Nickname reference list... - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-07-2003, 03:00 AM   #91
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

Now now, you can't just take a mid groan pic and say that is what they look like

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2003, 03:00 AM   #92
country flag GBFH

GBFH has a reputation beyond reputeGBFH has a reputation beyond reputeGBFH has a reputation beyond reputeGBFH has a reputation beyond reputeGBFH has a reputation beyond reputeGBFH has a reputation beyond reputeGBFH has a reputation beyond reputeGBFH has a reputation beyond reputeGBFH has a reputation beyond reputeGBFH has a reputation beyond reputeGBFH has a reputation beyond repute

Ferrero and GRETZKY???? uh, yeah, sure....those people were on crack! That's like someone saying Marat Safin looks like Mike Modano!
GBFH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2003, 03:01 AM   #93
country flag GBFH

GBFH has a reputation beyond reputeGBFH has a reputation beyond reputeGBFH has a reputation beyond reputeGBFH has a reputation beyond reputeGBFH has a reputation beyond reputeGBFH has a reputation beyond reputeGBFH has a reputation beyond reputeGBFH has a reputation beyond reputeGBFH has a reputation beyond reputeGBFH has a reputation beyond reputeGBFH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Rebecca
Now now, you can't just take a mid groan pic and say that is what they look like
Well damnit, I couldn't find a better one! That's all there are!!!
Old 03-07-2003, 03:03 AM   #94

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 03-07-2003, 03:04 AM   #95
country flag GBFH

Quote:

*mumble grumble*
They still look alike
Old 03-07-2003, 03:04 AM   #96

Nan Cu posted some of Yashin in the other thread - I think that he/she meant to put them in there

As for Ferrero looking like Gretzky - my friends mothers were definately on crack

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 03-07-2003, 03:05 AM   #97

They don't! Michel's eyes are set MUCH deeper than Yashins. They both have the same brown hair, but that's where it ends

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 03-07-2003, 03:05 AM   #98
Vera

Vera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by GBFH
Ferrero and GRETZKY???? uh, yeah, sure....those people were on crack! That's like someone saying Marat Safin looks like Mike Modano!
Ferrero and Gretzky Safin and Modano . Are you guys just throwing names around .
Vera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2003, 03:06 AM   #99
country flag GBFH

Quote:
Nan Cu posted some of Yashin in the other thread - I think that he/she meant to put them in there

As for Ferrero looking like Gretzky - my friends mothers were definately on crack
Maybe it was the skinny, blond thing...that's the only comparison I can think of.
Old 03-07-2003, 03:07 AM   #100
country flag GBFH

Quote:
Originally posted by Vera
Ferrero and Gretzky Safin and Modano . Are you guys just throwing names around .
Yeah, I just pulled Modano out of my ass...first tall dark haired man I thought of!
Old 03-07-2003, 03:07 AM   #101
country flag GBFH

Quote:
They don't! Michel's eyes are set MUCH deeper than Yashins. They both have the same brown hair, but that's where it ends
That's true, but it's the same color! I swear, the first time I saw Michel, I thought it was Yashin!!!
Old 03-07-2003, 03:08 AM   #102

Quote:
Maybe it was the skinny, blond thing...that's the only comparison I can think of.
I actually think that it was the nose, and his facial structure that made her say that. At least, that's what she said at the time. Although, I was quite appalled at the time. The next year was spent in denial, wondering, "am I secretly lusting after WAYNE?!"

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 03-07-2003, 03:10 AM   #103
country flag GBFH

AAAAHHHHHH! Not WAYNE! Not WAYNE!!!

Personally....I think Kevin Lowe is attractive.....
Old 03-07-2003, 03:10 AM   #104

Quote:
That's true, but it's the same color! I swear, the first time I saw Michel, I thought it was Yashin!!!
The hair, you mean? If we are stalking strictly hair, then I agree- there is a resemblance. They have the same general face shape it appears as well. But the way the eyes are set is different, the forehead is different - although they might have had similar mouths.

You'll have to forgive me for being so upset, but my friend is an Ottawa Senators fan and her hatred of Yashin is contagious.

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 03-07-2003, 03:12 AM   #105
country flag GBFH

Quote:
The hair, you mean? If we are stalking strictly hair, then I agree- there is a resemblance. They have the same general face shape it appears as well. But the way the eyes are set is different, the forehead is different - although they might have had similar mouths.

You'll have to forgive me for being so upset, but my friend is an Ottawa Senators fan and her hatred of Yashin is contagious.
LOL, not a big deal. I don't know of many people who could be fans of Yashin in good conscience.

I'll admit that I haven't spent a long time analyzing Kratochvil. It was mainly my first impression of him.