who will win the marathonmatch ??? Safin or Mantilla - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-28-2004, 07:21 AM   #1
claudine140

claudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond repute
Default who will win the marathonmatch ??? Safin or Mantilla

who do you think????
Yesterday it was nice watching both players, tired but fighting, thrilling and laughing....
safin angry, mantilla quit and cold as ice, concentrated....
will we see another marathon match??? yesterday they were more than four hours on court, how many hours will follow today????

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Claudine :bounce
claudine140 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2004, 07:30 AM   #2
country flag rassklovn

rassklovn is a splendid one to beholdrassklovn is a splendid one to beholdrassklovn is a splendid one to beholdrassklovn is a splendid one to beholdrassklovn is a splendid one to beholdrassklovn is a splendid one to beholdrassklovn is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: who will win the marathonmatch ??? Safin or Mantilla

Venga Mantilla, but Safin will probably win.
rassklovn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 08:15 AM   #3
country flag Marlene

Marlene has a reputation beyond reputeMarlene has a reputation beyond reputeMarlene has a reputation beyond reputeMarlene has a reputation beyond reputeMarlene has a reputation beyond reputeMarlene has a reputation beyond reputeMarlene has a reputation beyond reputeMarlene has a reputation beyond reputeMarlene has a reputation beyond reputeMarlene has a reputation beyond reputeMarlene has a reputation beyond repute

Well I really hope that Marat will win this.
I am a fan of him and I am not sure if it is a god thing that the play was suspended for him, or for mantilla.
What do you think?
I really hope he will come out and serve like hell, cause if he does not it is over. He has to keep his on serve now.

I missed some of the game of last night. What happened? did Safin put out pants

I was jsut to late. heard all the french booing.

I am marlene by the way from the netherlands.

Hope Martin Verkerk will do good. Other favorites. Henman, and the Belgium girls (none left)
Marlene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 12:30 PM   #4
country flag WaynesWorld

WaynesWorld has a reputation beyond reputeWaynesWorld has a reputation beyond reputeWaynesWorld has a reputation beyond reputeWaynesWorld has a reputation beyond reputeWaynesWorld has a reputation beyond reputeWaynesWorld has a reputation beyond reputeWaynesWorld has a reputation beyond reputeWaynesWorld has a reputation beyond reputeWaynesWorld has a reputation beyond reputeWaynesWorld has a reputation beyond reputeWaynesWorld has a reputation beyond repute

I hope that Felix will win but I think Marat will make it and it won´t take too long...VAMOS FELIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainer Schüttler
Simon Aspelin

Wayne Ferreira Still missing you!!!
WaynesWorld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 01:51 PM   #5
country flag junekidd

junekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond repute

now the match has finished! marat is the winner! what a good result for me! go marat!!! you can do all you want to!

MARAT-SAFIN FOREVER

HIPPO, BLESS URSELF PLS
Good luck to GUGA MISHA CARLOS & FER

~~Go to Marat forum in Chinese~~
junekidd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote