Monday report - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-18-2004, 07:41 PM   #1
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond reputecrazillo has a reputation beyond reputecrazillo has a reputation beyond reputecrazillo has a reputation beyond reputecrazillo has a reputation beyond reputecrazillo has a reputation beyond reputecrazillo has a reputation beyond reputecrazillo has a reputation beyond reputecrazillo has a reputation beyond reputecrazillo has a reputation beyond reputecrazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Monday report

We attended the WTC on Monday and we saw these matches:

Phillipoussis def. Spadea

Saw the firrst two sets. It was not a great match, both had a lot of unforced errors. There were some nice points but it was so boring at all that we left after the 2nd set.

Chela def. Schalken

First impression: Chela must be 2, 05 m tall. In the players book, he is listed as 1, 91m, but he was a lot taller than the 1, 90 m-Schalken. There were great points with both fighting hard. It was inmcredibly long and Chela was lucky to win although Schalken was better in my opinion.

Hewitt def. Ginepri

There were nice points, but a lot of UE`s as well. Hewitt fought and fought and fought and was not as exhausted as Ginepri was and closed it out with a great smash.

Bryan´s def. AUS team

Very loopsided. They looked pretty cool IMO. There were nice points but they always controlled this match.

I saw Haas, Burgsmüller, Novak, Kühnen, Stepanek and Massu practicing. I got an autograph from Hewitt, Haas and Novak.

Cheers!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2004, 08:11 PM   #2
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday report

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo
Hewitt def. Ginepri

There were nice points, but a lot of UE`s as well. Hewitt fought and fought and fought and was not as exhausted as Ginepri was and closed it out with a great smash.
excuse me, but from what is Ginepri tired?

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 11:57 AM   #3
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond reputecrazillo has a reputation beyond reputecrazillo has a reputation beyond reputecrazillo has a reputation beyond reputecrazillo has a reputation beyond reputecrazillo has a reputation beyond reputecrazillo has a reputation beyond reputecrazillo has a reputation beyond reputecrazillo has a reputation beyond reputecrazillo has a reputation beyond reputecrazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday report

From the long rallies. He seemed to be tired in the end.
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote