Euro 2008 Qualifiers - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-09-2007, 07:44 PM   #1
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Euro 2008 Qualifiers

This coming Wednesday some big games heres my picks

Slovakia to beat Wales 4/6

France to beat Scotland 2/7

England to beat Russia 8/15

Portugal to beat Serbia

good luck all

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2007, 11:00 PM   #2
country flag hulio

hulio has a reputation beyond reputehulio has a reputation beyond reputehulio has a reputation beyond reputehulio has a reputation beyond reputehulio has a reputation beyond reputehulio has a reputation beyond reputehulio has a reputation beyond reputehulio has a reputation beyond reputehulio has a reputation beyond reputehulio has a reputation beyond reputehulio has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post

Portugal to beat Serbia

good luck all

My three picks are in there mate

Giving England a miss since they screwed me on Saturday. You confident about that match? Fat Frank might be back.

I give us no chance against the French. Really good price IMO.
hulio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:47 PM   #3
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulio View Post
My three picks are in there mate

Giving England a miss since they screwed me on Saturday. You confident about that match? Fat Frank might be back.

I give us no chance against the French. Really good price IMO.
I hope Frank doesnt play i think we should start the same team as saturday m8 it worked then and should work again, i would even keep heskey in lol, you had Israel to beat England?

It would be great to see Scotland qualify (yes iam english believe it or not by that statement) but its still UK so best of luck

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 09-11-2007, 04:19 AM   #4
country flag cn05

cn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond repute

Argentina to bt Australia (Yeah not Euro 08 but didn't want to start a whole thread for one game)

Macedonia to be Estonia

England to bt Russia

Italy to bt Ukraine

Italians paying $2.05 top value. Must win for them if they want to qualify for mine. Otherwise it'l come down to last game of the qualifiying, and they'll need to be Scotland in Scotland. I don't think they are much looking forward to that prospect.
cn05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 05:01 AM   #5
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

POlanD DNB @1.877 (against finland)
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 10:19 AM   #6
country flag hulio

hulio has a reputation beyond reputehulio has a reputation beyond reputehulio has a reputation beyond reputehulio has a reputation beyond reputehulio has a reputation beyond reputehulio has a reputation beyond reputehulio has a reputation beyond reputehulio has a reputation beyond reputehulio has a reputation beyond reputehulio has a reputation beyond reputehulio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope Frank doesnt play i think we should start the same team as saturday m8 it worked then and should work again, i would even keep heskey in lol, you had Israel to beat England?

It would be great to see Scotland qualify (yes iam english believe it or not by that statement) but its still UK so best of luck
I'm not that crazy.

I totally misread that game and went for draw at H/T and Under 2.5 goals. Thought it would be the usual England struggle.

Good news for you guys is that Frankie is out. He and Stevie G are like matter and anti-matter. They cancel each other out.

I like England's chances more now that it looks like the same team will be playing. Looking confident at the moment.

Hey, we appreciate the support. The feeling is mutual for some of us.

On Scotland's group: I'm not too sure that Italy are feeling the pressure yet. A draw would be OK for them tomorrow. It keeps Ukraine out of the picture, and I think a fully motivated Italian team will win their last three matches no problem.

Having said that they might will win so GL.
hulio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 12:49 PM   #7
country flag ryan23

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulio View Post
I'm not that crazy.

I totally misread that game and went for draw at H/T and Under 2.5 goals. Thought it would be the usual England struggle.

Good news for you guys is that Frankie is out. He and Stevie G are like matter and anti-matter. They cancel each other out.

I like England's chances more now that it looks like the same team will be playing. Looking confident at the moment.

Hey, we appreciate the support. The feeling is mutual for some of us.

On Scotland's group: I'm not too sure that Italy are feeling the pressure yet. A draw would be OK for them tomorrow. It keeps Ukraine out of the picture, and I think a fully motivated Italian team will win their last three matches no problem.

Having said that they might will win so GL.

The way England been playing your bet looked a good one IMO, Scotland are doing well if they could nick a draw tomorrow be a great result

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 09-12-2007, 03:13 PM   #8
country flag Sheva

Sheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond repute

Norway to beat Greece @ 2.15 (1)
Czech Republic over Rep. of Ireland @ 1.76 (1)

Bosnia Herzegovina vs Moldova +1 and +1.5 @ 2.02 (1)
Old 09-12-2007, 03:13 PM   #9
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

Czech Republic v Ireland

Ireland are shit. Really, really bad. Steve Staunton is completely clueless. The only reason it looks like they're still in contention in the group is that they've already played San Marino twice (and just barely beat them) and had Wales and Slovakia at home. The current table is nowhere near a true reflection of just how bad they are (losing 5-2 in Cyprus however is). Stephen Ireland who has been their best player this campaign misses the game after the death of his granny.
The Czechs will be without Jan Koller but they should still be far too good.

Czech Republic at 1.78 on betfair

small saver on 0-0 at 11.0 just in case Ireland grind out a plucky draw which is always a possibility with Given and Dunne in the team.
Henry Chinaski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:50 PM   #10
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
POlanD DNB @1.877 (against finland)
money back
Old 09-12-2007, 06:04 PM   #11
country flag betowiec

portugal to capitalize on belgium/poland/finland losing points

portugal -1 at 1.714
Old 09-12-2007, 06:17 PM   #12
country flag Julio
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Julio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond repute

España should win... I hope !!!
Julio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 09:49 PM   #13
country flag betowiec

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
portugal to capitalize on belgium/poland/finland losing points

portugal -1 at 1.714
money gone

loss
Old 09-13-2007, 01:25 AM   #14
country flag ryan23

Quote:

Portugal to beat Serbia

good luck all

Slovakia to beat Wales 4/6 LOST- WOW never exspected Wales to win 5-2 especially as its virtually imposible for them to qualify

France to beat Scotland 2/7 LOST-Biggest shock of the night a fantastic result for those fighting Scots puts them top of the group and leaves France in 3rd i may of lost my bet but was nice to see scotland win!

England to beat Russia 8/15 WIN Like saturday we looked good again 3-0 and got the 3 points!

Portugal to beat Serbia LOST-Didnt see the game so cant comment but thats a terrible result for Portugal,

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 09-13-2007, 01:30 AM   #15
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
Czech Republic v Ireland

Czech Republic at 1.78 on betfair

small saver on 0-0 at 11.0 just in case Ireland grind out a plucky draw which is always a possibility with Given and Dunne in the team.

lucky win and I won't be backing these mugs again any time soon. They struggled to win despite playing against 9 men for chunks of the second half. Ireland hit the post and had one cleared off the line.
Henry Chinaski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote