Have you met Dmitry? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-20-2008, 03:55 PM   #16
country flag sunnyday

sunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have you met Dmitry?

he also called Igor his girlfriend.... he's always joking around. You can have a girlfriend and be a nice guy too !!
sunnyday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2008, 10:25 PM   #17
country flag peacechick

peacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond repute

well he did kiss igor wonder if he kisses his car
peacechick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 03:10 PM   #18
country flag tursun-zade fan

tursun-zade fan has a reputation beyond reputetursun-zade fan has a reputation beyond reputetursun-zade fan has a reputation beyond reputetursun-zade fan has a reputation beyond reputetursun-zade fan has a reputation beyond reputetursun-zade fan has a reputation beyond reputetursun-zade fan has a reputation beyond reputetursun-zade fan has a reputation beyond reputetursun-zade fan has a reputation beyond reputetursun-zade fan has a reputation beyond reputetursun-zade fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
of course Dima has a girlfriend and for at least a year now (and he was even married in 2002 and now is divorced) !!! Her name is Svetlana. She's Russian and she lives in Moscow. She's was on this picture with a koala from last year Australian Open with Andy Murray, Kim and the English guy from the Virgin Company.
Ooooh... This is exciting!!! Why are you so sure that she is his girlfriend though? Could be just a friend or even a sister or a cousin? I've never seen any proof other than the fact that she shows up at tournaments but then again she was at the finals of Monte Carlo and Dmitry wasn't there.
tursun-zade fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 12:21 PM   #19
country flag sunnyday

sunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond repute

I could turn it around and ask you why are you so sure she is NOT his girlfriend....no let me see, I think she is his sister's mom actually,so that would make her his aunt. No even better she's Etienne de Villiers' secret Russian daughter....
You know, dude, Dmitry having a girlfriend is not going to reduce the number of his (female) fans.... You can tell him that directly by the way
Old 02-28-2008, 07:46 PM   #20
country flag dimahenman

dimahenman has a reputation beyond reputedimahenman has a reputation beyond reputedimahenman has a reputation beyond reputedimahenman has a reputation beyond reputedimahenman has a reputation beyond reputedimahenman has a reputation beyond reputedimahenman has a reputation beyond reputedimahenman has a reputation beyond reputedimahenman has a reputation beyond reputedimahenman has a reputation beyond reputedimahenman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I could turn it around and ask you why are you so sure she is NOT his girlfriend....no let me see, I think she is his sister's mom actually,so that would make her his aunt. No even better she's Etienne de Villiers' secret Russian daughter....
You know, dude, Dmitry having a girlfriend is not going to reduce the number of his (female) fans.... You can tell him that directly by the way
i dont know once i talked to his gf!! i saw them hugging and stuff but then eveyone said i was wrong! so u cannot be sure!!! unles u ask dmitry!!!!!!! lol!

and i like nole! and dmitry and tim henman!
dimahenman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 02:02 PM   #21
country flag sunnyday

Hello dimahenman! it's not about being "sure", it's just that I find strange people trying to prevent other people to say that Dmitry has a girlfriend (when he obviously has one). And for the final in Monte Carlo, a match Federer-Rafa on clay? You don't need to have your boyfriend on the court to want to go there, it's a social event, you want to be seen attending something like that. Everybody went there.
Old 03-05-2008, 03:25 PM   #22
country flag Mrs Tommy Haas

Mrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond repute

read his website. he writes there himself and says that he doesn't have a gf.
Mrs Tommy Haas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 04:30 PM   #23
country flag Idon'tknow

Idon'tknow has a reputation beyond reputeIdon'tknow has a reputation beyond reputeIdon'tknow has a reputation beyond reputeIdon'tknow has a reputation beyond reputeIdon'tknow has a reputation beyond reputeIdon'tknow has a reputation beyond reputeIdon'tknow has a reputation beyond reputeIdon'tknow has a reputation beyond reputeIdon'tknow has a reputation beyond reputeIdon'tknow has a reputation beyond reputeIdon'tknow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello dimahenman! it's not about being "sure", it's just that I find strange people trying to prevent other people to say that Dmitry has a girlfriend (when he obviously has one). And for the final in Monte Carlo, a match Federer-Rafa on clay? You don't need to have your boyfriend on the court to want to go there, it's a social event, you want to be seen attending something like that. Everybody went there.
Hey Sunny day its funny how you don't even know Dima and comment on his private life based on other people's comments...focus on his tennis. When he has a serious gf..his fans will know trust me.
Idon'tknow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:15 AM   #24
country flag sunnyday

It's so funny how people who "know" "Dima" actually try to bullsh#t others around here. I just say what I saw that's all. And who is commenting on his private life several times here and literally jumping on people about this particular topic, mmmm "I don't know", "Ms Tommy Haas" ?? It's censorship!!! (I'm joking, and I'm qualifyng this since you don't take this subject too lightly I see)
Of course he has a girlfriend!! That doesn't make him less interesting!
And by the way, thanks I'm focusing on tennis quite a lot and going to tournaments more than enough (instead of spending time on players' web sites ). Ever been to Monte Carlo or the US Open or Wimbledon ?
I'm looking forward to reading your fantastic and very knowledgeable comments on matches. Any tennis statistics you want to share? I'll trust you on that "dudes"!

Last edited by sunnyday : 03-06-2008 at 09:23 AM. Reason: speling mistakes
Old 03-06-2008, 09:34 AM   #25
country flag sunnyday

...and I need to learn to how to work this reply system...
*SPELLING*
Old 03-06-2008, 10:20 AM   #26
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

OK I have chosen to ignore this thread up until now, because I personally hate these "fangirl" type threads about players' private lives........... but as it doesn't seem to want to roll over and die, here are my comments for what they are worth.

I have met Dima many times - but I would never choose to discuss any conversations I have with him or any other player on an Internet Message Board, because I feel it violates their privacy. I like to watch him play tennis, I like his personality, and I happen to like him as a person - but who he is dating is absoltuely NONE of a fans' business, and I wish people would just let it rest

For your information, sunnyday, yes I have been to Monte Carlo, also to Rome, Hamburg, Roland Garros, Moscow, St.Petersburg, Estoril, Wimbledon, Queens and very many other tournaments too. Some people are not so fortunate and it doesn't make me any more important, nor my views any more valid, than anyone else here, though it may give me more insight into "behind the scenes" stuff than some. If you have been to so many - I am surprised I have never met you. Perhaps I have

Anyway - I know for a fact that Dima does not like to talk about his private life - he is a human being too, and deserves the privacy that all other human beings take for granted when it comes to his family, his friends and his sex life. Can we just give it a rest please?

Thanks.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:52 PM   #27
country flag sunnyday

Dear Cat Lady, I surmise that you're probably a tad older than the average "girls" (fans or anything else) on this site so I won't comment on the tone of your post, of course you are very important and no one asks you to talk about the conversations you have with players. Like I said on my first post I am just mentioning what I saw in pictures or in real life and my surprise at people (perhaps deliberately) telling things that are not true. It's not the end of the world and I don't think it's an invasion of privacy when it comes to trifle stuff like that, as innocent as MENTIONING that someone has a girlfriend. Your "seriousness" is puzzling and would perhaps be better directed when it comes to background checks for people accompanying (WTA) players or people giving phone records to authorities in betting probes. This is when the term "privacy" was rightly used by all the parties. Let's not weaken it by using it in this case, it's a bit silly.
(and I do not think that writing certain things on a message board will be the way to ingratiate myself to anyone in the tennis world). Let's get back to reality.

I usually do not wear a "sunnyday" tag on my forehead,so that might be why we haven't met
that being said, no worries though, I wish you well I'm going to Queens this year and perhaps Wimbledon if we can get tickets, so who knows?
Old 03-10-2008, 07:22 PM   #28
country flag Dream

Dream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond repute

Oh God... Can't stand such threads.

Will speak to dear Sunnyday mostly...

I know Mitya a bit, know his parents, have seen Svetlana lots of times. And I must tell you it indeed looks like she's the one trying to attract his attention any possible way (look what she wears at least) while he pays almost no attention at her.

I don't say he's virgin and innocent. He surely does have some relationship. But that's not our f-g business. All we can and must do is wish him to be happy and find The One.

Some people who don't know Mitya think me and him are together when they look at this pic. We indeed had fun then and enjoyed talking to each other at that moment. Will you say I'm another nominee for Mitya's gf now?

I'm just begging you - don't say "4 sure" unless you have any proof.

P.S. The thread's actually about fans' experience of meeting Mitya btw
Old 03-11-2008, 11:16 AM   #29
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

how angelic,lennichka why don't i belive you ?

anyway,i guess some gossips on who is he dating won't harm us that much...as long as we don't exagerate.

rosie,i agree with you,but you can't stop ppl talk. i mean,if u happen to be around dima when he makes a joke abt a girl for example and u post it here,u wont be banned no ?

i actually was there first time he trained in buc open 2 years ago and he said something like :"all these girls think if they jump on you they might get to bed with you" or qque chose pareil...aleka has it on tape...but i think he was kidding

i met dima,he was a sweetie and i guess because my dimapants he kept on talking to me all week and saying hi to me first whenever he met me he's a sweetie in his bitchiness,that's all

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:11 PM   #30
country flag Idon'tknow

Idon'tknow has a reputation beyond reputeIdon'tknow has a reputation beyond reputeIdon'tknow has a reputation beyond reputeIdon'tknow has a reputation beyond reputeIdon'tknow has a reputation beyond reputeIdon'tknow has a reputation beyond reputeIdon'tknow has a reputation beyond reputeIdon'tknow has a reputation beyond reputeIdon'tknow has a reputation beyond reputeIdon'tknow has a reputation beyond reputeIdon'tknow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream View Post
Oh God... Can't stand such threads.

Will speak to dear Sunnyday mostly...

I know Mitya a bit, know his parents, have seen Svetlana lots of times. And I must tell you it indeed looks like she's the one trying to attract his attention any possible way (look what she wears at least) while he pays almost no attention at her.

I don't say he's virgin and innocent. He surely does have some relationship. But that's not our f-g business. All we can and must do is wish him to be happy and find The One.

Some people who don't know Mitya think me and him are together when they look at this pic. We indeed had fun then and enjoyed talking to each other at that moment. Will you say I'm another nominee for Mitya's gf now?

I'm just begging you - don't say "4 sure" unless you have any proof.

P.S. The thread's actually about fans' experience of meeting Mitya btw
Beautifully said...
Idon'tknow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote