English Premiership - 15th Sept - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-14-2007, 06:36 PM   #1
country flag Jaap
Banned!

Jaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond repute
Default English Premiership - 15th Sept

Back Portsmouth to win or draw vs Liverpool @ 2.1

Liverpool always struggle after an international break. A lot of their key players such as Torres, Gerrard and Babel have been playing internationals all week. I expect Benitez to shuffle his team a bit because of this. Portsmouth is a tough place to go to, a lot of the top teams have come unstuck there in recent years. Its a small stadium where the fans are right on top of you and make a lot of noise. Liverpool themselves have lost a few times at Portsmouth in the last few years and I think they will slip up again tommorrow.
Jaap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2007, 07:54 PM   #2
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: English Premiership - 15th Sept

Well done m8 prem league needed its own thread

Man utd to draw with everton 11/5

Chelsea to beat blackburn 4/11

Spurs to draw with arsenal 2/1

thats my treble for tomorrow

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 09:40 PM   #3
country flag Tenish

Tenish has a reputation beyond reputeTenish has a reputation beyond reputeTenish has a reputation beyond reputeTenish has a reputation beyond reputeTenish has a reputation beyond reputeTenish has a reputation beyond reputeTenish has a reputation beyond reputeTenish has a reputation beyond reputeTenish has a reputation beyond reputeTenish has a reputation beyond reputeTenish has a reputation beyond repute

You saw the phenomenon that is the 'Double-Up Double' get knocked out in the third round over on the tennis forum. Now see it realise its potential full here, on the lively soccer forum.

All aboard. First stop £65. Final stop £1,000.

DUD 1 of 5

Chelsea over Blackburn x Lay Reading over Sunderland @ 2.03

£32.00 to win £33.00

Enjoy.
Tenish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 03:09 PM   #4
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaap View Post
Back Portsmouth to win or draw vs Liverpool @ 2.1

Liverpool always struggle after an international break. A lot of their key players such as Torres, Gerrard and Babel have been playing internationals all week. I expect Benitez to shuffle his team a bit because of this. Portsmouth is a tough place to go to, a lot of the top teams have come unstuck there in recent years. Its a small stadium where the fans are right on top of you and make a lot of noise. Liverpool themselves have lost a few times at Portsmouth in the last few years and I think they will slip up again tommorrow.
Nice one mate, good value hit as well
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 12:38 PM   #5
country flag Sheva

Sheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester City vs Aston Villa 0 and +0.5 @ 1.85 (1)
Old 09-17-2007, 12:58 AM   #6
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
Well done m8 prem league needed its own thread

Man utd to draw with everton 11/5

Chelsea to beat blackburn 4/11

Spurs to draw with arsenal 2/1

thats my treble for tomorrow
Loss

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 06:59 PM   #7
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

newcastle -0.75 at 2.12

LOSS

Last edited by betowiec : 09-17-2007 at 08:55 PM.
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 07:43 PM   #8
country flag Jaap
Banned!

Jaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond repute

Pick for this weekend:

Reading to beat Wigan @ 2.14

On the face it, you might look at this as a risky bet as Reading, after a bright start have been poor in recent weeks, suffering three succesive defeats and Wigan have started off the season very well. However, Wigan suffered a crucial blow last week when their best player, Heskey suffered an injury which ruled him out for 6 weeks. Heksey has been instrumental in Wigan's good start to the season. He may not be the most prolific striker but he causes so much unrest in opposition defences and allows room for other players to do their stuff. His replacement - Marcus Bent is simply not in the same class. Wigan will also miss Danny Landzaat and Valencia - experienced international players. I feel in the next few weeks, you will see Wigan go back to where they was expected to be at the start of the season - the bottom six.

Reading have had a strange start to the season. They held Man Utd to a 0-0 draw at Old Trafford, narrowly lost to Chelsea and beat Everton. Since then, they have lost to Bolton, West Ham and Sunderland dissapointingly. However I think they are a better team than their table position suggests and in Steve Coppell, they have one of the best managers in the league and I am sure he will sort things out. Reading's star striker - Kevin Doyle will return tommorrow and he plays well with either Kitson or Lita up front.

Also a bet from the Championship - Watford to beat QPR @ 2.16

Top plays 2nd bottom here. Watford have started the season really well, collecting 5 wins out of their first 6 games. One reason why Watford have started well and why many expect them to go straight back up to the Premiership is because of their firepower. Darius Henderson has scored 5 goals in his last 3 and in Marlon King and Nathan Ellington, Watford have proven Championship goalscorers.
Qpr on the otherhand have been very poor this season. According to reports, their manager has this game to save his job. They have lost 4 out of 4 home games this season.
Watford are probably the fittest team in the league as their manager Aidy Boothroyd pays great detail to fitness and this has shown by 3 last minute goals this season. Don't be suprised by them winning late on here again.

P.S, how do you edit titles?
Jaap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 08:19 PM   #9
country flag A_Skywalker

A_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal not to win vs Derby @6.0
Liverpool not to win vs Birmingham @5.0

Tennis Tipping and PAW Results
A_Skywalker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 08:22 PM   #10
country flag A_Skywalker

A_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Skywalker View Post
Arsenal not to win vs Derby @6.0
Liverpool not to win vs Birmingham @5.0
LOST
WON

Tennis Tipping and PAW Results
A_Skywalker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 02:56 PM   #11
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

sept.23rd

2nd half tottenham spurs 2nd half dnb at1.833
Old 09-23-2007, 04:04 PM   #12
country flag betowiec

2nd half:

man you -0.5
villareal -0.5
valenccia (spain) -0.25
Old 09-23-2007, 04:07 PM   #13
country flag betowiec

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
sept.23rd

2nd half tottenham spurs 2nd half dnb at1.833
push
Old 09-23-2007, 04:56 PM   #14
country flag betowiec

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
2nd half:

man you -0.5
villareal -0.5
valenccia (spain) -0.25

$weep