Jose Mourinho quits as Chelsea's manager - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 09-20-2007, 12:51 PM   #16
country flag Baghdatis72
2011 Here we go again!
 
Baghdatis72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: CY
Age: 31
Posts: 10,542
Baghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jose Mourinho quits as Chelsea's manager

We'll have to wait and see. Roman has something planned imo.
__________________
Nalbandian Del Potro Sampras Agassi

The Present - The Past
Baghdatis72 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-20-2007, 01:19 PM   #17
country flag Burrow
Registered User
 
Burrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 18,009
Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jose Mourinho quits as Chelsea's manager

Mourinho is a fucking headcase, Chelski wont win anything this year.
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 01:21 PM   #18
country flag Burrow
Registered User
 
Burrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 18,009
Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jose Mourinho quits as Chelsea's manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeChuck View Post
This is terrible news for Chelsea fans, and the Premiership in general. Chelsea hadn't won a league title for 50 years, then he came along won 2 in as many seasons.
The reason why Chelski won the Premiership is because of Roman, he brought money. Not because of Mourinho, and that is blaring.
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 01:29 PM   #19
country flag Burrow
Registered User
 
Burrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 18,009
Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jose Mourinho quits as Chelsea's manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by YayoMassa skadad View Post
The special one couldn't handle the annoying dwarf interfering.
If you are reffering to Abramovich as the "annoying dwarf" (for some reason) - he can do what the hell he wants, it's his club.
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 01:40 PM   #20
country flag qczi
Registered User
 
qczi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Hungary
Age: 29
Posts: 7,215
qczi has a reputation beyond reputeqczi has a reputation beyond reputeqczi has a reputation beyond reputeqczi has a reputation beyond reputeqczi has a reputation beyond reputeqczi has a reputation beyond reputeqczi has a reputation beyond reputeqczi has a reputation beyond reputeqczi has a reputation beyond reputeqczi has a reputation beyond reputeqczi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jose Mourinho quits as Chelsea's manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Mourinho is a fucking headcase, Chelski wont win anything this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
The reason why Chelski won the Premiership is because of Roman, he brought money. Not because of Mourinho, and that is blaring.
isnt this a bit of a paradox?
if you think the success came because of roman's money and not jose's capabilities nothing should change this season. mr money is still there

chelsea was just another mediocre club before mourinho and he won 2 premier league titles for them in 3 seasons
qczi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 01:47 PM   #21
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio
 
Action Jackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 124,482
Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jose Mourinho quits as Chelsea's manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
If you are reffering to Abramovich as the "annoying dwarf" (for some reason) - he can do what the hell he wants, it's his club.
Facts are this. Abramovich has the cash, he should stick to what he knows and that isn't the day to day football tactical side of things, that are done on the training paddock and put into practice on the pitch.

Mourinho is the one that got them to play together as a unit when they actually won things.

Yes, he is annoying dwarf, who wanted to hide some Russian money into a broke London club. He doesn't give a fuck about football, it's about the cash for him.
__________________
On Nadal bumping him on the changeover, Rosol said: "It's ok, he wanted to take my concentration; I knew he would try something".


Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 01:47 PM   #22
country flag LeChuck
Registered User
 
LeChuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,039
LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jose Mourinho quits as Chelsea's manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
The reason why Chelski won the Premiership is because of Roman, he brought money. Not because of Mourinho, and that is blaring.
True Roman's roubles were the main reason behind Chelsea success, but Mourinho deserves a hell of a lot of credit and was still a major factor. He moulded a team of superstars together into a cohesive unit and that isn't always an easy thing to do. The team spirit there was fantastic. The players were saying that his training methods, approach to fitness etc was revolutionary. Joe Cole became a much better player thanks to him, and developed more of a cutting edge and was less wasteful when he had possession. Mourinho was a great motivator, and was an expert at taking the pressure off his players before they headed onto the pitch.
Hector Cuper had shed loads of money to spend at Inter Milan and didn't win anything, so money doesn't always guarentee success.
Even with the money he had to spend, I don't think that there are many managers in world football who could have replicated the success that he brought to the club.
LeChuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 02:09 PM   #23
country flag Burrow
Registered User
 
Burrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 18,009
Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jose Mourinho quits as Chelsea's manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by qczi View Post
isnt this a bit of a paradox?
if you think the success came because of roman's money and not jose's capabilities nothing should change this season. mr money is still there

chelsea was just another mediocre club before mourinho and he won 2 premier league titles for them in 3 seasons
I never said Chelski wont win anything BECAUSE Mourinho has left.

Give Wigan the amount of money Chelski have spent, and Wigan would be in the champions league.

All because of money.
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 02:10 PM   #24
country flag DRXX
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 20
Posts: 12
DRXX has a reputation beyond reputeDRXX has a reputation beyond reputeDRXX has a reputation beyond reputeDRXX has a reputation beyond reputeDRXX has a reputation beyond reputeDRXX has a reputation beyond reputeDRXX has a reputation beyond reputeDRXX has a reputation beyond reputeDRXX has a reputation beyond reputeDRXX has a reputation beyond reputeDRXX has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jose Mourinho quits as Chelsea's manager

Roman uses attacking while Cappelo uses defense...

I want Cappelo to coach Chelsea. And i heard that Mourhino will be coaching Portugal now..
DRXX is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 02:11 PM   #25
country flag Burrow
Registered User
 
Burrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 18,009
Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jose Mourinho quits as Chelsea's manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by YayoMassa skadad View Post
Facts are this. Abramovich has the cash, he should stick to what he knows and that isn't the day to day football tactical side of things, that are done on the training paddock and put into practice on the pitch.

Mourinho is the one that got them to play together as a unit when they actually won things.

Yes, he is annoying dwarf, who wanted to hide some Russian money into a broke London club. He doesn't give a fuck about football, it's about the cash for him.
He can do what he wants, despite what you say. There is no rule saying he can't have a say in the team beside financial matters.

I still don't know why you use the word dwarf. Normally used for smaller people, he is not a small man.
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 02:12 PM   #26
country flag Burrow
Registered User
 
Burrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 18,009
Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jose Mourinho quits as Chelsea's manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeChuck View Post
True Roman's roubles were the main reason behind Chelsea success, but Mourinho deserves a hell of a lot of credit and was still a major factor. He moulded a team of superstars together into a cohesive unit and that isn't always an easy thing to do. The team spirit there was fantastic. The players were saying that his training methods, approach to fitness etc was revolutionary. Joe Cole became a much better player thanks to him, and developed more of a cutting edge and was less wasteful when he had possession. Mourinho was a great motivator, and was an expert at taking the pressure off his players before they headed onto the pitch.
Hector Cuper had shed loads of money to spend at Inter Milan and didn't win anything, so money doesn't always guarentee success.
Even with the money he had to spend, I don't think that there are many managers in world football who could have replicated the success that he brought to the club.
Maybe Joe Cole improved a little because of the team that was around him??

anyways...Joe Cole?
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 02:12 PM   #27
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio
 
Action Jackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 124,482
Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jose Mourinho quits as Chelsea's manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
I never said Chelski wont win anything BECAUSE Mourinho has left.

Give Wigan the amount of money Chelski have spent, and Wigan would be in the champions league.

All because of money.
Doesn't work like that necessarily.

Inter spend stupid amounts of money and they only won the Serie A cause of a scandal.

When Man Utd specifically tried to buy titles, it didn't work and then Fergie won it with a lot of local players.

Real Madrid when they wanted to be galaticos, once they got rid of the some of the big stars, they started winning more titles.
__________________
On Nadal bumping him on the changeover, Rosol said: "It's ok, he wanted to take my concentration; I knew he would try something".


Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 02:15 PM   #28
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio
 
Action Jackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 124,482
Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jose Mourinho quits as Chelsea's manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
He can do what he wants, despite what you say. There is no rule saying he can't have a say in the team beside financial matters.

I still don't know why you use the word dwarf. Normally used for smaller people, he is not a small man.
Ok, I own a private hospital, but I am not qualified to be a doctor, but I can give advice in the medical field to people who are in a better and more qualified position than myself.

Chairmen don't pick teams, he knows shit all about football. Sticking to making money is his specialiity, not interfering in team selections.
__________________
On Nadal bumping him on the changeover, Rosol said: "It's ok, he wanted to take my concentration; I knew he would try something".


Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 02:20 PM   #29
country flag LeChuck
Registered User
 
LeChuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,039
LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jose Mourinho quits as Chelsea's manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Maybe Joe Cole improved a little because of the team that was around him??

anyways...Joe Cole?
Compare Joe Cole in the 1st half of the 2004/2005 and the 2nd half, and the difference was immense. Even he admitted that he became a much better player thanks to Mourinho's man management skills. In so many tight away matches, he popped up at crucial moments with goals. He created far more goals as well, and became much more assured with his weaker left foot.
LeChuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 02:41 PM   #30
country flag amdany
Registered User
 
amdany's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: just right here
Age: 28
Posts: 3,936
amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jose Mourinho quits as Chelsea's manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by YayoMassa skadad View Post
Ok, I own a private hospital, but I am not qualified to be a doctor, but I can give advice in the medical field to people who are in a better and more qualified position than myself.

Chairmen don't pick teams, he knows shit all about football. Sticking to making money is his specialiity, not interfering in team selections.
well said

Hey guys and what about Drogba? What will he do, I mean they were very close with Jose and in an interview he gave to a french tv a few months ago, Jose said approximatively "if I leave Chelsea, I'll do my pssible to bring Didier with me" and he said something like "if we were in a war,Didier would be my best soldier with me: I have all faith in him"
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios