Dutch Eredivisie 17-19 August - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 08-16-2007, 02:37 PM   #1
country flag Sheva
Registered User
 
Sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,560
Sheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dutch Eredivisie 17-19 August

So start of the new season in Holland!

I'll start the season of with a double: Heerenveen & AZ to beat Willem II & VVV Venlo @ 1.84 (1)

Heerenveen lost a couple of key players to the squad in Hansson, Bosvelt and Nielsen. They were able to keep the topscorer (with 34 goals!) of the Eredivisie from last season Alfonso Alves though. They still have supreme quality over Willem II. Heerenveen playing at home with a packed ground is difficult to beat. SC Heerenveen has lost only 6 matches the last 2 years at home. It has to be said Willem II got a couple of draws in the last 5 years but i think that won't happen this time around. Heerenveen are still able to get a good team on the pitch: solid defence and offcourse Alves. I am looking forward to see Alves and Sibon playing together. On paper this seems like a strange combination but i think they will form a good couple. SC Heerenveen also acquired Roy Beerens who was playing very well at the end of last season at NEC Nijmegen. Willem II got their main striker El Hamdoui back. Problem is he is not 100% just yet and he might be transferred to Feyenoord. Willem II got some good results in friendly games but going to Heerenveen on the first day won't be something to look forward to them. They haven't got a solid defense and i expect Heerenveen to break that defense a lot more easy. It will be Heerenveen attacking at home and with the weak defense of Willem II i see something like a 2-0 result here.

Not much to be said about AZ vs VVV Venlo. Just to add some juice.


Games to stay away from: NAC vs Groningen, Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse and FC Utrecht vs Feyenoord. Anything can happen in these matches. At first sight you might think Feyenoord is a good bet because they signed Makaay, Van Bronckhorst, Hofland and De Cler. But teams don't like to go to Utrecht. Feyenoord lost in Utrecht 2-1 last season and Utrecht put up an impressive 11-4-2 record at home last season only losing to AZ and Ajax.

Games to bet on: Ajax will be pumped to make up for the bad CL qualifying result. Anything above 1.50 is value..I also like the look of NEC Nijmegen to get the 3 points at home against Roda JC. 2.40 is a nice offer and i might just take it a little later.
__________________
..
Sheva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 08-17-2007, 02:29 PM   #2
country flag b_boy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Age: 32
Posts: 1,526
b_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dutch Eredivisie 17-19 August

Dutch Division One
Dordrecht @ 1.55
Emmen @ 1.70
DEN BOSCH @ 1.47
ZWOLLE @ 1.51

French Championnats Ligue 2
GUINGAMP @ 1.72

Last edited by b_boy : 08-17-2007 at 02:39 PM. Reason: added french soccer as well
b_boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 04:49 PM   #3
country flag Sheva
Registered User
 
Sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,560
Sheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dutch Eredivisie 17-19 August

Just heard the news that Alves is not playing because he's not match fit. I still expect Heerenveen to win though. The absence of their goal machine and Nilsson means they will miss the guys who produced 43 of the 60 Heerenveen goals last season. They will now start up front with Sibon and Sulejami. Heerenveen won't be as attacking as they normally are but they still got supreme quality players over Willem II. This will be close though so i expect a 1-0 or 2-0 victory for SC Heerenveen.

Sc Heerenveen vs Willem II - under 2.5 goals @ 2.20 (1)
__________________
..
Sheva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 10:14 PM   #4
country flag b_boy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Age: 32
Posts: 1,526
b_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dutch Eredivisie 17-19 August

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_boy View Post
Dutch Division One
Dordrecht @ 1.55
Emmen @ 1.70
DEN BOSCH @ 1.47
ZWOLLE @ 1.51

French Championnats Ligue 2
GUINGAMP @ 1.72
L L W L W
just not my day
b_boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 10:18 PM   #5
bad gambler
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Dutch Eredivisie 17-19 August

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_boy View Post
L L W L W
just not my day
Don't take this the wrong way bboy but let the dutch experts on the board make the plays in their league
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 12:35 AM   #6
country flag betowiec
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 32,579
betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dutch Eredivisie 17-19 August

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Don't take this the wrong way bboy but let the dutch experts on the board make the plays in their league
they way you can word things.........
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 01:09 AM   #7
country flag Sheva
Registered User
 
Sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,560
Sheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dutch Eredivisie 17-19 August

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheva View Post
So start of the new season in Holland!

I'll start the season of with a double: Heerenveen & AZ to beat Willem II & VVV Venlo @ 1.84 (1)

Heerenveen lost a couple of key players to the squad in Hansson, Bosvelt and Nielsen. They were able to keep the topscorer (with 34 goals!) of the Eredivisie from last season Alfonso Alves though. They still have supreme quality over Willem II. Heerenveen playing at home with a packed ground is difficult to beat. SC Heerenveen has lost only 6 matches the last 2 years at home. It has to be said Willem II got a couple of draws in the last 5 years but i think that won't happen this time around. Heerenveen are still able to get a good team on the pitch: solid defence and offcourse Alves. I am looking forward to see Alves and Sibon playing together. On paper this seems like a strange combination but i think they will form a good couple. SC Heerenveen also acquired Roy Beerens who was playing very well at the end of last season at NEC Nijmegen. Willem II got their main striker El Hamdoui back. Problem is he is not 100% just yet and he might be transferred to Feyenoord. Willem II got some good results in friendly games but going to Heerenveen on the first day won't be something to look forward to them. They haven't got a solid defense and i expect Heerenveen to break that defense a lot more easy. It will be Heerenveen attacking at home and with the weak defense of Willem II i see something like a 2-0 result here.

Not much to be said about AZ vs VVV Venlo. Just to add some juice.


Games to stay away from: NAC vs Groningen, Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse and FC Utrecht vs Feyenoord. Anything can happen in these matches. At first sight you might think Feyenoord is a good bet because they signed Makaay, Van Bronckhorst, Hofland and De Cler. But teams don't like to go to Utrecht. Feyenoord lost in Utrecht 2-1 last season and Utrecht put up an impressive 11-4-2 record at home last season only losing to AZ and Ajax.

Games to bet on: Ajax will be pumped to make up for the bad CL qualifying result. Anything above 1.50 is value..I also like the look of NEC Nijmegen to get the 3 points at home against Roda JC. 2.40 is a nice offer and i might just take it a little later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheva View Post
Just heard the news that Alves is not playing because he's not match fit. I still expect Heerenveen to win though. The absence of their goal machine and Nilsson means they will miss the guys who produced 43 of the 60 Heerenveen goals last season. They will now start up front with Sibon and Sulejami. Heerenveen won't be as attacking as they normally are but they still got supreme quality players over Willem II. This will be close though so i expect a 1-0 or 2-0 victory for SC Heerenveen.

Sc Heerenveen vs Willem II - under 2.5 goals @ 2.20 (1)
Heerenveen got numerous chances to score the goal but they didn't. At the end still got a little profit out of it because no goals scored. No offense b boy but be careful with matches you bet on. I don't see enough of the first division at the moment to bet on it. If you need any advice: just ask! I follow the Jupiler League but am not always able to see moving pictures of this league. The league is predictable in the end but in the start of the Jupiler League anything can happen. Try to wait a little and afterwards maybe bet on it..
__________________
..
Sheva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 03:20 PM   #8
country flag Sheva
Registered User
 
Sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,560
Sheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dutch Eredivisie 17-19 August

Same story as yesterday with Heerenveen vs Willem II. I see a close match between NEC and Roda JC as well. Both have got solid defenses. Last year they conceded only 36 and 44 goals in 34 matches. Don't be suprised if this will end in a goalless draw. NEC got the slight edge i feel because they are playing at home. They lost some key players in Denneboom, Beerens and Baretto. They have a new frontline now with Van Beukering (who scored a lot of goals in the Jupiler League last year) and youth-international Lens from AZ. NEC were able to keep a clean sheet a lot at home last season and i expect them to do so tonight as well. Roda JC only scored 18 goals away from home last season. They kept most of the squad together but didn't have any good new siginings. Last year the game ended in a goalless draw. Hopefully NEC will do a little better tonight and score one or two goals so i will win both of my bets!

NEC dnb @ 1.88 (1)
NEC vs Roda JC under 2.5 goals @ 1.83 (1)
__________________
..
Sheva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 07:35 PM   #9
country flag Sheva
Registered User
 
Sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,560
Sheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dutch Eredivisie 17-19 August

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheva View Post
Same story as yesterday with Heerenveen vs Willem II. I see a close match between NEC and Roda JC as well. Both have got solid defenses. Last year they conceded only 36 and 44 goals in 34 matches. Don't be suprised if this will end in a goalless draw. NEC got the slight edge i feel because they are playing at home. They lost some key players in Denneboom, Beerens and Baretto. They have a new frontline now with Van Beukering (who scored a lot of goals in the Jupiler League last year) and youth-international Lens from AZ. NEC were able to keep a clean sheet a lot at home last season and i expect them to do so tonight as well. Roda JC only scored 18 goals away from home last season. They kept most of the squad together but didn't have any good new siginings. Last year the game ended in a goalless draw. Hopefully NEC will do a little better tonight and score one or two goals so i will win both of my bets!

NEC dnb @ 1.88 (1)
NEC vs Roda JC under 2.5 goals @ 1.83 (1)
Too bad Roda JC equalised in the 85th minute to make it 1-1. Still a nice profit though!
__________________
..
Sheva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios