Roger Federer will break a Steffi Graf record!!! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-28-2007, 10:49 AM   #16
country flag rwn

rwn has a reputation beyond reputerwn has a reputation beyond reputerwn has a reputation beyond reputerwn has a reputation beyond reputerwn has a reputation beyond reputerwn has a reputation beyond reputerwn has a reputation beyond reputerwn has a reputation beyond reputerwn has a reputation beyond reputerwn has a reputation beyond reputerwn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger Federer will break a Steffi Graf record!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warriorroger View Post
Oh great to read you have some the same sentiments about Steffi Graf and Roger Federer. Yet in the mental department she was something else. I was thinking that when I watched the RG final 2006 between Nadal and Federer. Nadal is a Sancheze Vicario/Sabatini with power like player and Roger just stops believing he can win. Steffi Graf never showed that. That is something I only I have seen once in the long career of Graf and that was in her final match at Wimbledon. That is the only time I saw Graf not really intense any more, which is strange if you watched her match with Venus in the quarters.

Roger and Steffi share a couple of mannerism. They way they look when they missed a shot,with the head up. Also the footwork, they are the only two players who remind me of dancers. Another similarity is that both have such a beautiful tennisbody. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but the Federer - Nadal matches always make me think of the Graf - Sabatini matches.
Didn't Federer break back when Nadal served for the match in that RG final 2006 ??? A strange way to give up IMO. It's hilarious how little confidence a lot of Federer fans have in their "hero".
rwn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2007, 11:03 AM   #17
country flag Warriorroger

Warriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwn View Post
Didn't Federer break back when Nadal served for the match in that RG final 2006 ??? A strange way to give up IMO. It's hilarious how little confidence a lot of Federer fans have in their "hero".
So it's just a break. Roger can learn a lot of Steffi in the mental department. She lost to Sabatini 5 times in a row in the US, but never walked on the court with a beaten look. And after that Sabatini never beat her again. BTW Í am fan, he is not my hero, Graf is.
Old 08-29-2007, 02:42 AM   #18
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

we will see in next Sunday~~
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote