will nike do something special for roger for USO? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-20-2007, 11:25 PM   #1
country flag megadeth

megadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond repute
Default will nike do something special for roger for USO?

he got something from nike when he started his defense for a 4th straight wimby and also his defense for his 5th.

since he's won 3 straight USOs already, would nike do something the same?
megadeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2007, 11:37 PM   #2
country flag dijus
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

dijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: will nike do something special for roger for USO?

who cares
Old 08-20-2007, 11:38 PM   #3
country flag DhammaTiger
May All Beings Be Happy!!

Location: So happy to be back to the City of Angels (Krung Thep)
DhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Is the start of a new religious cult? The amount of space being devoted to Federer's worship makes me think that the devotees are preparing to launch a cult. Will we see phi houses being built on every street corners like in Thailand. Imagine the image of Federer , with offerings of soft drink bottles, flowers, betel nuts and fruits,along with little tennis rackets and phaluses, adorning every home. I for one won't be surprised at this outcome considering the adoration his fans heap on him on this board.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:40 PM   #4
country flag megadeth

megadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond repute

yea sure, but i bet if something is done for rafa to commemorate his defense for a 4th FO, you guys wouldn't have a problem now would you?
megadeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:40 PM   #5
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

In all honesty, I truly hope NOT.

Shouldn't this thread be moved to Fed's forum? I think so.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:49 PM   #6
country flag DhammaTiger

DhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
yea sure, but i bet if something is done for rafa to commemorate his defense for a 4th FO, you guys wouldn't have a problem now would you?
The French, unless Sarkozy has corrupted them, will never do something so boring as you mention. If they did I for one would write the same post. Everything decays and is impermanent, so, I am afraid is Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and all of us.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:10 AM   #7
country flag CyBorg

CyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond repute

The US Open has always been the most masturbatory of all the majors. The Americans love to show off their wealth so shamelessly and tastelessly that I always wind up reaching for the barf bag. Or is that when they zoom in on Billie Jean King?... Hmmm... one of the two.

Either way, I hope George Bush himself shows up and sucks Roger off in front of everyone.
CyBorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:11 AM   #8
country flag The Freak

The Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond repute

Don't care about Roger, but Nadal should come out on the court dressed like a boxer.

Tim Henman--Gael Monfils--James Blake--Rafael Nadal--Jo-Wilfried Tsonga--John Isner--Andy Murray--Janko Tipsarevic--Juan Martin Del Potro--Donald Young--Nick Kyrgios--Mardy Fish--Richard Gasquet--David Ferrer--Somdev Devvarman.

The Freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:12 AM   #9
country flag Greenday

Greenday has a reputation beyond reputeGreenday has a reputation beyond reputeGreenday has a reputation beyond reputeGreenday has a reputation beyond reputeGreenday has a reputation beyond reputeGreenday has a reputation beyond reputeGreenday has a reputation beyond reputeGreenday has a reputation beyond reputeGreenday has a reputation beyond reputeGreenday has a reputation beyond reputeGreenday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtiger View Post
The French, unless Sarkozy has corrupted them, will never do something so boring as you mention. If they did I for one would write the same post. Everything decays and is impermanent, so, I am afraid is Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and all of us.
WOW.......its abt nike....wats it got to do withe french?
Old 08-21-2007, 12:18 AM   #10
country flag DhammaTiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenday View Post
WOW.......its abt nike....wats it got to do withe french?
nothing to do with the french. I was saying in answer to megadeth implying if something like that was done for rafa, I will not complain. so, please read my post thoroughly before jumping to conclusions.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:18 AM   #11
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentZero View Post
Don't care about Roger, but Nadal should come out on the court dressed like a boxer.
Please, please... NOT. Rafa looked dreadful in that terrible red/black baggy outfit last year, where Nike indeed tried to push him off like this basketball player already.

I'm looking forward to a more stylish outfit this year, and from what I've heard about so far, I'm not at all disappointed.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:19 AM   #12
country flag Forehander

Forehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond repute

please don't they all look dumb lol seriously :P
Old 08-21-2007, 12:20 AM   #13
country flag Greenday

Greenday has a reputation beyond reputeGreenday has a reputation beyond reputeGreenday has a reputation beyond reputeGreenday has a reputation beyond reputeGreenday has a reputation beyond reputeGreenday has a reputation beyond reputeGreenday has a reputation beyond reputeGreenday has a reputation beyond reputeGreenday has a reputation beyond reputeGreenday has a reputation beyond reputeGreenday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtiger View Post
nothing to do with the french. I was saying in answer to megadeth implying if something like that was done for rafa, I will not complain. so, please read my post thoroughly before jumping to conclusions.
You said french will never do something as boring ....and u contradict urselves...watever....
Old 08-21-2007, 01:59 AM   #14
country flag Xristos

Xristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond repute

Feds will wear blue bandana, blue shirt, blue sweatbands, white shorts, white with a line of blue socks and white and blue shoes.
Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #33 2014 Gerry Weber Open WINNER
Xristos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 05:01 AM   #15
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Just Blue~~~
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote