Alex à Roland Garros! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-27-2004, 06:25 PM   #16
country flag Corredian's_Mind

Corredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alex à Roland Garros!

I saw two point of the match..well that's not a lot. but you know that paradorn hit the ball very strongly, but alex hit the ball strongly too..maybe even more i would say.tat's why i tough it was amazing! but very nice to know
well he still have his bandana and it's still horrible, and he still have thoses irresistible eyes and smile wich kill me every time i see them....
and well the channel showed him sitting on an enormous chair, reading "L'équipe" (the biggest sport magazine in france) and ask him wich team he was supporting: monaco or FC porto... and he says that as he was in red, he was supporting monaco and he will watch the match tonight!
well i don't care about football but the accent of alex in french is irresistible...that's why i died two times wenesday lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridTheory

well, thats interesting
maybe that gives him mental rest hehe
(i cannot imagine that, for football..)

so you saw a little part of the match?
how was it?
(i cant stay long cuz im at school...
ps: annet: i'm so sorry that we don't speak that much in the moment but yesterday i just came to wrote a message here and than i went back to do homework...
Corredian's_Mind is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2004, 09:21 PM   #17
country flag HybridTheory

HybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corredian's_Mind
I saw two point of the match..well that's not a lot. but you know that paradorn hit the ball very strongly, but alex hit the ball strongly too..maybe even more i would say.tat's why i tough it was amazing! but very nice to know
well he still have his bandana and it's still horrible, and he still have thoses irresistible eyes and smile wich kill me every time i see them....
and well the channel showed him sitting on an enormous chair, reading "L'équipe" (the biggest sport magazine in france) and ask him wich team he was supporting: monaco or FC porto... and he says that as he was in red, he was supporting monaco and he will watch the match tonight!
well i don't care about football but the accent of alex in french is irresistible...that's why i died two times wenesday lol.

ps: annet: i'm so sorry that we don't speak that much in the moment but yesterday i just came to wrote a message here and than i went back to do homework...
that's ok i couldnt be here anyway, so i actually hoped you didnt read it hehe
by the way i totally understand about the first part of ur message
yesterday they interviewed him for eurosport (maybe you have seen it?)
it was in spanish and it was cute cute cute
Old 05-27-2004, 10:05 PM   #18
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are so funny! I love Alex when he speaks any language: Catalan, Castellano, francais, English... even Deutsch! Have you heard his interviews at Gstaad a couple of yrs ago? They are hilarious and they LOVE him so much they are hoping he can make it this yr!!

Yo tengo que escuchar su entrevista en Eurosport... et Alex est si mignon quand il parle francais... il est vraiment charmant!

Sabes/Tu sais? He visitado su ciudad -- Sant Cugat!! J'ai visite sa ville de Sant Cugat... et je suis meme entree dans l'eglise ou il s'est marie avec Marta! He visitado tambien la iglesia donde se caso con Marta!! COOL!!

ALLEZ, ALEX!!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 10:24 PM   #19

HybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond repute

If i understand it well, you visited the church in San Cugat where Alex married, right?
that's really cool!
is it a big place? San Cugat i mean
by the way, does Alex speak german???
Old 05-28-2004, 10:26 AM   #20

Corredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
You guys are so funny! I love Alex when he speaks any language: Catalan, Castellano, francais, English... even Deutsch! Have you heard his interviews at Gstaad a couple of yrs ago? They are hilarious and they LOVE him so much they are hoping he can make it this yr!!

Yo tengo que escuchar su entrevista en Eurosport... et Alex est si mignon quand il parle francais... il est vraiment charmant!

Sabes/Tu sais? He visitado su ciudad -- Sant Cugat!! J'ai visite sa ville de Sant Cugat... et je suis meme entree dans l'eglise ou il s'est marie avec Marta! He visitado tambien la iglesia donde se caso con Marta!! COOL!!

ALLEZ, ALEX!!
WOWWWWWWWW i'm jealous how is it?
well you know i love him when he speaks the language dosn't matter but when it's in french, it's different.when he speaks french, i'm proud to be french it's so cute.
aber...alex spricht deutsch? really, you heard him speaking german? i wish i had! it had to be funny.

btw 1/1 in the first set.
Old 05-28-2004, 10:38 AM   #21
country flag rassklovn

rassklovn is a splendid one to beholdrassklovn is a splendid one to beholdrassklovn is a splendid one to beholdrassklovn is a splendid one to beholdrassklovn is a splendid one to beholdrassklovn is a splendid one to beholdrassklovn is a splendid one to behold

Alex is loved in Gstaad and Kitzbhuel and probably said a few words in German, though I am not sure how well he speaks the language.

This will be tough but so far so good for him, and yes he does speak very good French as one of my French-speaking friends told me.
rassklovn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 11:05 AM   #22

he lost the first set!

please come one, but he must be chela!!!
Old 05-28-2004, 01:33 PM   #23

46 46 64 35

chela servinf for the match noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please alex come one
remember this 3rd round against clément, you saved 4 match points against you...so you must beat chela, you're in Rg, it's your tourny...please do it!
Old 05-28-2004, 01:36 PM   #24

balle de match pour chela please alex...
Old 05-28-2004, 01:38 PM   #25

he lost i hate that!
Old 05-28-2004, 01:39 PM   #26

that = chela
Old 05-28-2004, 03:57 PM   #27

im soo sad
Old 05-28-2004, 07:57 PM   #28
country flag deflori

deflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond repute

shit,but well done first,i hope that wasnt the last french open for him....

i hope too i will see him at kitbuehel: )
deflori is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 08:24 PM   #29

hey flo, i hope too it wasn't the last time...
when he would still be young, and have a career before him, than it wouldn't be so bad when he loses, but the idea that every time when he loses in a tournament can be the last time is so sad
Old 05-29-2004, 06:57 PM   #30

hey please don't make me think about this idea