Jose Mourinho quits as Chelsea's manager - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-20-2007, 04:05 PM   #31
country flag Baghdatis72
2011 Here we go again!

Baghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jose Mourinho quits as Chelsea's manager

Chelsea without Mourinho won't be the same imo. Ranieri had all the money of Roman and didn't manage to win it and the same will happen to the next manager of Chelsea unfortunately

Abramovich thinks he is playing Football Manager with real teams and players it seems

The Present - The Past
Baghdatis72 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2007, 05:31 PM   #32
country flag TheBoiledEgg

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

best thing ever.......... the arrogant one is gone.
now for Roman to be imprisoned and Chelsea to be made into Leeds would be even sweeter.
Berdych*Tsonga*Nishikori*Chardy

Goodbye Marat 1996-2009
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 05:34 PM   #33
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdany View Post
well said

Hey guys and what about Drogba? What will he do, I mean they were very close with Jose and in an interview he gave to a french tv a few months ago, Jose said approximatively "if I leave Chelsea, I'll do my pssible to bring Didier with me" and he said something like "if we were in a war,Didier would be my best soldier with me: I have all faith in him"
I'd be surprised if Didier left. He's just started to figure out the Premiership and there aren't many clubs who can afford him. I think he was actually signed by Ranieri though he didn't arrive until the summer of 2004.

I'm not too worried about the loyalty of the players. Most of them won't feel that much loyalty towards Mourinho and besides there aren't many clubs out there that can pay the salaries we're paying them.

But Carvalho and Ferreira will probably go, also there's no-one to speak Portuguese to Alex anymore.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 05:39 PM   #34
country flag Baghdatis72
2011 Here we go again!

Baghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Basically Mourinho got fed up with Roman and this was like a gesture saying: "I've had enough with you and I'm leaving. Let's see how you cope without me".

The Present - The Past
Baghdatis72 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 07:53 PM   #35
country flag oneandonlyhsn

oneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond repute

Chelsea are screwed

As arrogant and loathesome as Jose was he brought excitement into the premier league because one never knew what would come out of his mouth. He is a winner with so much passion for the game, hated his guts but a damn good coach who knew how to get his team to get results.

I cant see Avram Grant getting the same success as Jose and from the player interviews they seem to really think the world of Jose. The team will face a rogh patch for a while.

Atleast Shevchenko and Ballack can play the full 90 minutes now

Grigor Dimitrov & David Goffin - The future of tennis

Allez - Jerzy Janowicz, Jose Acasuso , Lleyton, Djokovic, Nalbandian, Clement, Nicolas Almagro, Stanislas Wawrinka

Ai Se Eu Te Pego - Michel Telo
oneandonlyhsn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 11:21 PM   #36
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

What a character, I must say I'll miss his interviews.

Chelsea will fall apart. I'm pretty sure he was sacked rather than him quitting, he'll get an estimated £25 million to keep his mouth shut and for it to blow over as "mutual consent". Lampard, Terry and Drogba will all leave soon, I can't see them hanging about, they absolutely worshipped the pants off him. Apparently Drogba was in tears when Mourinho came to say goodbye today.
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 12:12 AM   #37
country flag Andi-M

Andi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond repute

What a BAD decision. Mourihno brought something special to the prem his character was refreshing...and well he is rather sexy!

Oh well can't say Im too dissappointed
Arsenal have it in the bag this year

So very very proud to be a fan of Mr Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Double Grand slam champion. Olympic Gold Medalist. Holder of 9 Masters 1000 events # legend
Andi-M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 02:35 AM   #38
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal?
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 02:40 AM   #39
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YayoMassa skadad View Post
Ok, I own a private hospital, but I am not qualified to be a doctor, but I can give advice in the medical field to people who are in a better and more qualified position than myself.

Chairmen don't pick teams, he knows shit all about football. Sticking to making money is his specialiity, not interfering in team selections.
I don't care, Roman is the main reason why they got to where they got. If Mourinho was there, without the money, they would be hovering around 4th. Sure, it would be a disaster if he was doing many things with the team, but he is hardly controlling much.

How do you know he knows shit all about football?

Are you also, a "special one" ?
Old 09-21-2007, 02:41 AM   #40
country flag Burrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeegee!. View Post
What a character, I must say I'll miss his interviews.

Chelsea will fall apart. I'm pretty sure he was sacked rather than him quitting, he'll get an estimated £25 million to keep his mouth shut and for it to blow over as "mutual consent". Lampard, Terry and Drogba will all leave soon, I can't see them hanging about, they absolutely worshipped the pants off him. Apparently Drogba was in tears when Mourinho came to say goodbye today.
Poor guy.
Old 09-21-2007, 05:57 AM   #41
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
I don't care, Roman is the main reason why they got to where they got. If Mourinho was there, without the money, they would be hovering around 4th. Sure, it would be a disaster if he was doing many things with the team, but he is hardly controlling much.

How do you know he knows shit all about football?

Are you also, a "special one" ?
Chelsea worked cause they needed each other. They didn't win when Ranieri was in charge and he had Abramovich's money or are you unaware of that?

Fact is Mourinho wouldn't have gone there, if it wasn't for the cash. He won the Champs League with Porto who couldn't compete financially with most big European clubs, so he was limited as to who could play his wages.

Abramovich admits to not knowing a whole lot about football, but Chelsea is perfect for money laundering. It counts for absolute shit if a coach can't get the players to work as a unit, it doesn't matter if it's a village team or a top side. If Abramovich is so good in your eyes, then he should coach the team.

I gave more than enough examples where having heaps of money hasn't helped win titles and Champs Leagues on a consistent basis.

You are just arguing for the sake of arguing.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 09:59 AM   #42
country flag TheBoiledEgg

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Chelsea worked cause they needed each other. They didn't win when Ranieri was in charge and he had Abramovich's money or are you unaware of that?

Fact is Mourinho wouldn't have gone there, if it wasn't for the cash. He won the Champs League with Porto who couldn't compete financially with most big European clubs, so he was limited as to who could play his wages.

Abramovich admits to not knowing a whole lot about football, but Chelsea is perfect for money laundering. It counts for absolute shit if a coach can't get the players to work as a unit, it doesn't matter if it's a village team or a top side. If Abramovich is so good in your eyes, then he should coach the team.

I gave more than enough examples where having heaps of money hasn't helped win titles and Champs Leagues on a consistent basis.

You are just arguing for the sake of arguing.
Ranieri was only there for 1st yr of Romans arrival.

Chelsea small club & lots of money and only reason any one goes to play for them is for the $$.
hope it all goes belly up like what happened to Parma.

Porto won CL cos of all the diving cheating they did at home and they are still doing it with lesser players.
Berdych*Tsonga*Nishikori*Chardy

Goodbye Marat 1996-2009
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 12:33 PM   #43
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg View Post
Ranieri was only there for 1st yr of Romans arrival.

Chelsea small club & lots of money and only reason any one goes to play for them is for the $$.
hope it all goes belly up like what happened to Parma.

Porto won CL cos of all the diving cheating they did at home and they are still doing it with lesser players.
Ranieri knew he was gone, if he didn't win anything, hence he didn't and they got rid of him.

It depends when Abramovich takes his money away from Chelsea as to whether they go broke or not.

All teams dive, just the better teams have better divers.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 02:28 PM   #44
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ranieri knew he was gone, if he didn't win anything, hence he didn't and they got rid of him.

It depends when Abramovich takes his money away from Chelsea as to whether they go broke or not.

All teams dive, just the better teams have better divers.
Porto must have been the consistently best team for the last 6 years then

Mourinho was a great manager and it is a stupid move, but i wonder if we will see the proper Shevchenko now Jose has gone.
Old 09-21-2007, 04:48 PM   #45
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life View Post
Mourinho was a great manager and it is a stupid move, but i wonder if we will see the proper Shevchenko now Jose has gone.
Shevchenko being crap had nothing to do with Mourinho, he can't run anymore and will be shit whatever happens from now on. He's finished.
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote