▲▼▲ Indoor Season 2007 ▲▼▲ TMC :eek: - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-17-2007, 07:24 PM   #91
country flag lisaplenske

lisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ▲▼▲▼▲ Indoor Season 2007 ▲▼▲▼▲

I miss the Richard of the Past, the RG of Monte Carlo.

Blake lost to Ancic too...

Tsonga - Simon - Monfils - Mathieu - Chardy - Baghdatis
Mannarino - Safin - Santoro - Gulbis- Nishikori
lisaplenske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2007, 07:45 PM   #92
country flag Schu

Schu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaplenske View Post
I miss the Richard of the Past, the RG of Monte Carlo.

Blake lost to Ancic too...
YES. THe other day I was looking at some of the clips from the Federer Monte Carlo match and RIchard was fearless and looked so free on the court. (He still played 3 miles behind the baseline but...)

How bad will Richie crumble if he is still in the running for Shanghai in Paris?
Schu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:21 PM   #93
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schu View Post
How bad will Richie crumble if he is still in the running for Shanghai in Paris?
The weird thing is that this is a very likely scenario. Many of his competitors did not fare better. Blake, Haas, Moya, Berdych, and Ljubicic just lost the first set.

I was really confident that he would go past PHM easily. But after the first ralleys, it was obvious how tense he was, thus the passive play again. He did more in the second set, but still only occasionally and it was just not good and/or consistent enough. I wonder where the BH down the line was today and the second serve return was a pain, particularly on the BH side.

If one thing pleased me today, it was the clear sign that he was pissed off. That defeat hurt and it should. Time to regroup and start a new. It is still possible.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:44 PM   #94
country flag lisaplenske

lisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond repute

lol yes Pushkin,I saw the finish of the match on starsport and the camera went near him and he made a gesture like "leave me alone,get away from here"

yes he was pissed off and he can be.

Tsonga - Simon - Monfils - Mathieu - Chardy - Baghdatis
Mannarino - Safin - Santoro - Gulbis- Nishikori
lisaplenske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 09:16 PM   #95
country flag Schu

Schu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond repute

YES he was REALLY pissed and rightfully so. I would have broken the camera. Now how can he turn this anger into smart, AGRESSIVE play?

He is still in the running cuz everyone is a headcase today. But I have a really hard time seeing RIchie play better in Paris of all places with a spot in the final 8 on the line. (Lubo - just split, winning the second in a TB.) The head Doctor, Noah, is gonna need to do an emergency house call.

YOu can do it RIchie - think
Old 10-17-2007, 09:58 PM   #96
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He is still in the running cuz everyone is a headcase today. But I have a really hard time seeing RIchie play better in Paris of all places with a spot in the final 8 on the line. (Lubo - just split, winning the second in a TB.)
Ljubicic just lost too. What a waste, Richard!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 10-17-2007, 10:15 PM   #97
country flag Schu

One more to go - Roberado. Paris is gonna be interesting especially if Del Potro helps out. Vamos Del Potro.

Do you think Richard will play Lyon? Or are the potential points too few to risk getting "wron out". It's ashame that getting worn out playing 2 weeks would be a concern for a professional tennis player.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:32 PM   #98
country flag Rgask

Rgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond repute

i think now that richiee is out, he should go for lyon and paris together...
He should get his game together and play smart...
Old 10-17-2007, 10:34 PM   #99
country flag my0118

my0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One more to go - Roberado. Paris is gonna be interesting especially if Del Potro helps out. Vamos Del Potro.

Do you think Richard will play Lyon? Or are the potential points too few to risk getting "wron out". It's ashame that getting worn out playing 2 weeks would be a concern for a professional tennis player.
Robredo making TMC again is really disgraceful. I sincerely hope Del Potro wins.
Most of seeds who are capable of making Shanghai have fallen off. Their opponents probably are green out of envy because they can't. I'd thought Richard wouldn't have been one of them. How stupid I was

BTW when I was watching Richard's game, I realized he didn't much change. It was just the same he has been playing. I hope him to be agressive even if he's making lots of UEs. Today sometimes he hit aggressive shots when there's nothing to lose for him, which was better than watching the logo 'Madrid'.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:34 PM   #100
country flag Puschkin

Quote:
I don't know what to think. In the French forum of rg.net, somebody heard an interview, in which Richard mentions blisters (again? ) and knee problems.

I could not see anything in his movement, though.

If it is true, those blisters are worrying me. Can this be a psychological reaction? He always seems to get them before important matches.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 10-17-2007, 10:35 PM   #101
country flag my0118

my0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul View Post
I don't like you. Are you a fan? I don't think so! Go a way
I think you won't dislike him once you see his pics.
Old 10-17-2007, 11:02 PM   #102
country flag *julie*

*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by my0118 View Post
I think you won't dislike him once you see his pics.
Sorry but I agree with this member.
The thing is I have seen some very harsh comments on Richard and not only from Rgask. Of course, we can criticize the tennis player and his performance but when I read some comments like "Richard should be hanged"... I really don't see any sense of humour.

Btw, I don't care about his pics.
*julie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:44 PM   #103
country flag Gul

Gul has a reputation beyond reputeGul has a reputation beyond reputeGul has a reputation beyond reputeGul has a reputation beyond reputeGul has a reputation beyond reputeGul has a reputation beyond reputeGul has a reputation beyond reputeGul has a reputation beyond reputeGul has a reputation beyond reputeGul has a reputation beyond reputeGul has a reputation beyond repute

Let's unite to support Richard. He needs our support, not harsh criticism, in his difficult times. +NRG
Gul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:45 PM   #104
country flag Gul

Gul has a reputation beyond reputeGul has a reputation beyond reputeGul has a reputation beyond reputeGul has a reputation beyond reputeGul has a reputation beyond reputeGul has a reputation beyond reputeGul has a reputation beyond reputeGul has a reputation beyond reputeGul has a reputation beyond reputeGul has a reputation beyond reputeGul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *julie* View Post
Sorry but I agree with this member.
The thing is I have seen some very harsh comments on Richard and not only from Rgask. Of course, we can criticize the tennis player and his performance but when I read some comments like "Richard should be hanged"... I really don't see any sense of humour.

Btw, I don't care about his pics.
Thank You!+NRG
Gul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:49 PM   #105
country flag Schu

Not the blisters AGAIN! Got to be some kind of stress reaction. He really needs to chill...

BTW Del Potro is halfway to making it a total massacare of the Masters contenders today.