David Pics Ferrer - Page 80 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-07-2012, 08:28 PM   #1186
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David Pics Ferrer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hat__boy View Post
But he only got those results thanks to his seeding, which is a result of his vulturing. Haven't you been reading the posts of Lender's and his minions?
I have. But that argument is as retarded as it sounds.

If it was in fact so that Ferrer did not deserve his ranking, then chances are that someone WOULD beat him before the QF in most of the slams. But that doesn't happen. In fact Ferrer seldom loses to anyone outside the top 10. Hence, a person with a brain would draw the conclusion that Pics truly is top 10 material at the very LEAST.

It's true, David doesn't have a peak level as high as Tsonga, Soderling, Berdych or Del Potro. But he has an incredible consistency and always delivers when he is supposed to. You have to be either a moron or an attention whore to hate Ferrer for that. I suspect Lenders and Tyson are both.
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2012, 08:33 PM   #1187
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I think it says it all about this vulturing argument, that Ferru plays like shit in the Olympic Games and Cincinnati, but reaches the semi-final in the one that counts, the US Open. It shows he's a player for the big occasion, a true merit for a great player.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:34 PM   #1188
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
I have. But that argument is as retarded as it sounds.

If it was in fact so that Ferrer did not deserve his ranking, then chances are that someone WOULD beat him before the QF in most of the slams. But that doesn't happen. Ferrer seldom loses to anyone outside the top 10. Hence, a person with a brain would draw the conclusion that Pics truly is top 10 material at the very LEAST.

It's true, David doesn't have a peak level as high as Tsonga, Soderling, Berdych or Del Potro. But he has an incredible consistency and always delivers when he is supposed to. You have to be either a moron or an attention whore to hate Ferrer for that. I suspect Lenders and Tyson are both.
Where do they usually go from here?

Something about just running and pushing? Or it that he never troubles the top 4, despite having 4 wins over Nadal and 5 over both Djokovic and Murray. I've usually given up reading their denial filled drivel by this point in the "discussion."
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:22 PM   #1189
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hat__boy View Post
Where do they usually go from here?

Something about just running and pushing? Or it that he never troubles the top 4, despite having 4 wins over Nadal and 5 over both Djokovic and Murray. I've usually given up reading their denial filled drivel by this point in the "discussion."
He actually has done better against Nadal in slams than GOAT Federer

Dustin Brown - Fabio Fognini - Gaël Monfils - Jerzy Janowicz - Alexandr Dolgopolov

Ernests Gulbis - Nick Kyrgios - Pablo Cuevas - Taro Daniel - Igor Sijsling - Paolo Lorenzi - Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post
What you talking about Willis?
El Pendejo dice que el número uno no es suficiente pero el buitre de lenders, ferrer, puede ganar 7 tourneos sin mi permiso.
Mi boyfriend federer is goat, no?
Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:46 PM   #1190
country flag EddieNero

EddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
He actually has done better against Nadal in slams than GOAT Federer
Especially at RG.
EddieNero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:45 AM   #1191
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute

I think this picture belongs here, because it's a combination of a Pic of David Ferrer, and of Ferru-bad English, thus showing that Ferru and the legendary OP of this thread may have been soulmates.

Of course, the smileys are missing. But we could fix this.

I was a little bit pain in my foots and the shoes was broken
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:06 AM   #1192
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:49 PM   #1193
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
I think this picture belongs here, because it's a combination of a Pic of David Ferrer, and of Ferru-bad English, thus showing that Ferru and the legendary OP of this thread may have been soulmates.

Of course, the smileys are missing. But we could fix this.

I was a little bit pain in my foots and the shoes was broken

By the way, the photo instantly reminded me of this one:

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:34 PM   #1194
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute

Johnny Depp. You have good references, methinks.
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:19 PM   #1195
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck in Malaysia Pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:47 PM   #1196
country flag njnetswill

njnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond repute

Winner:2012 Madrid, 2011 Rome, 2009 Delray Beach, Montreal 2008 Toronto, 2007 New Haven, 2005 St. Petersburg

TT Singles Career High: 7
TT Doubles Career High: 4

Singles Winner: 2010 Bucharest, 2007 Indian Wells
Doubles Winner: 2012 San Jose, Queens (w/hallso) 2011 Los Angeles (w/hallso)
njnetswill is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:56 PM   #1197
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:39 AM   #1198
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Should've been bumped yesterday. MTF is slacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:08 AM   #1199
country flag Voo de Mar

Voo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond repute

This thread magically generated positive energy towards the Spaniard which helped him to jump onto higher level Before AbAdi popped up out of nowhere, Ferrer had won 4 tournaments in six years (1 Grand Slam QF), since AbAdi's confusion, Ferrer underwent metamorphosis into Pics, and won 14 tournaments in following five years (4 Grand Slam SF's; 3 Davis Cup triumphs)
Match points
Tie-breaks
Aces

Chiquita bananas ECC Antwerp
Voo de Mar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:16 PM   #1200
country flag asmazif

asmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond repute

felt this finally needed to be properly added to Ferrer's wiki page, complete with "reference".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_F...and_reputation
Henman / Edberg / Stich / Safin / Gambill / Grosjean / Malisse / Gonzo / Llodra / Santoro / Rafter / Agassi / Schalken / Nováček / Rosewall / Ashe / H-T Lee / Kuerten / Boetsch / Pavel / Sundström / Björkman / Scud / El Aynaoui / Arazi / Calleri / Sampras / Nalbandian / Mosquito / Srichaphan / Pioline
asmazif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote