The Stylish RF Logo Hat - Want it? - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-21-2007, 12:06 AM   #46
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Stylish RF Logo Hat - Want it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie View Post
Very much agree with the part about what does an autograph mean if you haven't actually witnessed the person signing it? Even if the cap came on sale I now wouldn't buy one (though I really liked logo when I first saw it) because of how I feel that whoever decided to sell the limited autographed edition went against the spirit of the campaign got up by the RF.com fans. And little Fedbear was supposed to be a "limited edition" when it first came out and Roger never signed 200 of them. I just feel very uncomfortable now about the whole thing... I'd now rather give Ł150 to a charity of my own choosing.
It seems the stuff for sale/auction on his website are all very expensive. Maybe his team doesn't have the capacity right now to handle large volumes so they have smaller quantities at higher price points and the stuff for auction all signed by Roger. I looked back at the initial response from Nike and they were quite clear about a "different option" for supporting Roger's foundation, so no where did they ever promise they would sell the hats en mass in retail stores and donate any of the profits to Roger's foundation.

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2007, 07:53 PM   #47
country flag Rogieva
You can never have enough

Rogieva has a reputation beyond reputeRogieva has a reputation beyond reputeRogieva has a reputation beyond reputeRogieva has a reputation beyond reputeRogieva has a reputation beyond reputeRogieva has a reputation beyond reputeRogieva has a reputation beyond reputeRogieva has a reputation beyond reputeRogieva has a reputation beyond reputeRogieva has a reputation beyond reputeRogieva has a reputation beyond repute

No way I'm paying that much for it.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:35 PM   #48
country flag unipanther

unipanther is on a distinguished road

Great news! I just ordered a Nike Hybrid Hat. Go to http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/desc...IKE-NRFHH.html
unipanther is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:23 PM   #49
country flag Coop

Coop has a reputation beyond reputeCoop has a reputation beyond reputeCoop has a reputation beyond reputeCoop has a reputation beyond reputeCoop has a reputation beyond reputeCoop has a reputation beyond reputeCoop has a reputation beyond reputeCoop has a reputation beyond reputeCoop has a reputation beyond reputeCoop has a reputation beyond reputeCoop has a reputation beyond repute

The hats are also finally avaible at Roger's official shop and are sold in aid for his foundation

Lleyton Hewitt Tommy Haas Andy Roddick Rafael Nadal
Coop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:42 AM   #50
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

I like the black one more~~
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:20 PM   #51
country flag Minnie

Minnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond repute

I've ordered the red one which will suit me much better than the black so I'm happy they've made it in that colour.
Minnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote