NEW HAVEN: (Just Like) Starting Over - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-11-2007, 12:02 PM   #1
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default NEW HAVEN: (Just Like) Starting Over

In exactly one week, I will see NICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been nearly a year since I've seen Nico and it's really quite unfair since I'm his numero uno fan.

I promise to take lots and lots of pictures and videos (if Nico cooperates and practices where I can see him).

For those who aren't Beatles buffs...the thread title is from John Lennon's (Just Like) Starting Over...none of the lyrics fit at all to Nico's situation except the one line (Just Like) Starting Over. (There is debate over what Lennon was talking about in the song...it seems like a love song but others think that he was inviting his old bandmates to come together again.)

BUENA SUERTE NICO!!!

Last edited by NicoFan : 08-11-2007 at 12:08 PM.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2007, 02:15 PM   #2
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NEW HAVEN: (Just Like) Starting Over

Vamos Nico!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 03:46 PM   #3
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

In one week yeaaay!!!

Please post a pic for me since the first day that you see him remember that I'm going to be like you without seeing him for one year

Great title as always

and I hate his new coaches but I'll support him forever!!

VAMOOS NICOO!!!! WE'LL BE STARTING OVER WITH YOU!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 04:01 PM   #4
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
and I hate his new coaches but I'll support him forever!!

VAMOOS NICOO!!!! WE'LL BE STARTING OVER WITH YOU!!!
I know - this is the bad thing about this - I don't want to see Pato get any more credit he doesn't deserve. But of course I want Nico to go back up in the rankings and obviously that's more important.

So I want them to have success but at the same time that Nico realizes that Pato's time has come and gone and that he needs a real coach because Pato can only take him so far.

KICK ASS NICO!
Old 08-11-2007, 04:06 PM   #5
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

I'll trust in Papa Massu one more time and I hope that he's already looking for some coaches for the next season ... Nico will get tired of Pato doing an "Stefanski" only travelling for the big ones

and no matter what, the one that need us is him so, I'll be here for him

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 08-11-2007, 04:13 PM   #6
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky NicoFan !! You're our next spy so do your best to cheer Nico for all of us and bring him our positives vibes

And Vamos Nico !!! Do your best !!! Keep the fight and believe in yourself as we all believe in you !!!

We're here no matter what

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
LOVELY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 04:37 PM   #7
country flag NicoFan

Yes, my turn to become a 007! NicoFan 007....

We're always here no matter what. We may bitch a lot but we always stick by Nico.

I hope the Massu entourage is looking for other coaching options now. But I doubt it. I'm looking though. And the next coach MUST be American...if Nico goes to Europe next summer, I'm going to be so upset. He's got to come here one summer. Not fair that he spends all year in Europe.
Old 08-11-2007, 04:46 PM   #8
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan View Post
Yes, my turn to become a 007! NicoFan 007....

We're always here no matter what. We may bitch a lot but we always stick by Nico.

I hope the Massu entourage is looking for other coaching options now. But I doubt it. I'm looking though. And the next coach MUST be American...if Nico goes to Europe next summer, I'm going to be so upset. He's got to come here one summer. Not fair that he spends all year in Europe.
I want to see him again next summer in Europe I can't see him during Spring clay season because I work and Summer time is the only way I could see him a lot ...

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
Old 08-11-2007, 04:57 PM   #9
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVELY View Post
I want to see him again next summer in Europe I can't see him during Spring clay season because I work and Summer time is the only way I could see him a lot ...

We need to clone Nico...so you can see him in Europe, and I can see him in the US!!!

But you are going to RG, right???? Cuz me and Kid are going this year!!
Old 08-11-2007, 05:09 PM   #10
country flag LOVELY

Quote:

We need to clone Nico...so you can see him in Europe, and I can see him in the US!!!

But you are going to RG, right???? Cuz me and Kid are going this year!!
Of course I'm going to RG !!! I go there for 11years now I can't skip it It's a tradition for me
Half the the Nico fans of this board will be at RG next year !!!

Nico Massu

Old 08-11-2007, 05:16 PM   #11
country flag kidnicky

can you believe that?!?! half of the Nico's fans in RG my dear NicoFan, get ready because we're going to make that the french fans stop being so quiet, right?

NicoFan you know that Nico will never get an american coach, no matter how much do we wish for it

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 08-11-2007, 05:37 PM   #12
country flag LOVELY

Yes french fans are shy and quiet...

Nico Massu

Old 08-11-2007, 05:51 PM   #13
country flag NicoFan

We're going to par-ty hey par-ty in Paris!!!

But the french fans aren't shy and quiet!!!!

They are as mean and nasty as the NY crowd.

And yes! I want Nico to get an American coach. It just has to happen! So I can see him in the US more...he's only been here for 2 tournaments this year.
Old 08-11-2007, 05:55 PM   #14
country flag LOVELY

Quote:
But the french fans aren't shy and quiet!!!!
The Nico french fans are VERY quiet and very very shy

During matches they all are like :" "

Nico Massu

Old 08-11-2007, 06:04 PM   #15
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVELY View Post
The Nico french fans are VERY quiet and very very shy

During matches they all are like :" "

Oh my.

Nico's American and Mexican fans are VERY noisy.

I think Nico's French fans are going to be embarrassed to sit next to Nico's American and Mexican fans.