*SHOCKING* - USA will execute a man for the hell of it - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-23-2007, 03:37 AM   #91
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *SHOCKING* - USA will execute a man for the hell of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
It is just another illustration of what I've said elsewhere- mtw is the "liberal" flip side of the "conservative" nuts like Falwell who said that 9/11 was wrought by god as vengeance on the feminists, abortionists, etc. or Robertson's tirade against the god of hurricanes' retribution for Disney World allowing Gay Pride day. You really can't take either type seriously.
I seriously doubt mtw is liberal. Poland isn't exactly a bastion of liberalism. When it comes to our country, many foreigners on both the left and the right seem united in their hate.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2007, 03:42 AM   #92
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtw View Post
Nobody is jelous of your country, because there are no reasons for jelousy and there are no reasons for proud of your country. It is real shame to be american. I don't understand, wheather it reaches to your minds. The reason of dislike for your USA is foreign politics of your leaders. I can remind of it: two plundering, occupying wars ( Iraq with hundreds tousends of killed people, millions of refugees and total destroyed state ), eternal desire of power and rule all over the world, especially if a country has natural resources. It is real sick. Your leaders want to rule and control all, but they give nothing in exchange for society, only for their own chieftains. Everything, what is a little bit another ( for example Russia and most of all this poor Iran, which is normal, not rich state, no superpower, harassed by your embargos and wars of your leaders and maybe the next purpose of plundering, sick politics of your ill, greedy leaders), is by your leaders exterminated. It seems that they are very simple, primitive people. I don't know, how such peolle can rule in such big state, which is equipped in nuclear weapon. And the eternal staggering president stands on the top of it. I did no see in TV that this man went straight. It is not normal.
See what I mean?

Listening to people like mtw makes me almost want to vote Republican.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 03:54 PM   #93
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotso View Post
See what I mean?

Listening to people like mtw makes me almost want to vote Republican.
You must listen firstly to your president. He gave yesterday his utterance. Firstly he entered the stage staggering ( is he always boozed? Problems with alcoholics ( drunkards ) relies upon it that they do never think soberly. When they are boosed, they can not think soberly and when they are in withdrawal state, they have dellusions, hallucinations and many corporal symptoms for instance chronic diarrhea and as a result of mental problems they don't think soberly too. Maybe in this state he will attack the next new state or he will give new, excelent information ). I see that it will come the time, when he falls down on the stage. When he was in Poland he was lent on his wife, besides Polish press gave information that he spent a long time in toilette thanks to this visit was extended in time ( 2 H. in toilette and 1 H for meeting with our horryfying twins ). So he said yesterday that he is the only carrier of democracy on this world and all people, who do not share his views must be killed. I don't know it seems that he must use nuclear weapon to fullfill his idea. I don't know, but he is the only politician of this world, who is greated with hatred by tousends of people on the streets and before TV sets everywhere ( in every state of Europe, South America ), when he arrives. It should give him to thinking. Besides this man created his philosophy on his own lies. He will bring no democracy to these people. He destroyed 2 states, he killed hundreds of tousends or even millions of innocent people, he banished out of own countries millions of people. These states are the pile of ruins. He led both these states to civil war and drove this poor states in economical problems. And what kind of freedom did he give to this people? Even Iraqi government lives behind the wall with barbed wire - as ghetto or camp. It is no democracy and freedom. It is very severe, occupying, plundering war. These people have no choice and no democracy. I hope that this sick man can plead guilty, although before his own person and he will change something with his life and most of all in his attitude to this poor people in states occupied by his troops ( maybe Haloperidol will help him by it )
What ruthless man he is. It is very severe to imagine. And what kind of mother f..rs voted for him and for these republicans. Nothing will excuse this man. It is usual genocide and criminal.

Last edited by mtw : 08-23-2007 at 04:13 PM.
mtw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 07:12 PM   #94
country flag Winston's Human

Winston's Human has a reputation beyond reputeWinston's Human has a reputation beyond reputeWinston's Human has a reputation beyond reputeWinston's Human has a reputation beyond reputeWinston's Human has a reputation beyond reputeWinston's Human has a reputation beyond reputeWinston's Human has a reputation beyond reputeWinston's Human has a reputation beyond reputeWinston's Human has a reputation beyond reputeWinston's Human has a reputation beyond reputeWinston's Human has a reputation beyond repute

Governor Perry commuted Foster's sentence to life imprisonment based on the recommendation of the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles.
Winston's Human is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 09:01 PM   #95
safin-rules-no.1

safin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston's Human View Post
Governor Perry commuted Foster's sentence to life imprisonment based on the recommendation of the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles.
good news
safin-rules-no.1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote