Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated 9/26/07) - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 09-21-2007, 07:56 PM   #46
country flag Goldmund
Registered User
 
Goldmund's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Age: 33
Posts: 838
Goldmund has a reputation beyond reputeGoldmund has a reputation beyond reputeGoldmund has a reputation beyond reputeGoldmund has a reputation beyond reputeGoldmund has a reputation beyond reputeGoldmund has a reputation beyond reputeGoldmund has a reputation beyond reputeGoldmund has a reputation beyond reputeGoldmund has a reputation beyond reputeGoldmund has a reputation beyond reputeGoldmund has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated 9/21/07)

YEAH! Vamos Mischa, like last year!!!
__________________
Tennis Tipping
Singles Rank 245
CH Titles: 2
Titles 2014: Kazan CH

Doubles Rank 232(/w cHiLL)
CH Titles: 1
Titles 2014: Kazan CH
Goldmund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-21-2007, 08:03 PM   #47
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star
 
Johnny Groove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South Florida
Age: 24
Posts: 35,385
Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated 9/21/07)

Absolutely insane that Nadal (who needs to fucking rest for once!), Djokovic and Roddick (flying halfway around the fucking world) are still considering this
__________________
Respect the Laws of MTF
Brush up on your tennis history, people- Top 101 Tennis Players of all Time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 09:21 PM   #48
country flag Allez-Alejo
Registered User
 
Allez-Alejo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,581
Allez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated 9/21/07)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004 View Post
Absolutely insane that Nadal (who needs to fucking rest for once!), Djokovic and Roddick (flying halfway around the fucking world) are still considering this
There's no reason Roddick and Djokovic shouldn't play here...it's a Tuesday start and they wouldn't play until Wednesday anyways...they've had enough rest.
__________________
Tennis Tipping 2011:
Singles:
Entry - 43(46) Race - N/A
Doubles: W - US Open(w/orangehat)
Entry - 35(49) Race - 28


Proud supporter of University at Buffalo, Niagara University, Drexel University, Fairport and Kenmore West athletics....and Chelsea FC and Atlanta Braves

Fairport's Angels - Always in our Hearts 6.26.07
Allez-Alejo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 01:02 AM   #49
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star
 
Johnny Groove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South Florida
Age: 24
Posts: 35,385
Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated 9/21/07)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez-Alejo View Post
There's no reason Roddick and Djokovic shouldn't play here...it's a Tuesday start and they wouldn't play until Wednesday anyways...they've had enough rest.
I can see your point as a Wednesday start, but they are still flying 10+ hours each from where they are either on Sunday or early Monday. Just doesnt make sense to me
__________________
Respect the Laws of MTF
Brush up on your tennis history, people- Top 101 Tennis Players of all Time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 01:15 AM   #50
country flag RickDaStick
Registered User
 
RickDaStick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 7,774
RickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated 9/21/07)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004 View Post
I can see your point as a Wednesday start, but they are still flying 10+ hours each from where they are either on Sunday or early Monday. Just doesnt make sense to me
What's the big deal? It is their job and they will still have a couple days of rest.
RickDaStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 02:40 PM   #51
country flag Toppu
Registered User
 
Toppu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Bangkok
Posts: 561
Toppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated 9/21/07)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanLjubicic View Post
What's the big deal? It is their job and they will still have a couple days of rest.

Well, the organizer just paid them well. That's all. Thailand Open is played right after
Davis Cup week in which players would take a break. So if I was a player, I would also
coming to play when I still have some days rest before my first match starts.
__________________

- Evgeny - GiLLeS - GRiGoR - RiCaRDaS -


Graf & Norman FOREVER
Toppu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 02:42 PM   #52
country flag Toppu
Registered User
 
Toppu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Bangkok
Posts: 561
Toppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated 9/18/07)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Religion View Post
No Pics in Bangkok
I'll post my pics later. This is still during qualifying rounds.
__________________

- Evgeny - GiLLeS - GRiGoR - RiCaRDaS -


Graf & Norman FOREVER
Toppu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 03:48 PM   #53
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
 
l_mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 41,183
l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated 9/21/07)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Religion View Post
No Pics in Bangkok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toppu View Post
I'll post my pics later. This is still during qualifying rounds.




Nadal didn't get that flight he's meant to be arriving on tomorrow (Shocker!!) so his participation is still in some doubt.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 04:18 PM   #54
country flag pomnok
Registered User
 
pomnok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Bangkok
Age: 44
Posts: 906
pomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated 9/21/07)

I have heard from website http://www.jirobkk.com/board/viewtop...=1816&start=20

that Carlos Moya get wildcard in this tournament.
pomnok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 04:50 PM   #55
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star
 
Johnny Groove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South Florida
Age: 24
Posts: 35,385
Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated 9/21/07)

Moya is on that flight intead of Nadal, I've heard
__________________
Respect the Laws of MTF
Brush up on your tennis history, people- Top 101 Tennis Players of all Time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 07:25 PM   #56
country flag jcempire
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 32
Posts: 9,073
jcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated 9/21/07)

Andy got a chance to win. Good luck Andy
__________________
GO Roger Federer, Nick Kyrgios, Vasek Pospisil, Thomaz Bellucci, Kei Nishikori, , Milos Raonic, Jerzy Janowicz, Grigor Dimitrov, Dennis Novikov and Bernard Tomic

Nadal Nadal Nadal
jcempire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 08:34 PM   #57
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac
 
Sunset of Age's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall.
Posts: 41,910
Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated 9/21/07)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004 View Post
Moya is on that flight intead of Nadal, I've heard
I so hope this is indeed true... Raf whoring himself out for more points/money/whatever while the docs have told him he should have more rest would be a very stupid decision here.
__________________
"It's getting colder, I'm getting colder, older, it's getting colder...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"


"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 10:59 PM   #58
country flag TankingTheSet
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 11,122
TankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated 9/21/07)

Will this tournament set an all-time record for the number of LL spots? I can see a few more withdrawals.
__________________

TT Singles 2012: W: Winston-Salem SF: Honolulu CH, Rotterdam, Memphis, 's-Hertogenbosch, Wimbledon, Beijing, Vienna QF: Barcelona, Nice, Bastad, Petange CH, Bangkok R16: Monte Carlo, Madrid
TT Doubles 2012: W: Caloundra CH (with kingroger), Acapulco (with keqtqiadv) F: Beijing (with KittyTennis) SF: Sydney (with Belludal), Memphis (with Belludal), Guadalajara CH (with kingroger), Wimbledon (with RHB1993) QF: Barcelona (with extremaduratenis), Cincinnati (with stbanchile)
TankingTheSet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 02:36 AM   #59
country flag NancyIsabelle
Registered User
 
NancyIsabelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Montreal
Posts: 111
NancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated 8/14/07)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_s View Post
Frank is playing here
Yes, our Frank Dancevic is playing there. Go Franky !
NancyIsabelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 02:36 AM   #60
country flag pomnok
Registered User
 
pomnok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Bangkok
Age: 44
Posts: 906
pomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated 9/21/07)

Does anyone know if Nadal and Djokovic withdraw from this tournament?
pomnok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios