Hey guys what's up? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-23-2002, 09:05 AM   #1
luvbadboys

luvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hey guys what's up?

School's started for so between that and finding a part time job. I've ben busy . Not to mention that me, my roomate and our boyfriends are running around like mad all over New York in our spare time tracking down rumors about which hotels our faves are staying at. So far we've come up with zip. The cousin of one of the cooks in the school cafeteria is a bellhop at the Waldorf and he told us that Marat was there. So yesterday we raced over there after class and camped out for 3 hours trying to get the doorman to get us info but nothing, nada, zilch. Very frustrating. Anyway we have the Zagat and we figure we just have to get friendly with the staff of the posh hotels around town and then maybe we'll be able to get pictures. I'm using my legitimate search for a part-time job as a way to meet people. Wish me luck!!
luvbadboys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2002, 09:13 AM   #2
anton

anton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond repute

ok good luck! a tip: they all order room service so pose as a room service person and then you can go into the rooms and slip in and out whenever you want. of course you can also land in jail. also doormen give more info if you give them money.

andytennis.com
anton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2002, 09:20 AM   #3
luvbadboys

luvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond repute

We are not trying to go to anyone's room and anyway why are you trying to have us go to jail?!???

The idea is to camp out outside the entrance of the hotels and take pictures when they come in or leave. We are not trying to invade their privacy. How very rude!!!!
luvbadboys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2002, 09:29 AM   #4
anton

anton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond repute

You wont see the top players bc they enter through the back, NOT the front of the hotel. the posing as room service was a joke, ok.

andytennis.com
anton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2002, 09:49 AM   #5
country flag Carmody

Carmody has a reputation beyond reputeCarmody has a reputation beyond reputeCarmody has a reputation beyond reputeCarmody has a reputation beyond reputeCarmody has a reputation beyond reputeCarmody has a reputation beyond reputeCarmody has a reputation beyond reputeCarmody has a reputation beyond reputeCarmody has a reputation beyond reputeCarmody has a reputation beyond reputeCarmody has a reputation beyond repute

not a bad idea be pose as a service room

unfortunatly too far away from N.Y.

Carmody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2002, 01:57 PM   #6
tennischick

tennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond repute

security is supposed to be extra tight this year so you may have serious difficulty finding out info.

ANDY RODDICK: Motivation? No. I enjoy what I do. I enjoy what I do. You know, I've never been one to, you know, blow off practice or, you know, do anything like that.

You know, I'd be lying if I said I'm looking forward to practicing the next two days as opposed to playing here. That part is gonna suck...(2010 Aegon Championships)
tennischick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2002, 02:16 PM   #7
AdriRob

AdriRob has a reputation beyond reputeAdriRob has a reputation beyond reputeAdriRob has a reputation beyond reputeAdriRob has a reputation beyond reputeAdriRob has a reputation beyond reputeAdriRob has a reputation beyond reputeAdriRob has a reputation beyond reputeAdriRob has a reputation beyond reputeAdriRob has a reputation beyond reputeAdriRob has a reputation beyond reputeAdriRob has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Good luck !!!

If you get any pic of Marat please post it for us
Take care and be very careful....we don't want you to get in trouble.....ok