Bundesliga 24-26 August - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-24-2007, 01:42 PM   #1
country flag Sheva

Sheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bundesliga 24-26 August

VFL Bochem vs Hamburger SV 0 and +0.5 @ 2.01 (1)

I fancy Bochem to get a result here. Hamburger SV got a lot of internationals in their squad and there were a lot of international matches on Wednesday. The interantionals only have a very short time to recover because tonight they have to play allready. Bochem away from home is not the game you would like to play then. Bochem had a good start of the league getting 4 points in 2 games. They drew at home against Bremen (2-2) and got a good win away from home at Cottbus (1-2). Hamburger SV did even better by winning the first two games 1-0 (vs Hannover and Leverkusen). They didn't play well in my opinion but still got the W. The last time these teams met Bochem beat Hamburger SV 2-1. It's always difficult to get a good result away from home in the Bundesliga and with the international matches and the lack of really good form i don't expect them to do so today.
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2007, 09:00 PM   #2
country flag maldini

maldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bundesliga 24-26 August

Titles: Paris-Bercy 2013, Gstaad 2012, Zagreb 2011, Casablanca 2010, Basel 2008, Vienna 2007
2008 Olympic Bronze Medalist

Roger Federer Pete Sampras Tim Henman
maldini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 02:25 AM   #3
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Early in the season, overs are the bet.

Dortmund and Cottbus - Over 2.5 @ $1.85

Stuttgart and Duisburg - Over 2.5 @ $1.77

Wolfsburg and Schalke - Over 2.5 @ $1.80

Leverkusun and Karlsruher - Over 2.5 @ $1.70

Good luck!

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 02:30 AM   #4
country flag Sheva

Sheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond repute

Dortmund over Energie Cottbus @ 1.64 (1/2)

So last year Cottbus beat Dortmund 2-3 at Signal Iduna Park. Dortumnd has lost the first two games in the league against Duisburg and Schalke 04. They are desperate for a win and this is a game where they can make up for their losses. Cottbus won only 5 of their 17 games away from home last year. They didn't look to good against VFL Bochem last week. They miss firepower at the front and weren't able to do anything particular when they were 0-2 behind. Dortmund got a bad beating against felow rival Schalke 04 and will look to bounce back in this game. They have got some quality with names like Dede, Tinga, Petric, Klimowicz, Buckley and Valdez (who came off the bench agaisnt Schalke). They have got a lot more quality in their squad and in my opinion it will show tommorow. With 75.000 people behind them they should be able to get their first win of the season.
Old 08-26-2007, 03:11 AM   #5
country flag Sheva

VFL Wolfsburg vs Schalke 04 +0 and -0.5 @ 1.926
Old 08-27-2007, 05:50 AM   #6
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Early in the season, overs are the bet.

Dortmund and Cottbus - Over 2.5 @ $1.85

Stuttgart and Duisburg - Over 2.5 @ $1.77

Wolfsburg and Schalke - Over 2.5 @ $1.80

Leverkusun and Karlsruher - Over 2.5 @ $1.70

Good luck!
WON

LOST

LOST