Ahmadinejad in US - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-22-2007, 06:35 PM   #16
country flag Julio1974

Julio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ahmadinejad in US

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnWinner View Post
He is not a terrorist
Interesting to see someone from Argentina definding the head of State of a country which is accused by Argentine Courts of organizing a terrorist attack on Argentine soil.
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2007, 07:08 PM   #17
country flag ReturnWinner

ReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio1974 View Post
Interesting to see someone from Argentina definding the head of State of a country which is accused by Argentine Courts of organizing a terrorist attack on Argentine soil.
where i did defend him?? :retard:, he had not relation with that attack, but as i sad he does apology of terrorism and iran goverment does not want to coperate with Argentina for that mentioned attack
ReturnWinner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 07:54 PM   #18
country flag Julio1974

Julio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnWinner View Post
where i did defend him?? :retard:, he had not relation with that attack, but as i sad he does apology of terrorism and iran goverment does not want to coperate with Argentina for that mentioned attack

Iran is a country that still supports, finances, and organizes terrorist groups and terrorist attacks. So, to say its head of the state is not a terrorist is the same as saying Bush is not a criminal.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:41 PM   #19
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

i think they told him we wont give you any protection, so if you go you might get killed.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:24 PM   #20
country flag World Beater

World Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360Live View Post
i think they told him we wont give you any protection, so if you go you might get killed.
no chance of that happening. They can tell him whatever they want, but i guarantee you they will make sure every security measure is taken.

If ahmadinejad goes down on american soil, it will only strengthen the resolve and determination of terrorists and their allies. The US doesn't need more enemies in that region.
There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.

-Richard Feynman

World Beater is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 11:19 PM   #21

World Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond repute

im not so educated on the crimes against citizens and support that the iranian president has provided terrorists with, but isnt it a stretch to call him "the new hitler"
There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.

-Richard Feynman

Old 09-23-2007, 01:32 AM   #22
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Beater View Post
isnt it a stretch to call him "the new hitler"
I'm sure the Baha'is wouldn't think so.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:20 PM   #23
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio1974 View Post
Iran is a country that still supports, finances, and organizes terrorist groups and terrorist attacks. So, to say its head of the state is not a terrorist is the same as saying Bush is not a criminal.
Firstly, it seems that you are Jew and your opinion is not objective. You don't like Arabians and Persians. Why do you feel hatred against these people, I don't understand it. For me it is incomprehensible. Stop to incite to hatred against this president and against this country. Nobody of us knows him and nobody of us knows the problems of this state. None of us can Persian language and we don't know, what this president says. Opinion of some people, such people as you are, are based on proamerican, TV informations controlled by rulling probush party or maybe by a tycoon, who hatres Iran and their president.
And I think that comparison this Iranian president with Bush, who is real criminal and genocide, should have not place.
It seems that USA and some of their allies support terroristic attacks.
mtw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:34 PM   #24
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
How about an opinion on Ahmadinejad's views and political statements? This is not a thread about Bush.
He said that he doesn't need nuclear weapon. He wants to use nuclear power for civilian usage ( nuclear power plants ). Your american regime does not like him, because he as the only president and leader of this world can say the truth about american politics and that's why he and his country are prosecuted by USA.
Besides are these guys in your so called american army gays? Why do they still kidnapp Iranian diplomats? There are not such handsome dark-haired men between american myrmidons.
It is the next crime and violation of international law. But what can be expected after your degenerated and moral degraded genocides?
mtw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:40 PM   #25
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtw View Post
He said that he doesn't need nuclear weapon. He wants to use nuclear power for civilian usage ( nuclear power plants ). Your american regime does not like him, because he as the only president and leader of this world can say the truth about american politics and that's why he and his country are prosecuted by USA.
Besides are these guys in your so called american army gays? Why do they still kidnapp Iranian diplomats? There are not such handsome dark-haired men between american myrmidons.
It is the next crime and violation of international law. But what can be expected after your degenerated and moral degraded genocides?

You believe every single word by him. Kudo to your intelligence.

What does the sexuality of american army have anything to do with this thread? Again, kudo to your intelligence.
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 04:29 PM   #26
country flag G4.

G4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
You believe every single word by him. Kudo to your intelligence.

What does the sexuality of american army have anything to do with this thread? Again, kudo to your intelligence.

just like everyone believes him when he gives demagogic speeches saying he is going to destroy Israel etc
G4. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 04:37 PM   #27
country flag Julio1974

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtw View Post
Firstly, it seems that you are Jew and your opinion is not objective. You don't like Arabians and Persians. Why do you feel hatred against these people, I don't understand it. For me it is incomprehensible. Stop to incite to hatred against this president and against this country. Nobody of us knows him and nobody of us knows the problems of this state. None of us can Persian language and we don't know, what this president says. Opinion of some people, such people as you are, are based on proamerican, TV informations controlled by rulling probush party or maybe by a tycoon, who hatres Iran and their president.
And I think that comparison this Iranian president with Bush, who is real criminal and genocide, should have not place.
It seems that USA and some of their allies support terroristic attacks.
Just for the record: you are wrong. I'm not Jewish. I'm catholic.

As for Iran, it's a country that is accused by Argentine Criminal Courts of organizing and financing a terrorist attack in Argentina. So, as an Argentinian, I don't have any kind of sympathy towards its authorities, including his current head of State.

Iran has totally refused to cooperate with the investigation and has even threatened Argentina.

Clear enough?
Old 09-24-2007, 07:25 PM   #28

he just said there are no homosexuals in Iran.

deluded.

yep there are none cos you executed them all. :retard:

-Richard Feynman

Old 09-24-2007, 08:15 PM   #29
country flag tennisgal_001

tennisgal_001 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgal_001 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgal_001 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgal_001 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgal_001 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgal_001 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgal_001 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgal_001 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgal_001 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgal_001 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgal_001 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's a good move that Ahmedinajad is in the US even if, in my opinion, he's a complete lunatic. The speech at Columbia U cerainly made things more interesting, and just to note that it was really disappointing that Columbia received such a negative reaction to its invitation.

(courtesy of Dimonator133)
tennisgal_001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 08:39 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisgal_001 View Post
I think it's a good move that Ahmedinajad is in the US even if, in my opinion, he's a complete lunatic. The speech at Columbia U cerainly made things more interesting, and just to note that it was really disappointing that Columbia received such a negative reaction to its invitation.
while ahmadinejad is crazy, the homosexual rights issue was a cheap shot seeing as how the USA and other western countries aren't exactly the model of rights concerning gays.

that opening segment by the columbia president was very provactive.

-Richard Feynman