A-League Rd 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-06-2007, 05:51 AM   #1
country flag cn05

cn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default A-League Rd 3

Kicks off on Thursday night (Tonight) this round with Qld at home to CCM.

I'm like the over 2.5 goals in this game. Queensland play very attacking football. Carried over from when Blieburg was coaching, they've always looked to entertained. First round 2-2 draw with Adelaide was prime example. End to end entertaining football,. I didn't get a chance to watch their last game (1-1 draw away @ Newcastle) so not sure how they played. But CCM were dominant vs Wellington. Mrdja is finallly back and playing well after horror injury run, and Petrovksi is a natural born goal scorer.

I reckon this game is in the bag for the Over 2.5

Other lean of the weekend is Melb-Adelaide Over 2.5, but will likely hold (hate betting on my side, whatever sport it is, im superstititious like that).

Adelaide so far has played two 2-2 draws. They don't look like the same boring, very defensive team they were under Kosmina. Burns will be playing (suspended from Olyroo's match) but i think DJite is out. Melbourne is a team that struggles to score at home, as teams come to the Dome with a defensive outlook, happy to walk away with a point. Melbourne is an expansive free flowing side, and away from home they tend to do alot better as sides in front of home crowd play for the win, opening up the game.

I can see Over's here quite easily, but will see if tonights play comes in before looking to make a play.
cn05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2007, 06:42 AM   #2
bad gambler

Default Re: A-League Rd 3

Roar DNB over Mariners - $1.78

gl
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:16 AM   #3
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

Over 2.5 for me tonight.
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 02:26 PM   #4
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Roar DNB over Mariners - $1.78

gl
lost
Old 09-06-2007, 02:35 PM   #5
country flag DeMMa

DeMMa DeMMa DeMMa DeMMa DeMMa DeMMa DeMMa DeMMa DeMMa DeMMa DeMMa

Over 2.5 MVFC vs AUFC

Free Flowing... Both caoches said we need 3 Points!!! MUST WIN!!!
DeMMa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 02:58 PM   #6
country flag cn05

cn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn05 View Post
Kicks off on Thursday night (Tonight) this round with Qld at home to CCM.

I'm like the over 2.5 goals in this game. Queensland play very attacking football. Carried over from when Blieburg was coaching, they've always looked to entertained. First round 2-2 draw with Adelaide was prime example. End to end entertaining football,. I didn't get a chance to watch their last game (1-1 draw away @ Newcastle) so not sure how they played. But CCM were dominant vs Wellington. Mrdja is finallly back and playing well after horror injury run, and Petrovksi is a natural born goal scorer.

I reckon this game is in the bag for the Over 2.5

Other lean of the weekend is Melb-Adelaide Over 2.5, but will likely hold (hate betting on my side, whatever sport it is, im superstititious like that).

Adelaide so far has played two 2-2 draws. They don't look like the same boring, very defensive team they were under Kosmina. Burns will be playing (suspended from Olyroo's match) but i think DJite is out. Melbourne is a team that struggles to score at home, as teams come to the Dome with a defensive outlook, happy to walk away with a point. Melbourne is an expansive free flowing side, and away from home they tend to do alot better as sides in front of home crowd play for the win, opening up the game.

I can see Over's here quite easily, but will see if tonights play comes in before looking to make a play.
LOSS (Queensland counldn't buy a goal!)

Decided against Melb/Adelaide. Too hard to bet early in season, better opertunities will come.
cn05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 07:48 AM   #7
country flag DeMMa

DeMMa DeMMa DeMMa DeMMa DeMMa DeMMa DeMMa DeMMa DeMMa DeMMa DeMMa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMMa View Post
Over 2.5 MVFC vs AUFC

Free Flowing... Both caoches said we need 3 Points!!! MUST WIN!!!
Adding MVFC @ $3.10

Phoa!!!

LOVE To SCORE!!
DeMMa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 01:24 PM   #8
bad gambler

Victory are perfecting how to screw up games late this season