students seemed to be giggling when he said there were no homosexuals in Iran. The fact that his government just executes people for what they are should not have been a laughing matter for adults. But from what I read, it seems Columbia is no longer a serious university and it should be no surprise that their students just giggle at ''I'm-in-a-jihad'', but when someone comes to speak about the problem of illegal immigration they rush the stage and try to kick and punch them. They feel so good about extending freedom of speech to a foreign terrorist, but withhold it from Americans that are not radical enough for their tastes. Stupid people. They are probably the type of student that demonstrates to have degrees given out without the humiliation of exams.

The NY police should have told him he was welcome to visit ground zero, but that they could not guarantee his safety.
A. Chill out with attacking Columbian University students. What did you want them to do??

B. So, you'd rather start an international crisis by having him executed on Ground Zero on US
Soil...........If anything, that would play into his hands of making him a beacon of encouragement for the Muslim Terrorists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtw View Post
Behaviour of american politicians shows how simple and primitive people are. I don't understand. This man ( Iranian president ) is the president of Iran. And if he wants to come and lie flowers in so called ground zero zone to honour the memory of victims, why is it forbidden to him. And why is he not treated as normal head of another country?
Their eternal, boozed Bush goes to every country of this world. He is seen unwelcome everywhere, but he is treated politely by other politicians, because the political culture demands it. It sees that a new mark of american politicians appears: boorishness. Till now genocide and breake of international law was appeared.
Do you have any sympathy for the horror that happened at Ground Zero? If so you would understand why we wouldn't want him placing flowers at the site. I have no problem with him talking at Columbia University, but thank goodness he was not allowed to place flowers at the site. It would have been an insult.

Live Life to the Fullest , Be Happy , Find Peace within Yourself ..................
Tennis Helps!!

Last edited by mangoes : 09-25-2007 at 01:44 AM.
mangoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 02:07 AM   #39

AgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes View Post
Do you have any sympathy for the horror that happened at Ground Zero? If so you would understand why we wouldn't want him placing flowers at the site. I have no problem with him talking at Columbia University, but thank goodness he was not allowed to place flowers at the site. It would have been an insult.
What does he have to do with 911?
Old 09-25-2007, 02:39 AM   #40
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgassiDomination View Post
You guys were quick to jump down his throat. I doubt many of you even listened to what he had to say.

I was pleased to hear he did not wish to go to war with anyone, he sounded genuine to me. He seemed like he really wanted to open up a dialogue with Americans, something I believe we should have accepted instead of mocking him. Where will that get us?

My two cents.
I'm sure you were pleased to hear his comments on homosexuals, too.

You're really a piece of work. Please, move to Iran and join him. I'll be only too happy to buy your plane ticket for you.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 02:53 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotso View Post
I'm sure you were pleased to hear his comments on homosexuals, too.

You're really a piece of work. Please, move to Iran and join him. I'll be only too happy to buy your plane ticket for you.
Actually I have no interest in any policies revolving around homosexuality. It doesn't affect me one way or another. My interest is in foreign policy relations what with the war and what not.

PM me and I'd be happy to receive my free ticket.

Last edited by AgassiDomination : 09-25-2007 at 03:12 AM.
Old 09-25-2007, 03:52 AM   #42
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes View Post
A. Chill out with attacking Columbian University students. What did you want them to do??

B. So, you'd rather start an international crisis by having him executed on Ground Zero on US
Soil...........If anything, that would play into his hands of making him a beacon of encouragement for the Muslim Terrorists.

Strange that you think you can order me to stop saying what you do not want to hear.

What I wanted the students to do was show outrage when the leader of a country that publicly hangs people for being homosexual makes a joke about it. That is about as low as a human being can go - and he got giggles. Sickening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The comment about letting him go to ground zero was a joke. Your response should have been to just giggle at picturing him being stoned to death by the public.
Old 09-25-2007, 03:59 AM   #43
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Beater View Post
while ahmadinejad is crazy, the homosexual rights issue was a cheap shot seeing as how the USA and other western countries aren't exactly the model of rights concerning gays.

that opening segment by the columbia president was very provactive.
And which countries exactly are the models of rights?
Old 09-25-2007, 04:28 AM   #44
country flag mangoes
Comparisons are Odious

mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgassiDomination View Post
What does he have to do with 911?
Do you really need me to explain to you why most Americans would be sickened to see a leader of a muslim country-whose citizens threw sweets in the air to celebrate 9/11-lay flowers at Ground Zero??

Quote:
Strange that you think you can order me to stop saying what you do not want to hear.

What I wanted the students to do was show outrage when the leader of a country that publicly hangs people for being homosexual makes a joke about it. That is about as low as a human being can go - and he got giggles. Sickening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The comment about letting him go to ground zero was a joke. Your response should have been to just giggle at picturing him being stoned to death by the public.
Firstly, I didn't order you to do anything. I said "Chill Out". I didn't say Shut the hell up or Stop writing such BS. It was a lighthearted response to you. Secondly, I didn't get the impression from your post that you were making a joke. I guess I missed your humor. Sorry. Nevertheless, I wouldn't find it funny to laugh at the thought of someone being stoned to death Just not my cup of tea.

Every student listening to that speech considers Ahmadinejad to have more than a couple screws loose. What would getting angry at him have accomplished. Homosexuality is considered a serious sin in the Arab countries. So, most homosexual men and women there either hide or not even acknowledge their true selves. It's not a simple issue. But, Ahmadinejad answer was rather naive .......and I wouldn't be surprised if he truly believed his answer.........afterall, that's the man who said there was a glow around him as he addressed the UN a couple years ago.

I personally get angry with politicans in the US that try to make Homosexuality an issue. An issue more important than homelessness, war, health care, etc.

Live Life to the Fullest , Be Happy , Find Peace within Yourself ..................
Tennis Helps!!

Last edited by mangoes : 09-25-2007 at 04:36 AM.
mangoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 04:52 AM   #45
country flag World Beater

World Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And which countries exactly are the models of rights?
America isn't a country that is the model for gay rights, and to the Arabs/persians, america = western world.

i dont believe there any countries out there that are the model but if any country does come close it is the netherlands.
There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.

-Richard Feynman

World Beater is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote